用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

★ 旱冰鞋和冰刀的英文一樣嗎?

★ 蹬地的蹬用push,因為它屬於推的動作。

★ 冰場的小賣部,英文怎麼說?

Roller Skating 滑旱冰

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

At the Skating Rink 在冰場

Mom: Now that we're at the counter,

媽媽:咱們到櫃檯了,

tell the lady what your shoe size is

告訴阿姨你穿多大的鞋

and hand her your shoes.

然後你的鞋她。

Child: My shoe size is 4.

寶寶:我穿4號的鞋

Here are my shoes.

這是我自己的鞋。

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Thank you.

謝謝您。

Woman: Here are your skates!

女士:這是你的旱冰鞋

旱冰鞋叫roller skates,簡稱skates;冰刀的英文也叫skates。


用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Size 4 and your size 8, ma'am.

4號的和您的8號的,女士。

Have fun!

祝你們玩得愉快

Mom: Thank you!

媽媽:謝謝!

Let's put these on

咱們把它們穿上,

and lace them up.

繫上鞋帶

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Good job!

真棒!

On the Rink Floor 在場內

Mom: Hold my hand

媽媽:拉著我的

and try to keep yourself balanced when you stand.

站立的時候要試著保持平衡

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Don't lean too far forward

不要太往前傾

and definitely don't lean backwards!

當然更別往後仰

Child: Okay…whoa!

寶寶:好……哇哦!

It's hard to stand up!

站著好難啊!

Mom: Whoops! That's why it's important to find and keep your balance.

媽媽:哎呀!所以說找到和保持平衡非常重要。

I find it helpful to bend

my knees a little,

我發現彎曲膝蓋有點用,

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

yes, like that.

對,就是這樣。

Then lean forward just a tad.

然後前傾一點點

Good! You can skate like that

不錯!你可以先這麼滑,

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

until you can keep your balance

直到你可以掌握平衡,

and stand up straight.

並且能站直

Now hold my hand

現在拉著我的手,

as we push off.

咱們蹬地

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

One leg at a time.

一次一條腿。

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?


Push 1, push 2.

1蹬、2蹬。

Push 1, push 2.

1蹬、2蹬。

Child: I think I got it! Yay!

寶寶:我覺得我會了!太好了!

Mom: You do! Just keep that rhythm going.

媽媽:是的!保持好節奏就好。

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Let's do one more lap

咱們再滑一

and then maybe you can try it on your own.

然後你可以試試自己滑。

How about that?

怎麼樣?

Child: Let's do two more.

寶寶:咱們再滑兩圈。

And can you skate beside me?

你能在我旁邊滑嗎?

Mom: Of course! Let's go!

媽媽:當然!走!

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?


Stopping 剎車

Mom: You're such a big girl!

媽媽:你真是大孩子了!

You did a whole lap by yourself.

你自己滑了一整圈

Now let's try to stop.

現在咱們試試剎車

You can do this by bringing your skates together by pointing your toes towards each other.

你可以把冰鞋腳尖相對往裡並。

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Do it gently, so you don't fall over,

慢慢地,這樣才不會摔倒

but firmly enough that you actually stop.

不過在徹底停下前別放鬆

Child: (falls down) Ouch!

寶寶:(摔了)哎呦

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

Mom: Uh-oh! That was too sharp.

媽媽:啊哦!動作太了。

Let's try again.

咱們再試一次。

Are you okay?

你沒事吧?

Child: Yes! I got it!

寶寶:沒事!我會啦

Mom: Great job.

媽媽:真棒。

Whew! They've got some ice cream sundaes over there at the concession stand,

哇!小賣部有冰淇淋聖代,

Sundae和Sunday讀音相同。

用英文教寶寶滑旱冰,保持平衡、彎曲膝蓋、前傾後仰,都怎麼說?

so let's do a few more stop-and-gos

咱們再練習幾次剎車和前進

and then get one!

然後就去吃一個!


分享到:


相關文章: