Unit 6. Does this airport shuttle go to...?
這機場大巴去。。。。。。 嗎?
Dialogue
A: Let me take the baggage for you, ma’am.
女士,讓我幫你拿行李。
B: Sure, please.
好的,謝謝。
A: Are you taking the airport shuttle? Here’s one coming.
你要不要坐機場大巴, 有一輛來了。
B: Does it go to the Grand Hotel in downtown?
這輛大巴到市中心的大旅館嗎 ?
A: Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
B: Thank you so much. Keep the change.
很感謝。 不用找了。
會話&語法解說
不需要服務員服務時,可以說:
No, I can handle it. 不用,我自己可以。
No, I’m all right. 不用,我很好。
No, I’m ok.
No, I can manage.
熟記這幾句話,可以省下許多小費。
靈活應用
1.詢問班車路線。
A: Does this shuttle go to downtown?
這班巴士會到市中心嗎?
B: No, it doesn’t.
不, 不去。
Take the one over there. It’s going to downtown.
坐那邊的那一輛, 那是到市中心的。
Be going to = will 表示將來。
It is going to downtown.
今天下午我要去游泳。 go swimming.
I’m going to swim this afternoon.
I’ll go swimming/to swim this afternoon.
I’m going swimming this afternoon.
2.時間緊迫的說法:
A: When is the next bus leaving?
下一班大巴什麼時候開?
B: In about thirty minutes.
大約三十分鐘。 in + 時間段: 表示。。時間以後
A: I can’t wait that long.
I have an important appointment.
我不能等那麼久。
我有個重要約會。
B: You can take a taxi, if you are in a hurry.
要是那麼趕的話,你可以乘坐出租車。
單詞:
shuttle: /ʃʌtl/ n. 飛梭,來回巴士
baggage/’bægidʒ/ n. 行李
airport/’εəpɔ:t/n.機場
downtown/’dautaun/ n. 市中心
handle/hændl/ vt 處理
appointment/ə’pɔintmənt/n. 約會
閱讀更多 英語如何learn 的文章