伊索寓言19:時髦的烏鴉(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言19:時髦的烏鴉(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Fashionable Crow

時髦的烏鴉(下)

Duck: Everyone be quiet. God is coming down.

鴨子:大家安靜。天神下來了。

God comes down the stairs.

天神走下了臺階。

God: Are all the birds here?

天神:所有的鳥都到齊了嗎?

Sparrow:Yes. All the pretty birds are here.

麻雀:是的,所有漂亮的鳥都在這裡了。

Just then, the Crow with the colorful feathers arrives at the party.

這時,戴著彩色羽毛的烏鴉到達了晚會現場。

God: What is the name of that bird? It is so fashionable.

天神:那隻鳥叫什麼名字?他可真時髦。

Sparrow: I don't know, God. I have never seen such a bird before.

麻雀:我不知道。天神,我以前從來沒見過這樣的鳥。

Duck: It is very beautiful.

鴨子:真漂亮。

God: Now, I have picked the prettiest bird.

天神:現在,我已經選出最美麗的鳥了。

Peacock: It's me. Ha, ha, ha.

孔雀:

是我。哈哈哈!

God: The prettiest bird is … The one with the colorful feathers! Congratulations!

天神:最美麗的鳥是......那只有彩色羽毛的鳥!恭喜你!

Crow: Thank you, God. I am so happy.

烏鴉:謝謝你,天神。我很高興。

God shakes the Crow's hand and puts a big crown on his head. All of the other birds are jealous. They whisper among themselves.

天神握了握烏鴉的手,之後把一個大王冠戴在烏鴉的頭上。其他的鳥都很忌妒,交頭接耳地談論起來。

Peacock: Who is that bird? Does anyone know?

孔雀:那是隻什麼鳥?誰知道?

Swan: I have no idea.

天鵝:我不知道。

Crane: He must be new here.

鶴:他肯定是新來的。

God asks the Crow a few questions.

天神問了烏鴉幾個問題。

God: Your feathers are very pretty.

天神:你的羽毛非常漂亮。

Crow: Oh, thank you.

烏鴉:哦,謝謝你。

God: What is your name?

天神:你叫什麼名字?

Crow: Uh? My name is...

烏鴉:哦?我叫......

The Crow hesitates to say his name. then a

feather falls out.

烏鴉遲疑著,不敢說出自己的名字。這時一根羽毛掉了下來。

Peacock: Hey! That is my feather!

孔雀:嘿!那是我的羽毛!

Swan: Look! He has my feather, too!

天鵝:看!他身上也有我的羽毛!

Duck: That's my feather over there!

鴨子:那是我的羽毛!

Sparrow: He is wearing my feather, too!

麻雀:他也戴著我的羽毛!

Crane: That's mine.

鶴:那是我的。

All of the birds gather around the Crow and start picking their feathers off the Crow.

所有的鳥都圍在烏鴉身邊,開始從他身上把自己的羽毛拔下來。

All the birds: Give us back our feathers at once! Give them back right now!

所有的鳥:馬上把我們的羽毛還給我們!現在就還給我們!

Crow: No! no! No! Please STOP! They are mine! Don't take away my feathers!

烏鴉:不!不!不!請住手!這都是我的!不要拿走我的羽毛!

All of the birds pick their feathers off the Crow. The colorful Crow now turns into a black Crow.

所有的鳥都從烏鴉的身上拔出了自己的羽毛。彩色的烏鴉現在又變回了黑色的烏鴉。

Sparrow: Look! It's the Crow!

麻雀:

看!是烏鴉!

Peacock: My goodness!

孔雀:天啊!

Duck: He tricked everyone!

鴨子:他騙了所有的人!

The Crow is so ashamed and sad.

烏鴉感到非常羞愧,他很難過。

Crow: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trick anyone. I just wanted to be pretty like all of you.

烏鴉:我很抱歉,我並不想騙任何人。我只是想和你們一樣漂亮。

MORAL Don't try to be someone else. Just be yourself.

寓意:不要想著如何成為別人,做自己就好。


分享到:


相關文章: