伊索寓言23:狐狸與鶴(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言23:狐狸與鶴(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Fox and the Crane

狐狸與鶴(上)

The Fox and the Crane were good friends, but a few days ago they had a big fight.

狐狸與鶴曾經是好朋友,但是幾天前他們大吵了一架。

Mrs.Crane used to be best friend , But she isn't anymore. How can I trick her? I want to make her angry.

鶴太太曾經是我最好的朋友,但是她再也不是了。我要如何作弄他呢?我要把她惹火。

Mr. Fox thinks and thinks.

狐狸先生想了又想。

Ah ha ! I have a great idea!Ha!ha!ha!This will be fun.

哈哈!我有個好主意!哈!哈!哈!那一定很好玩。

Mr.Fox telephones Mrs.Crane.

狐狸先生給鶴太太拔了一個電話。

Hello?

喂?

Hello, This is Mr.Fox, how have you been?

喂,我是狐狸先生,近來好嗎?

Very weii, thank you. Why are you calling? I'm very busy.

很好呀,謝謝你!你為什麼打電話給我?我很忙的。

Come to my house for lunch. I will prepare a delicious dish.

來我家吃個午餐吧!我將準備一頓大餐。

Really? Why!

真的嗎?為什麼?

I want to be your friend again, So please come.

我想再做你的朋友,所以請你來我家。

Ok, I will. Where is your house?

好的,我會的,你家在哪裡呀?

Walk shraight doen the road. Turn left at the first cherry tree. You will see my house, It has a white fence.

那條路一直走下去,在第一顆櫻桃樹哪兒左轉,你就會看到我家,有白色柵欄的那家。

Okay, what time shall I come?

好的,我什麼時候到呢?

Come at twelve o'clock, Don't be late.

12點,不要遲到了。

Crane: Don't worry. I will be on time.

別擔心,我會準時的。

Mrs. Crane puts down the telephone. She is very excited.

鶴太太掛上了電話,她非常的興奮。

Crane: I wonder what Mr. Fox is cooking?

不知道狐狸先生煮了些什麼?

I am going to skip breakfast.

我要跳過早餐不吃。

Mrs. Crane skips breakfast so that she can have a big lunch at Mr. Fox's house. She finds the house with the white fence.

鶴太太跳過早餐不吃,好讓她能在狐狸先生家好好大吃一頓。

Crane: Look! There is Mr. Fox's house. I found it. I can smell something delicious.

看!狐狸先生的家就在那裡。我找到了。我可以聞到美食的味道。

Mrs. Crane knocks at the door and Mr. Fox opens it.

鶴太太敲敲門,然後狐狸先生開了門。

Fox: Oh, come in, Mrs. Crane.

啊,請進,鶴太太。

Crane: Thank you for your invitation.

Fox: Thank you for coming.

感謝你的光臨。

I prepared a delicious dish for you.

我已經為你準備好美味的大餐了。

Crane: Yes, I can smell it.

是的,我可以問得出來。

Fox: Please sit down.

請坐。

Mrs. Crane sits down at the table, but she only sees a wide plat plate. Mrs. Crane has a long and narrow beak, so she can't eat anything on a plate. She becomes a little worried. Mr. Fox brings in the soup from the kitchen.

鶴太太坐在桌子旁。但是他只看到一個又大又扁的盤子。和太太又一個又長又扁的嘴。所以她不能在盤子上吃東西。他開始有點擔心,狐狸先生從廚房端出了湯。

Fox: Here you are. Enjoy your soup. It is very delicious.

上菜了!好好享用這湯吧!很好喝的!

Crane: Okay. I will.

好的,我會的。

Mrs. Crane tries to eat the soup in the dish, but she can only eat very little because of her sharp beak.

鶴太太試著去喝盤子裡的湯。

Fox: Why aren't you eating? Isn't it delicious?

你怎麼不吃呢?不好喝嗎?

Crane: Yes, it is. But I eat very slowly.

不,很好喝。只是我吃得慢而已。

Fox: I didn't know.

Mmmm…是這樣啊。嗯


分享到:


相關文章: