看美剧学口语:I told you in confidence. 我对你推心置腹。

口语学习:

1.This is your last chance to redeem yourself."

这是最后证明你自己的机会了

2.In case you've forgotten, I'm married."

提醒你一下:我是有夫之妇。

3.To a selfish, two-faced liar who betrayed you with a hooker."

可你丈夫是个自私的两面派骗子,他招妓背叛了你

4.I told you in confidence. How dare you throw it back in my face?"

我对你推心置腹你竟然用这个来羞辱我

5.So, you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?"

我为你做了这么多,你却要跟我绝交?



Bree: "Well, let's see I've beaten you to bridge, and mahjong and hearts. This is your last chance to redeem yourself."

我们看看,无论桥牌,麻将,纸牌你都不是我的对手。这是最后证明你自己的机会了


George: "Stop it. You're gonna make me laugh."

别逗我笑了。

Bree: "Okay, okay, I'll be good."

好的好的,我会乖乖的。

Bree: "Miss it, miss it, miss it."

不中,不中,不中。


George: "Bree."

Bree: "Come on, I'm allowed to psych you out."

拜托,我就是要让你分神。

psych v.用精神分析治疗;使做好心理准备;

psych sb. out (俚语)

1.揣测某人的动机、举动,猜测、摸透某人的(心理)情况

2.使某人心情紧张、惊慌失措等


Bree: "Okay, time's up. Take your best shot."

好吧,时间到,挥出你最好水平。


George: "I'm not ready yet."

我还没准备好。


Bree: "Hurry up. There're people waiting."

快点有人等着呢。


George: "One more minute."

在等一分钟。


Bree: "Come on, take your best -"

快点,挥出......


George: "Don't do that."

别这样。


George: "I'm sorry."

很抱歉。


Bree: "What on earth?"

你搞什么啊?

George: "You were blowing on my ear."

你在吹我耳朵。

Bree: "I was teasing you."

我是在干扰你。

George: "Exactly."

我知道。

Bree: "You have got to get rid of it. There are children present."

你得赶紧处理一下,这里还有孩子呢。

George: "How?"怎么处理?

Bree: "I don't know. Um, um, think of something unpleasant."

我也不知道。想点不开心的事。

George: "Like what?"比如什么呢?

Bree: "Like famine, or disease, or hobos. Whatever. Just hurry."

饥荒疾病或流离失所的人们。随便什么。快点啊。

George: "Look, you can't be mad about it. It's not something men can control."

你不能因为这个生气。这是没法控制的。

Bree: "I kept this friendship going because I thought Rex's dislike of you was paranoid, but you had feelings for me all along. God, this is just such a betrayal."

我之所以继续和你做朋友是因为我认为雷克斯对你有偏见,原来你一直对我有感觉。天啊,这简直是背叛

paranoid adj.多疑的; 恐惧的; 患偏执症的; 有妄想狂的

George: "Come on, Bree. The only thing I am guilty of is loving you in silence."

别这样,布里。我唯一内疚的,就是不该默默爱你。

Bree: "Well, you shouldn't be doing that.

In case you've forgotten, I'm married."

你别再那样了。提醒你一下:我是有夫之妇。

George: "To a selfish, two-faced liar who betrayed you with a hooker."

可你丈夫是个自私的两面派骗子,他招妓背叛了你。

Bree: "I told you in confidence. How dare you throw it back in my face?"

我对你推心置腹你竟然用这个来羞辱我

in confidence 私下地,秘密地,推心置腹地

George: "So, you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?"

我为你做了这么多,你却要跟我绝交?

Bree: "What is that supposed to mean?"

那是什么意思?

George: "Nothing. It didn't mean anything."

没什么。什么意思也没有。

Bree: "George, I do love you as a friend. I wish you could love me the same way back, but since you can't, goodbye."

乔治,我喜欢你,但仅仅是作为朋友。我希望你对我也一样,但既然你做不到,再见。


分享到:


相關文章: