看美劇學口語:Speak of the devil.說曹操曹操到。

口語學習:

1.This wouldn't have anything to do with you checking up on me and Annabel?"

所以你這不是在查我和安娜貝爾的崗吧?

2.Speak of the devil.

說曹操曹操到。



Lynette: "Hey."

Tom: "Hey, Lynette what are you doing here? What's this?"

勒奈特,你怎麼來了?這是什麼?

Lynette: "You told me Duggan's coming back to work today.I thought I'd do something special for him."

你跟我說達根今天要回來上班。所以我想做點什麼特別的。

Tom: "Uh huh, and this wouldn't have anything to do with you checking up on me and Annabel?"

所以你這不是在查我和安娜貝爾的崗吧?

Lynette: "What?"

什麼?

Tom: "Yesterday you brought my pictures of the kids. The day before that you brought me soup. Lynette, honey, it's gotta stop."

昨天你帶來了孩子們的照片。前天你帶來了湯。勒奈特,親愛的,別這樣了。

Lynette: "Tom, I don't care about you working with Annabel. I told you that. This is for Duggan. He had a heart attack. I don't care about Annabel."

我不介意你和安娜貝爾一起工作,我說了,這是為了達根,他剛得心臟病,我不關心什麼安娜貝爾。

Annabel: "Hey, Lynette."

Lynette: "Huh. Speak of the devil. And I mean that.

說曹操曹操到。我說真的。

devil(魔鬼, 惡棍)

Annabel: "Well, you're becoming a regular fixture around here, aren't ya=you?"

你是來定期監察的,對吧?

regular fixture: 固定裝置

Lynette: "Oh, yeah. I wanted to do something nice for Duggan."

我想為達根做點什麼。

Annabel: "I suppose filling his blood stream with butter fat might be considered nice."

我覺得往他的血管裡塞乳脂還真是體貼周到。

Lynette: "Actually, it's fruit juice sweetened. Can I cut you? A piece?"

其實,這是果汁煉乳,要給你切一塊嗎?

Dan: "Everyone,I need to see you right now.Ok,listen up. I just spoke with Tim Duggan's wife and it looks like he's not gonna be returning to work after all. Seems that he had a relapse last night ,which unfortunately puts us in a very tight spot. We're gonna work together as a team and do what we need to do, so Jerry you're taking the Holister account, Suzanne, you're covering Paradise Springs, and Annabel, I want you to take the lead on the Traveler's hotel chain. You're leaving for Hawaii in three days."

大家過來。聽好了,我剛跟達根蒂姆的妻子談過,他似乎還沒辦法回來工作。昨晚他情況又惡化了,所以公司現在處在一個非常緊急的關頭, 不過我們要團結一心,竭盡全力來工作。傑裡你接手霍利斯特,蘇珊妮你負責天之春項目,安娜貝爾負責旅行者連鎖酒店,

relapse: 復發

in a tight spot 處於困境,走投無路

Annabel: "I can't handle Traveler's by myself, especially not if they're moving into the print.

我一個人無法負責旅行者(連鎖酒店)的,除非他們已經進入刊登程序了。

Dan: "Well, choose someone to take with you."

那你挑個人幫你。

Annabel: "Oh, okay. Um, I choose Tom."

好的,我選湯姆。


分享到:


相關文章: