1.第一季第一集 (肖恩)
Why do you want to a surgeon?
為什麼你想做一名外科醫生?
The day that the rain smelled like ice cream.
那天雨的味道像冰激凌一樣
My bunny went to heaven in front of my eyes.
我的兔子在我的眼前去了天堂。
The day that the copper pipes in the old building smelled like burnt food.
那天老樓裡銅水管的味道像烤焦的食物一樣。
My brother went to heaven in front of my eyes.
我的弟弟在我眼前去了天堂。
I couldn't save them.
我不能救他們。
It's sad.
很難過。
Neither one had the chance to become an adult.
他們都沒有機會長大成人了。
They should have become the adults.
他們本該長大成年的。
They should have had children of their own and loved those children.
他們本可以有自己的孩子並且喝愛他們的孩子。
And I want to make that possible for other people.
我希望能幫助別人實現這一切。
2.第三季第2集
Very few things that are worthwhile in life
人生中那些有意義的事
come without a cost , shaun
大多是有代價的,肖恩。
3.第一季第10集 (Bobby)
You have to patient.
你需要耐心。
No.
不。
Is patience a bad thing?
耐心難道不好嗎?
Acceptance is a bad thing.
接受才是一件壞事。
3. 第三季第13集 (肖恩)
I like crispe apple
我喜歡脆脆的蘋果
The way the sunlight hits my bedsheets
喜歡早上陽光在我的床單上
in the morning in a perfect square
照成一個完美正方形的樣子
I like the movement of wind
in leaves
我喜歡風在葉子中卷落的聲音。
閱讀更多 磕劇社 的文章