看美劇學口語:Oh, duck down.快趴下。

口語學習:

Okay, I'll keep it warm for you."

好吧,我給你熱著。

I'm afraid I'm gonna be too late for dinner."

恐怕我不能回來吃晚飯了。

They've already got somebody on it. I'm just a part of the relief crew."

已經有人在修了,我只是備勤人員。

You just made such a huge deal to your friends about how much you trust him now.

你才信誓旦旦地和你的朋友說你現在有多信任他。

I don't have time to explain adult relationships to you. Oh, duck down.

我沒功夫跟你解釋大人之間的事,快趴下。


Mike: "Hey, I got some more boxes."

我又找到幾個箱子。

Mike: "That's your answer for everything these days."

最近什麼是你都是這麼回應。

Susan: "So, what do you think we should do for dinner?"

晚餐吃什麼?

Mike: "Oh, I, uh, can't. I just got an emergency phone call. Busted water main."

我吃不了了。我剛接到一個緊急電話,總水管壞了。

Susan: "Okay, I'll keep it warm for you."

好吧,我給你熱著。

Mike: "I'm afraid I'm gonna be too late for dinner."

恐怕我不能回來吃晚飯了。

Susan: "I wasn't talking about dinner."

我又沒說是晚餐。

Mike: "Need some help?"

要幫忙嗎?

Susan: "No, no, I got it. Um, I got it. So, if you've got a plumbing emergency, shouldn't you get going?"

不用了。我可以的,我可以的。所以,你有急事的話,就先走吧。

Mike: "Um, they've already got somebody on it. I'm just a part of the relief crew."

已經有人在修了,我只是備勤人員。

relief crew換防人員;備勤組員

Susan: "Well, I'll just get back to work."

那我回去整理了。

Julie: "Mom, stalking? Are we really doing this? You just made such a huge deal to your friends about how much you trust him now."

媽,我們真的要跟蹤他嗎?你才信誓旦旦地和你的朋友說你現在有多信任他。

Susan: "Well, that's before I found Mrs. Huber's journal in his truck."

那是我還沒在他的車裡發現胡博太太的日記

Julie: "So, what's in it?

裡面寫了什麼?

Susan: "It's not about what's in it, it's about the fact that he had it at all. I would bet you anything he is not going on a plumbing job and we're gonna find out."

重要的不是寫了什麼,而是他全部都知道了。他肯定不是去修什麼水管,我們要去看看他到底在幹嘛?

Julie: "Mom, if you don't trust him, why are you moving in with him?"

媽,如果你不信任他,又為什麼搬到一起住?

Susan: "I don't have time to explain adult relationships to you. Oh, duck down."

我沒功夫跟你解釋大人之間的事,快趴下。

duck v. 躲避,閃開;潛入

duck down n. 鴨絨

duck down v.低下頭,彎下身

(Later, they drive.)

Julie: "I think you lost him."

你跟丟他了。

Susan: "He's six cars up. We have to stay this far back or he'll see us."

他在六輛車前面。我們要離得遠點,他才不會發現。

Julie: "Okay, great, but we can't see him either. I got to tell you, mom, you're not great at this."

很好,可這樣我們也看不到他。我不得不說,你可真不擅長這個。

Susan: "Oh yeah? When your father was cheating on me I used to follow him all the time. I know my stuff. There he is."

當初,你爸爸騙我,我就是這樣跟蹤的。我擅長這個,看,他就在前面。

Julie: "What's Mike doing? Who's that he's pulling up to?"

麥克在作什麼?他摟著誰

Susan: "I don't know, but I'm gonna find out. Wait here and lock the doors."

我不知道。我要去看看。在這兒等 門鎖上。

(She leaves and walks up to the SUV. She pulls open the door.)

Susan: " All right, what the hell are you up to?"

好啊,你們到底在幹什麼?

(Inside the car is a man with a woman, both half undressed. They turn to stare at her.)

Susan: "Oh my god, wow, um, okay oh, wow um, bye."

喔,天啊。好,再見。

Julie: "It wasn't Mike, was it?"

那不是麥克吧?

Susan: "No, no, it wasn't."

不是。


分享到:


相關文章: