看美剧学口语:That's a good question. 我也不知道.

口语学习:

Bree, I'm not feeling too hot right now, so just tell me. What's up?"

布里,我现在没心情猜,直接告诉我吧,什么事?

I am officially destroyed.

我形象全毁

That's a good question."

我也不知道。

I never leave the house with an unmade bed. You know that."

床没铺好怎么出门,你又不是不知道。

Rex: "What are you doing up?"

你怎么不睡?

Bree: "Couldn't sleep, so I was just sitting here thinking."

我睡不着,所以起来坐一会儿,想想事情。

Rex: "About what?"

想什么呢?

Bree: "Do you really want to know?"

你真的想知道?

Rex: "Bree, I'm not feeling too hot right now, so just tell me. What's up?"

布里,我现在没心情猜,直接告诉我吧,什么事?

Bree: "I was thinking that the biggest mistake of my entire life was agreeing to marry you."

我在想,我一生中最大的错误就是答应嫁给你。

Rex: "Let me guess. I've done something wrong."

让我想想,我是不是又做错什么了

Bree: "Forcing me to share in your depraved pasttime wasn't bad enough, you had to share my humiliation with your co-workers?"

要我忍受你种种不堪的事情还不够,你还把我受的屈辱告诉你的同事?

depraved adj. 堕落的;腐化的;卑鄙的

pasttime n.消遣; 休闲活动;

Rex: "What?"

什么?

Bree: "Rex, everybody is talking about our sex life. Every sordid little detail right down to that box of perversions you keep in your closet."

雷克斯,大家都在谈论我们的性生活,谈论你衣柜里的储物箱,里面每一件龌龊恶心的东西。

Rex: "Bree, I, I never said anything to anyone. I swear to god."

布里,我从来没和任何人说过,我向上帝发誓。

Bree: "You're a liar."

你是个骗子。

Rex: "Who told you this?"

谁跟你讲的?

Bree: "It doesn't matter."

这不重要。

Rex: "It does matter because I never said anything."

怎么不重要,因为我从来就没说过。

Bree: "Well, then how do people know because we both know that I wouldn't say anything."

那别人怎么都知道了,我肯定是不会说的。

Rex: "Why would I tell people about what we do in bed?"

我干嘛要别人说我们的房事?

Bree: "I don't know, Rex. Maybe you were bragging or maybe you just subconsciously wanted to hurt me. Well, congratulations, you did it. I am officially destroyed."

我不知道,也许你只是想炫耀,或者你潜意识里就是想伤害我。那么,恭喜你,你做到了。

我形象全毁

Rex: "I didn't say anything."

我真的什么都没说过。

Bree: "I don't believe you."

我不相信你。

Rex: "Oh, oh."

Bree: "Rex? What?What is it?"

雷克斯。怎么啦。你怎么啦?

Rex: "I think I'm having a heart attack."

心脏病犯了

Bree: "No, you're not."

不可能。

Rex: "Bree, you're gonna have to take me to the hospital."

Bree: "Um, all right. You, uh, go downstairs and I will be, I'll be right there."

好的,你先下楼。我马上就来。

Danielle: "Daddy? What are you doing?"

Rex: "I'm waiting for your mother to take me to the emergency room."

我在等你妈妈送我去急诊。

Danielle: "What's wrong?"

怎么啦?

Rex: "I'm having a heart attack."

心脏病发作了。

Danielle: "Oh my god. Where is she?"

喔,天啊,她在哪?

Rex: "That's a good question."

我也不知道。

Danielle: "Daddy says he's having a heart attack."

爸爸心脏病发作了

Bree: "I know. I'm gonna take him to the hospital."

Danielle: "Well, when?"

什么时候?

Bree: "When I finish making the bed."

等我床铺铺好了就去。

Danielle: "What?"

什么?

Bree: "

I never leave the house with an unmade bed. You know that."

床没铺好怎么出门,你又不是不知道

Danielle: "But daddy needs to go to the hospital."

Bree: "There. Now we can go."

好了,走吧。


分享到:


相關文章: