看美劇學口語:It's been killing you.這讓你很絕望。

口語學習:

So Friday's double coupon day. You'll save a bunch if you come on Fridays."

週五是雙券贈送日,你要是週五來就可以省下很多了。

I heard you talking and I know you can't have your own. It's been killing you.

我聽到你說的我知道你不能生育,這讓你很絕望。

You're using again, aren't you?"

你又開始吸毒了是嗎?



Mary Alice Voiceover:"My name is Mary Alice Young, and before I died, my life was filled with love, laughter, friendship, and, sadly, secrets."

我名字叫瑪麗.艾莉絲.楊,我在世的時候,我的生活充滿了愛,歡笑,友誼,不幸的是還有秘密。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"The secrets had begun fifteen years earlier when my name was Angela Forrest, and I was living a life of quiet desperation."

這個秘密始於15年前,那時我名字叫安吉拉.福里斯特,我生活平靜卻暗潮湧動。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"I'd feel it every morning as I made breakfast for my husband."

這種感覺會出現在我給丈夫準備早餐的時候。

Paul: "If you could stop by the market today, that would be great. I'm out of shaving cream."

你今天最好能去一下超市,我的剃鬚膏用完了。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"And during the errands I ran in the afternoons."

這種感覺也會出現在我下午出去辦事的時候。

Bag Boy: "So Friday's double coupon day. You'll save a bunch if you come on Fridays."

週五是雙券贈送日,你要是週五來就可以省下很多了。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Even at my work every evening."

甚至出現在我每天晚上上班的時候。

Nurse: "What a lovely calendar. Was this taken around here?"

很漂亮的日曆,照片是在附近拍的嗎?

Felicia: "Oh, no. That's way out in Fairview. I have family there. Isn't it idyllic?"

不是,是美景鎮。我家人住那兒。很田園風光

Felicia: "Here, Angela. You can file this."

給你,安吉拉,拿去歸檔吧。

Mary Alice: "Oh."

Mary Alice Voiceover:"To me, each day was gray and meaningless. And then one night, suddenly..."

對我而言,每天都是灰色的,毫無意義可言。然後突然有一晚

Deirdre: "Hey, Angela."

安吉拉。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"There was color."

生活有了一絲色彩。

Mary Alice: "Deirdre. What are you doing here?"

黛德拉,你在這兒幹嘛?

Deirdre: "I need some money."

我需要錢。

Mary Alice: "Deirdre, here."

黛德拉,給你。

Mary Alice: "You're using again, aren't you?"

你又開始吸毒了是嗎?

Deirdre: "No, I just, um, I've just got to get some food for my baby and some other stuff."

沒有,我只是要給孩子買點吃的,還有別的一些東西。

Mary Alice: "Well, if the baby's hungry, we can go to the market and I'll buy food."

如果孩子餓了,我們去超市買些吃的。

Deirdre: "I-I can shop for my own baby, okay?"

我能給自己的孩子買東西

Deirdre: "Quiet! I can't think. See this watch? It's worth a lot. I'll give it to you for fifty bucks."

安靜點,我不能思考了。看到這塊手錶了嗎,這很值錢的。五十塊錢我賣給你。

Paul: "She's not giving you money."

她不會給你錢的。

Deirdre: "Do you mind? Angela, you're the only one at rehab who treated me like a person. Okay, please, please don't stop now."

你能閉嘴嗎?安吉拉,你是在戒毒所唯一把我當人看的人,求你了,別拒絕我。

Mary Alice: "I'm sorry."

很抱歉。

Deirdre: "I'll sell you my baby!

我把孩子賣給你。

Mary Alice: "What?" 什麼?

Deirdre: "I heard you talking and I know you can't have your own. It's been killing you."

我聽到你說的我知道你不能生育,這讓你很絕望

Paul: "It's time that you left."

你該走了。

Deirdre: "No, I, I'm thinking about Dana. You'll give him a good home. Okay? He'll be better off. Okay? Shh. Quiet. Quiet!"

不,我在為丹娜考慮,你可以給他一個好的家庭環境。好嗎?那樣子對他更好。安靜點。

Paul: "Honey!"

親愛的

Deirdre: "How much money do you keep in the house? "

你家裡又多少錢?


分享到:


相關文章: