崔娃10樣離了活不了的東東


“每日秀”主持人崔佛 · 諾亞(Trevor Noah)受GQ雜誌邀請,公佈了他日常生活中離不開的10件物品,一起看看都有哪些吧!

- So this is one of my essential items.

這是我的其中一件必需品。

I carry this around because I found this on a movie set one day and it's really cool, because whenever you wanna like end a conversation with someone you just go .

有一天我在片場發現了這個酷酷的玩意,然後我就隨身都帶著它。因為當你想要結束一段對話時,你只需要這樣做就行了。

You know or I'll be like let's start the conversation about how you owe me money.

或者當你想談談別人是怎麼欠你錢的時候。

And action.

開始!

Hey, what's up everybody, I'm Trevor Noah, comedian and host of "The Daily Show" and these are my essentials.

嘿,大家好,我是特雷弗·諾亞(崔娃),我是一名戲劇演員,也是“每日秀”的主持人,以下是我的必備物品。

First item my electric toothbrush.

第一件物品——我的電動牙刷。

I know it doesn't seem like an essential thing, but this is my real toothbrush, this is my road dog.

我知道這不像是一件必需品,但這就是我真正(在使用)的牙刷,它就是我的貼身朋友。

See those scars?

看到這些疤痕了嗎?

Look at that.

看看這裡。

Those are battle scars.

這些都是刮痕。

That's traveling.

這是旅遊(留下的刮痕)。

That's Ohio.

這是在俄亥俄州(留下的刮痕)。

That one over there is Tucson.

這裡的這個是圖森。

That one over there's Austin. Power. Oscillating, pulsating.

那邊是奧斯丁。電源,振盪,顫動。

I used to brush my teeth with a normal toothbrush and then when you discover this it's like moving from a horse carriage to a car.

我以前用普通牙刷來刷牙,然後我發現了它。這就像從馬車到汽車一樣。

That's what life is all about.

這就是生活啊。

You forget to brush, you brush twice as hard the next day.

當你忘了刷牙時,你第二天要用兩倍的力氣來刷。

That's what I do all day every day.

這就是我每天都在做的。

My grandfather used to say to me, he said Trevor, if you don't brush, you brush when you can.

我的祖父曾對我說,特雷弗,如果你沒有刷牙,那就一有機會就刷。

And that's what I've been doing ever since.

從那時起我就一直這樣做的。

Brushing as much as I can.

盡我所能去刷牙。

There are few things in my life I consider more essential than headphones.

我認為生活中沒什麼東西比耳機更必需了。

These are easily my favorite things ever, I think Bose has done the greatest job of creating noise canceling headphones.

這基本就是我喜歡的東西了,我認為博士音響在降噪耳機方面做得最棒。

If you fly, you know what it's like to have a baby crying.

如果你坐過飛機,你就會知道嬰兒哭鬧是什麼樣子的了。

These, no baby.

當有了這些,就不會有嬰兒(哭鬧聲)了。

Like, I even forgot that I had a baby on the flight.

我之前坐飛機甚至忘了我的孩子。

I left the baby behind.

我把他丟在了後面。

And then they called me later, they're like yo, did you leave a baby and I was like oh snap and then I came back.

然後他們給我打電話說,你是不是把你孩子落下了,我當時:對哦!然後就折返回去了。

And then I realized it wasn't my baby.

之後我才意識到那個不是我的孩子。

I was like, what just happened here?

我當時在想,我到底咋回事。

That's how good these headphones are.

這就是這些耳機的好處。

And then, these are great.

這些也很棒。

Little AirPod Pros, they go straight into your ear, these are great for like short trips, you know like a little 15 minute noise cancellation thing.

AirPod的優點——它們能直接放進您的耳朵,非常適合短途行程,比如用來降15分鐘的噪。

I see some people wearing them in the streets in New York,and I don't do that, because I don't wanna die.

我在紐約街頭看到一些人戴著它們,我不想那樣做,因為我還沒活夠。

You gotta hear what's happening in New York, cause sometimes like a bicycle is flying by, sometimes cars jump the curb.

你必須瞭解在紐約會發生什麼,有時自行車飛掠而過,有時汽車會衝上馬路牙子。

It doesn't happen a lot but it's enough for me to not wanna noise cancel.

這並不經常發生,但是對我來說,已經足夠讓我不需要降噪了。

I wanna hear my death coming. I'm not gonna avoid the death, but I just want to be able to be like ah!

我想目睹死亡的來臨,不是要逃避死亡,我只想尖叫著(車撞過來了)!

This is an essential if you live in a city where there is rain.

如果你住在會下雨的城市,這件東西是必不可少的。

California, you can skip this part, I know you guys don't know what rain is,

加州?那你可以跳過這部分了,我知道你們肯定不知道什麼叫雨。

but the rest of the world, as a little kid, I loved umbrellas, I loved "Mary Poppins".

但在世界其他地方,作為一個小孩,我喜歡雨傘,我喜歡看“歡樂滿人間”。

I loved spies that could shoot umbrella things, you know, like the shoot the little thing out of the tip, that thing.

我喜歡那些會發射傘的間諜,你知道的,那種可以從傘尖發射東西出來的東西。

So I found one of these.

然後我就找到了這個東西。

This is my essential, it's an umbrella that opens the other way.

這是我的一件必需品,它是從另一個方向打開的一把雨傘。

It's like magic.

就像變魔術一樣。

Look at this, look at this.

看,看這個。

Ah, what, what, what, what, what?

什麼麼麼麼?

You see that?

你看到了嗎?

Other way, and then when you're getting into a car, you just do this move, you just do this.

另一個方向(打開的),然後當你要上車時,你只需要這樣做,這樣。

And then I meet people at my destination and they're like, oh,weren't you in the rain, and I'm like no I was, but I had my essentials, and that's why I'm good, and you're not.

然後我終點站的人會說,剛剛你那沒下雨嗎?我:下了啊,但我有我的必備品,這就是為什麼我很好(沒溼),而你——溼了。

This is just an essential.

這就只是一件必備品。

I don't like traveling with a laptop, it's too cumbersome, it's heavy on my back, also don't like just having like a tablet because then sometimes websites are just like, are you using a big phone? And I'm like no.

我不喜歡帶著筆記本電腦去旅行,太累贅了,背上也很重,我也不想用平板電腦,因為有時這些網站就像:你在用大型手機嗎?我:當然不是!

I'm using like a big device, I wanna see the full website, but then they don't want you to see the website, so, this is a Surface Pro X and it's basically a tablet if I need it to be one and then it's a laptop if I need it to be one.

我用的是一個大型的設備,我想查看完整的網頁,但他們不希望你看到(全部)網頁,所以,Surface Pro X——只要我想,它就可以變成平板或者筆記本電腦。

And then what's cool is that I have my little pen that hides on the inside over here, see that, has a little camera, which I don't use,

棒的地方在於裡面還藏著一隻筆,看到了嗎?還有一個我用不上的攝像頭。

I don't ever understand how people use the cameras on these things.

我一直不理解人們怎麼會用這種東西上的攝像頭的。

Looks a bit weird, taking photos like.

像這樣拍照有點怪怪的。

But it's nice to have the device because it makes you feel like a professional, and then when people see you typing, they're just like wow, what is that person doing, you know?

但擁有這件設備真是太好了,因為它會讓你感覺像個專業人士,當人們看到你在打字時,他們就:哇!那個人在幹嘛。你懂嗎?

Doing this whole thing.

做著這整件事。

Yeah, but if you're on this side you would see all I'm typing is Google, how fast can Superman fly?

但如果你站在這邊,你就會看到我輸入的只是“Google,超人能飛多快?”

Wow.

哇哦。

This lip balm is easily like one of the most essential things in my life.

這款潤唇膏絕對是最必需的東西之一。

I have one of these everywhere.

我隨身都帶著它。

I've tried like a bunch of things, but I like the Blistex specifically, just because I feel like it stays on your lips long.

我試過很多唇膏,但最喜歡“碧唇”牌,因為我感覺它在嘴唇上會停留很長時間。

Some chap stick feels like a scam, you know what I mean?

有些潤唇膏感覺就像騙人的,你懂我的意思嗎?

Like some of the, like you put like a lip balm on, and then if feels like it makes your lips dry so you need more and I find this doesn't do that.

比如其中的一些,你塗上之後,嘴唇會感到乾澀,然後就需要更多(潤唇膏),但這個牌子卻不會。

And they say it's medicated as well, I don't know what that means but I just like the sound of anything medicated.

據說這也是藥製品,我不知道那是什麼意思,但我只知道沾了“藥”就是好東西。

Just a quick tip though.

一個小竅門。

It's gonna break when you drop it.

當它掉落時會破掉。

That always happens.

這種情況總會發生。

You see that over there?

看到了嗎?

But that's, I mean, that's life, you know?

但這就是生活,你懂吧?

I'd rather have cracked lid than cracked lips.

我更願意裂開的是蓋子而不是嘴唇。

Simple essential.

必不可少。

This is one of the quirkiest essentials that I own.

這是我所擁有的最古怪的必需品之一。

I think it's one of the most underrated pieces of technology that's ever been invented.

我認為它是自發明以來被嚴重低估的高科技之一。

A pair of glasses known as Spectacles.

一副名為“Spectacles”的眼鏡。

And these were made by Snapchat.

這些是由Snapchat(照片分享應用)製造的。

They may not be everybody's style,

可能不是每個人都喜愛它。

but I love them when I travel because when I'm on vacation I don't always like to have my phone out, I feel like it takes you out of the moment,

但是我在旅行時很喜愛這個東西,因為當我在度假時,我並不是很喜歡把手機掏出來,我覺得這會讓你脫離當下。

so what's great about these is you can wear them, and then you can just like press a little button, see over there?

那麼這些東西的好處是你可以戴上它們,然後按下一個小按鈕,看到了嗎?

And right now, I'm recording you, recording me.

現在我在錄你,這也能錄我。

Like I've used these when I was fishing for piranhas in the Amazon jungle.

我在亞馬遜叢林釣食人魚時用過它。

I've used these when I was like like hiking through Peru, and what's great is you don't stick your phone in people's faces, 'cause that's what I hate about like traveling a lot of the time, is people just you know.

在秘魯徒步旅行時也用過,最棒的地方是你不用把手機貼到人們的臉上,因為我在旅遊時經常討厭的地方就是——人們...你懂的。

Also makes me feel like a spy, because deep down inside I'll always be 11 years old.

它也讓我感覺像是一個間諜,因為我內心深處一直是11歲。

This is what's known as Project X Cloud.

這就是著名的“Project X Cloud”(雲端串流遊戲服務)。

I have been playing video games since the very beginning.

從很小開始我就一直玩視頻遊戲。

Since I knew how to use my hands.

甚至是從我會用手的時候。

My mom was a "Pac-Man" champion.

我媽媽曾是“吃豆人”冠軍。

A lot of people don't know that, and so whenever I leave the house, I always regret that I don't have my console.

很多人不知道那是啥。每當我離家時,我都會後悔沒帶上我的遊戲機。

It's a service from XBOX where you play all your games, like at home or just any game you want, wherever you are.

它是XBOX提供的一項服務,你可以在裡面玩你的所有遊戲,不管你在家還是在哪,這有所有你想玩的遊戲。

So I'll be like playing like a full on driving game, I'll be playing "Gears of War", if I've got internet, I can play like a real game.

我能玩完整版的賽車遊戲,我能玩“戰爭機器”,如果我有網的話,我還可以像玩實操遊戲一樣。

You know what I mean by like a real game.

你懂我說的“實操遊戲”吧。

Like if you play video games you know what I'm talking about.

如果你也玩視頻遊戲的話,你就知道我在說什麼了。

I'm not like a fan of the like the mobile version of a game, I wanna play the real thing.

我不喜歡移動端的遊戲,我想玩更真實的東西。

And so, this is it.

這就是真實的東西。

By the way, people who play video games in movies and TV shows, stop doing this.

順便說一下,在電影和電視節目中玩電子遊戲的人,不要再這樣做了。

That's not real.

這樣做不現實。

That's not a real thing.

這不是一件真實的事。

Video games, people are very calm.

玩視頻遊戲的人會很冷靜。

Most of the time, when you're really playing a video game this is what it sounds like.

大多數時候,當你真正在玩視頻遊戲時,聽起來會是這樣。

That's real.

這才是真實情況。

This has become an essential in my life.

這已經成為我生活中必不可少的東西了。

I suffered a vocal cord injury, a few months ago, hemorrhagic polyps and my doctor told me it's because my voice gets too dry.

幾個月前,我聲帶受到了損傷,出血性的息肉,醫生告訴我這是因為我的嗓子太乾了。

That's from a lot of flying, that's from not drinking enough water, et cetera and so I got one of these.

這都是因為長期的飛行和沒有喝到足夠多的水,等等等等,所以我拿了一個這個。

A portable humidifier, like makes steam.

一個便攜式加溼器,它會噴出水汽。

Whenever I fly on, like every few hours, I'll just use this, and I'll put this over my face.

當我坐飛機時,每隔幾個小時我都會用一用它,我把它罩在臉上。

It like lubricates everything and then it's like cool.

它能潤澤所有的部位,這真的很酷。

And if you're on a flight where people can choose their seats, no one will sit next to you, because you look like you're gonna infect everybody on the plane.

如果你乘坐的是人們可以自己選擇座位的航班,那麼沒有人會坐你旁邊,因為你看起來會感染全機的人。

So I just sit there and everyone, I'm like please, join me .

我就坐在那,像在對所有人說:求求你,跟我一起坐吧。

Join me.

一起吧。

Nobody sits next to you.

沒有人會坐你旁邊。

One final item, my timepiece.

最後一件物品——我的表。

Grew up in a home where I always loved watches. My father is Swiss, so it's almost a prerequisite.

我在一個熱愛鐘錶的家中長大,我父親是瑞士人,這幾乎就是一個先決條件了。

He would bring me two things from Switzerland every time he would come back home to South Africa, he would bring me a watch and he would bring me the chocolates.

每次回到南非的家中時,他都會從瑞士給我帶來兩件物品,他會給我帶來一塊手錶和巧克力。

And so I've loved collecting, and this is easily my most essential piece.

所以我很喜歡蒐羅這些東西,這基本上就是我最必需的物品了。

If I have to keep one watch and one watch alone, it would be this Patek Philippe 5650G, the advanced research.

如果我只能留一隻手錶,只能是一隻的話,它會是這隻百達翡麗5650G的高級版。

One of the most beautiful pieces ever made in my opinion.

我認為它是有史以來最美麗的單品之一了。

It's got all of the work of a Patek Philippe, a beautiful design but at the same time, it doesn't take itself too seriously, you know?

這只是百達翡麗的全部心血了,一塊精美的設計,但同時它也沒有太注重自身,你知道嗎?

Got this like fun rubber strap, you can wear it whenever you want.

這好像橡膠做的錶帶一樣,你隨時都能佩戴它。

You've got the open face, I don't know if you can see that.

這面是敞開的,不知道你看不看的到這裡。

Like, you don't see that on any other Patek Philippe.

這是你在其他的百達翡麗上所看不到的。

This was the first time where they'd showed you a few of the internals of their timepiece.

這是他們第一次向你展示手錶的內部零件。

I'm not a big fan of like diamond watches or anything, I think that's weird, because I actually wanna tell the time.

我不鍾愛那種鑲鑽手錶或是其他的,我認為那怪怪的,我只想知道時間。

I don't wanna look down and be like what's the time, diamond past two?

我不想往下看了後,時間是多少?“鑽石”過兩分?

So, this is one of my essentials and it reminds me of my dad, because that's what we always shared was a love of time and timekeeping, and if you know any Swiss people you'll know that it's not a passion, it's what they have in their bones, They're obsessed with time.

所以這是我的必備品之一,它讓我想起了我的父親,因為這就是我們一直分享的東西,對時間和計時的熱愛,如果你認識有任何瑞士人,你就會了解這並不是一時激情,這是他們內骨子裡的東西,他們痴迷於時間。

They're crazy if you ask me.

如果你問我,我會說他們是瘋狂的。

I just like the watches.

我就是喜歡手錶。

Well, that's my essentials.

這些就是我的必備品了。

Thank you so much for having me GQ and thank you for watching.

If you like any of the stuff I have, you can send an email to my website and I won't be able to help you, but I will now have your mailing address which I will use to invite you to all of my comedy shows.

如果你喜歡我的某件物什,你可以給我的網站發電子郵件,雖然我沒法幫你,但我將有你的通訊地址,我會用它來邀請你參加我的喜劇秀。

Don't email me, actually I regret saying that.

別發郵件給我,其實我後悔剛剛那樣說了。

Don't email me about any of these items please.

別發郵件問我任何這些東西了,求你了。


分享到:


相關文章: