“Good Will Hunting”《心靈捕手》經典對白,幸福的真諦是什麼

  • You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.你根本不曉得你在說什麼
  • Why thank you.謝謝 為什麼?
  • It's all right.沒關係
  • You've never been out of Boston.因你沒離開過波士頓
  • Nope.是沒有
  • So if I asked you about art you'd probably give me the skinny...所以問你藝術 你可能會...
  • on every art book ever written.提出藝術書籍中的粗淺論調
  • Michelangelo? You know a lot about him.有關米開朗基羅 你知道很多
  • Life's work political aspirations. Him and the pope...他的政治抱負 他和教皇...
  • Sexual orientation. The whole works right?性傾向 所有作品 對嗎?
  • I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel.但你不知道西斯汀教堂的氣味
“Good Will Hunting”《心靈捕手》經典對白,幸福的真諦是什麼

  • You never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling.你從沒站在那兒觀賞美麗的天花板
  • Seeing that.我看過
  • If I ask you about women.如果我問關於女人的事
  • you'll probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites.你八成會說出個人偏好的謬論
  • You may have even been laid a few times.你可能上過幾次床
  • But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman...但你說不出在女人身旁醒來...
  • and feel truly happy.那種幸福的滋味
  • You're a tough kid.你是個很倔的孩子
  • I ask you about war you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me right?問戰爭 你會說莎士比亞的話
  • "Once more into the breach dear friends.""共赴戰場 親愛的朋友"
  • But you've never been near one.但你從沒接近過戰爭
  • You've never held your best friend's head in your lap...從沒把好友的頭抱在膝蓋上...
  • and watch him gasp his last breath lookin' to you for help.看著他吐出最後一口氣
  • If I asked you about love you'd probably quote me a sonnet.問愛情 你會引述十四行詩
“Good Will Hunting”《心靈捕手》經典對白,幸福的真諦是什麼

  • But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable.但你從沒看過女人的脆弱
  • Known someone that could level you with her eyes.她能以雙眼擊倒你
  • Feelin' like God put an angel on Earth just for you.感覺上帝讓天使為你下凡
  • Who could rescue you from the depths of hell.她能從地獄將你拯救出來
  • And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel.你不瞭解成為她天使的滋味
  • To have that love for her be there forever.擁有對她的愛直到永遠
  • Through anything. Through cancer.經歷這一切 經歷癌症
  • And you wouldn't know about sleepin' sittin' up in a hospital room for two months holding her hand.你無法體會在醫院睡整整兩個月 握著她的手
  • because the doctors could see in your eyes...因為醫生看到你的眼神就明白...
  • that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you.會客時間的規定對你無效
  • You don't know about real loss 你不瞭解真正的失去
  • cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.唯有愛別人勝於自己才能體會
  • I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.我懷疑你敢那樣愛人
  • I look at you. I don't see an intelligent confident man.看著你 我沒看到聰明自信
  • I see a cocky scared shitless kid.我看到被嚇傻的狂妄孩子
  • But you're a genius Will. No one denies that.但你是天才 沒人能否認
  • No one could possibly understand the depths of you.沒人能瞭解你的深度
  • But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine.但你看我的畫就認定了解我
“Good Will Hunting”《心靈捕手》經典對白,幸福的真諦是什麼

  • You ripped my fuckin' life apart.你把我的人生撕裂了
  • You're an orphan right?你是孤兒 對吧?
  • Do you think I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been...你想我覺得你日子有多苦...
  • how you feel who you are...你的感受 你是誰...
  • because I read Oliver Twist?只是因為我看過孤雛淚嗎?
  • Does that encapsulate you?太輕易認定你了嗎?
  • Personally I don't give a shit about all that because...我不在乎 因為...
  • You know what? I can't learn anything from you...I can't read in some fuckin' book.你知道嗎? 我不能靠任何書籍認識你
  • Unless you wanna talk about you who you are.除非你想談自己 談你是誰
  • And I'm fascinated. I'm in.那我就有興趣了 我願意加入
  • But you don't wanna do that do you sport?但你不想那麼做 對嗎?
  • You're terrified of what you might say.你怕你會被說出來的話嚇到


分享到:


相關文章: