告別啞巴英語:如何徵求某人允許及如何作答(英音音頻讀起來)

如何徵求某人允許及如何作答

asking for permission or favour

每次我們想要的到某人的允許或者幫忙,我們該如何開口?

當遇到這種情況,又該怎麼表示同意或委婉地拒絕?

<tt-audio>/<tt-audio>

告別啞巴英語:如何徵求某人允許及如何作答(英音音頻讀起來)

Would you mind if I open the window?

介意我開窗嗎?

Could I possibly borrow your phone?

可以借用一下你的電話嗎?

I hate to ask, but could I possibly borrow your phone?

不好意思,我可以借用一下你的電話嗎?

Do you happen to have a pair of gloves I could borrow?

有手套嗎,能不能借我一雙?

Would it be all right if I left 5 minutes early?

我提前5分鐘走,可以嗎?

Is there any chance that we could stay at your house the night before our flight?

我們坐飛機離開前一個晚上,能住你家嗎?

Would it be OK to leave my bag here?

我可以把包放這嗎?

告別啞巴英語:如何徵求某人允許及如何作答(英音音頻讀起來)

同意

Yes, of course.

Go (right) ahead.

That's fine.

拒絕

I'd rather you didn't, if you don't mind.

I'd prefer it if you ask someone else.

If there is someone else you could ask, I'd be grateful.

告別啞巴英語:如何徵求某人允許及如何作答(英音音頻讀起來)


分享到:


相關文章: