经典美剧《生活大爆炸》第1季第1集中英文剧本台词字幕美剧学英语


经典美剧《生活大爆炸》第1季第1集中英文剧本台词字幕美剧学英语


将光子正对平面上的双缝 观察任意一个隙缝

so ***** with two slits in it and either slit is observed,

它不会穿过那两个隙缝

it will not go through both slits.

如果没被观察 那就会

If it's unobserved,it will.

总之 如果观察它在离开平面到击中目标之前

However,if it's observed after it's left the plane but before it hits its target,

它就不会穿过那两个隙缝

it will not have gone though both slits.

没错 但你为什么要说这个?

Agreed. What's your point?

没什么 我只是觉得这个主意 可以用于设计T恤衫

There's no point. I just think it's a good idea for a t-shirt.

请问

Excuse me.

等等

Hang on.

横1是Aegean

Uh,one across is "aegean. "

竖8是Nabokov 横26是MCM

Eight down is "nabokov. " 26 across is "mcm. "

竖14是...手指挪开点

14 down is... move your finger...

Phylum 这样一来横14就是Port-au-Prince

"phylum" which makes 14 across "port-au-prince"

瞧 提示是"Papa doc的首都" 所以是太子港

see,"papa doc's capitol idea," that's "port-au-prince. "

海地的

Haiti.

- 能为你效劳吗? - 是的

- Can I help you? - Yes.

这里是高智商精子银行吗?

Um... is this the high-iq sperm bank?

如果你这么问 也许你不该来这

If you have to ask,maybe you shouldn't be here.

我想就是这没错了

I think this is the place.

- 把这个填一填 - 谢谢

- Fill these out. - Thank you.

我们马上好

We'll be right back.

慢慢来 我还要玩填字游戏

Oh,take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.

噢 慢着

Oh,wait.

Leonard 我办不到

Leonard,I don't think I can do this.

开玩笑? 你可是半职业人士

What,are you kidding? You're a semi-pro.

不 我们这样是诈骗

No. We are committing genetic fraud.

我们没法保证 生出来的一定是高智商小孩

There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-iq offspring. Think about that.

我姐姐跟我有一套相同的基本基因 她却在Fuddrucker餐厅当服务生

I have a sister with the same basic dna mix who hostesses at fuddruckers.

Sheldon 这可是你的主意啊

Sheldon,this was your idea.

轻松赚点钱 就有钱能升级我们的网络带宽

A little extra money to get fractional t-1 bandwith in the apartment.

我知道 我确实很渴望高速下载

I know,and I do yearn for faster downloads.

但一些可怜的女人 会把希望寄托在我的精子上

But there's some poor woman who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm.

万一生出来一个 连曲线下部的面积用积分还是微分算

What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential

都搞不清楚的小屁孩怎么办?

to solve the area under a curve?

我想她还是会爱那个宝宝的

I'm sure she'll still love him.

我不会

I wouldn'T.

你想要怎样?

Well,what do you want to do?

- 我想要走 - 好吧

- I want to leave. - Okay.

离开时要怎么说呢?

What's the protocol for leaving?

我不知道 我可从没有拒绝过提供精子的要求

I don't know- I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.

我们就直接走出去吧

Let's try just walking out.

Okay.

- 再见 - 再见 很高兴认识你

- Bye. - Bye. Nice meeting you.

你还在为精子银行的事生气吗?

Are you still made about the sperm bank?

没有

No.

你想听一件关于楼梯的趣事吗?

You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?

不是很想

Not really.

如果一阶楼梯比普通的矮个2毫米 大部分人都会绊倒

If the height of a single step

不关我事

I don't care.

2毫米? 不会吧

Two milli... that doesn't seem right.

是真的 我12岁时做了一系列的实验

No,it's true. I did a series of experiments when I was 12.

我爸爸因此还跌断了锁骨

My father broke his clavicle.

所以他们把你送去寄宿学校?

Is that why they sent you to boarding school?

不 那是因为我研究激光惹的事

No. That was a result of my work with lasers.

- 新邻居? - 显然是

- new neighbor? - Evidently.

比上一任有了明显可观的改善

Significant improvement over the old neighbor.

那个200磅重还患有皮肤病的异装癖? 噢 绝对是

200-pound transvestite with a skin condition? Yes,she is.

- 嗨 - 嗨

- Oh,hi. - Hi.

- 嗨 - 嗨

- Hi. - Hi.

- 嗨 - 嗨?

- Hi. - Hi?

我们不想打扰你 我们是住对面的邻居

We don't mean to interrupt. We live across the hall.

啊 太好了

Oh,that's nice.

噢不 我们不是同居

Oh,no,uh,we don't live together.

我是说 虽然住在一起 但是在不同的...

I mean,we live together,but in separate,

直男房间里

heterosexual bedrooms.

那好吧 我是你们的新邻居 我叫Penny

Oh. Okay,well,guess I'm your new neighbor. Penny.

我是Leonard 他是Sheldon

Oh. Leonard. Sheldon.

- 嗨 - 嗨

- Hi. - Hi.

- 嗨 - 嗨

Hi. Hi. Hi.

欢迎你搬来

Well,uh... oh,uh,welcome to the building.

谢谢 有空一起喝个咖啡吧

Oh,thank you. Maybe we can have coffee sometime.

- 噢 好啊 - 好啊

- Oh,great. - Great.

- 好啊 - 好啊

- Great. - Great.

- 那么 再见啦 - 再见

- Well,uh,bye. - Bye.

- 再见 - 再见

- Bye. - Bye.

我们应该邀请她共进午餐吗?

Should we have invited her for lunch?

不 我们要看《太空堡垒卡拉狄》加第二季

No. We're gonna start season two of battlestar galactica.

我们已经看过第二季的DVD了

We already watched the season two dvds.

那时候没带评论音轨一起看啊

Not with commentary.

我们应该做好邻居 请她过来 让她感受到我们对她的欢迎

I think we should be good neighbors and invite her over,make her feel welcome.

我们从来没请那个Louis还不Louise过来啊

We never invited louie-slash-louise over.

那是我们不对

Well... and that was wrong of us.

我们要扩大社交圈

We need to widen our circle.

我的社交圈很广

I have a very wide circle.

我在MySpace上有212个朋友

I have 212 friends on myspace.

是的 但你从没见过任何一个真人

Yes,and you've never met one of them.

这正是它的美好之处

That's the beauty of it.

我去请她过来

I'm gonna invite her over.

我们好好吃一餐 闲聊一下

We'll have a nice meal and... chat.

闲聊? 我们不闲聊 至少不线下闲聊

Chat? We don't chat. At least not offline.

不会很难的 你就听她说

Well,it's not difficult. You just listen to what she says

然后给一些适当的回应就好了

and then you say something appropriate in response.

直到什么时候?

To what end?

嗨 又是我们

Hi. Again.

- 嗨 - 嗨

- Hi. - Hi.

我们买了些印度菜

Anyway,um... we brought home indian food.

那个...

And,um...

我知道搬家会很累人

I know that moving can be stressful,

当我觉得很累的时候

and,and,I find that when I'm undergoing stress,

吃顿好的 跟人聊聊天 会让我放松很多

that good food and company can have a comforting effect.

此外 咖喱是天然的温和泻药

Also,curry is a natural laxative,and I don't have to tell you,

你也知道干净的结肠 会让你省去件烦心事

that,you know,a clean colon is just one less thing to worry about.

Leonard 虽然我不是专家 但我相信当你邀请人吃午饭的时候

Leonard,I'm no expert here,but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation,

最好省略关于肠部运动的话题

you might want to skip the reference to bowel movements.

你们是在邀我一起吃饭?

Oh,you're inviting me over to eat?

是啊

Uh... yes.

真是太好了 我很愿意

Oh,that's so nice. I'd love to.

很好

Great.

你们平时都玩什么呢?

So,what do you guys do for fun around here?

今天我们尝试了靠手淫挣钱

Well,today we tried masturbating for money.

请随意

Make yourself at home.

谢谢

Okay. Thank you.

不客气

You're very welcome.

这些看起来好深奥啊 Leonard 这是你写的吗?

This looks like some serious stuff. Leonard,did you do this?

实际上 那些是我做的

Actually,that's my work.

Wow.

就是些量子力学而已 边上我随便胡写了一点弦理论

Yeah. Well,it's just some quantum mechanics with a little string theory doodling around the edges.

那个部分 是开玩笑的

That part there,that's just a joke.

是我乱改的伯恩-奥本海默近似版

It's a spoof of the born-oppenheimer approximation.

看来你是"美丽心灵"那部电影 里面的那种天才人物啊

So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys.

可以这么说

Yeah.

好厉害啊

This is really impressive.

我也有块纸板 如果你喜欢 这边是我的纸板

I have a board. If you like boards,this is my board.

我的妈呀

Holy smokes.

如果你说的"我的妈呀" 指的是在麻省理工大学

If by "holy smokes" you mean a derivative restatement of the kind of stuff

任何一个男生宿舍墙上都能看到的涂写 那我想是的

you can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at mit,sure.

- 什么? - 得了吧

- What? - Come on.

谁没见过"我伤心地坐在这" 下面的微分演算啊?

Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit,broken-hearted"?

至少我不用自己发明26种量纲 才能让演算成立

At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the mathouome ct.

我没有发明它们 它们本来就是存在的

I didn't invent them. They're there.

在哪个世界上存在啊?

In what universe?

所有的世界里都存在 这正是关键

In all of them- that is the point.

我可以开动了吗?

Uh... do you guys mind if I start?

Penny

Um... penny...

你坐了我的座位

that's where i sit.

那你坐我旁边嘛

So,sit next to me.

不行 我只坐那个座位

No... I sit there.

- 有什么区别? - 有什么区别?

- What's the difference? - What's the difference?

又来了

Here we go.

冬天 那个位置跟电暖炉之间的距离 正好能让人保持温暖

In the winter,that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,

而又不会太近导致出汗

and yet not so close as to cause perspiration in the summer,

夏天 坐在这儿正好能吹到 从这个窗口到那个窗口对吹的风

it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there

而且这里对着电视的角度正好

it faces the television at an angle that is neither direct,

既不会妨碍跟他人谈话

thus discouraging conversation,

又不用把头扭得太过去 以致造成视差畸变

nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.

我还能继续解释下去 但我想你应该明白了

I could go on,but I think I've made my point.

你要我移开吗?

Do you want me to move?

- 嗯... - 你就坐到旁边去吧

- Well... - just sit somewhere else.

好吧

Fine.

Sheldon 给我坐下!

Sheldon,sit!

Ah.

这样很不错

Well,this is nice.

我们不是经常有朋友过来

We don't have a lot of company over.

你胡扯 Koothrappali和Wolowitz天天都来

That's not true- koothrappali and wolowitz come over all the time.

我知道 但...

Yes,I know,but...

星期二晚上 我们玩Klingon拼字游戏到夜里1点

tuesday night we played klingon boggle till 1:00 in the morning.

是啦 我记得

Yeah,I remember.

我讨厌你说我们没有朋友

I resent you saying we don't have company.

- 抱歉 - 那会产生消极的交际暗示

- I'm sorry. - That has negative social implications.

我说了我很抱歉!

I said I'm sorry!

Klingon拼字游戏是什么?

So... klingon boggle?

就像普通的拼字游戏 但是是Klingon语的

Yeah. It's like regular boggle,but... in klingon.

不聊我们了 说说你的事吧

That's probably enough about us. So,tell us about you.

我? 好啊

Um... me? Okay.

我是人马座的 这一点就很能说明我的个性啦

I'm a sagittarius,which probably tells you way more than you need to know.

是啊 它告诉我们你也是 迷信那种大众文化妄想的一员

Yes. It tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion

你相信你出生时太阳的视位置 跟任意划分的星群间的关系

that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth

能以某种方式影响你的性格

somehow affects your personality.

我相信什么?

Participate in the what?

我想Sheldon是说 你第一眼看上去不像人马座

I think what sheldon's trying to say is that sagittarius wouldn't have been our first guess.

对啊 很多人觉得我像水相星座

Oh,yeah. A lot of people think I'm a water sign. Penny:

让我想想 还有什么

Okay,let's see,what else.

我是个素食者 嗯 鱼除外

Oh,I'm a vegetarian. Except for fish.

偶尔我也吃牛排 我好爱牛排!

And the occasional steak. I love steak!

那真是有趣 Leonard不能消化玉米

Well,that's interesting. Leonard can't process corn.

你做什么工作呢?

Well,uh,do you have some sort of a job?

我在"芝士蛋糕工厂"当女招待

Oh,yeah. I'm a waitress at the cheesecake factory.

我很喜欢芝士蛋糕

Oh... I love cheesecake.

你都不能忍受乳糖

You're lactose-intolerant.

我不吃 不代表我不欣赏它

I don't eat it- I just think it's a good idea.

不管怎样 我还在写剧本

Oh. Anyways,I'm also writing a screenplay.

是关于一个感情细腻的女孩 从内布拉斯加州Lincoln小镇来到洛杉矶

It's about this sensitive girl who comes to L.A. From lincoln,nebraska,

梦想成为演员 却只能在芝士蛋糕工厂当女招待

to be an actress and winds up a waitress at the cheesecake factory.

剧本是根据你的经历改编的哦?

So,it's based on your life.

不 我是从奥马哈市来的

No,I'm from omaha.

如果真的拍成电影 我肯定会去看的

Well,if that was movie,I would go see it.

我知道 故事不错是吧?

I know,right?

我想想 还有什么?

Okay,let's see,what else... um...

好像差不多了

guess that's about it.

这就是Penny的故事

That's the story of penny.

听起来很棒啊

Well,it sounds wonderful.

以前是的

It was.

直到我爱上了那个混球

Until I fell in love with a jerk!

怎么了?

What's happening?

我不知道

你知道吗 我跟他同居了4年

God,you know,four years I lived with him.

4年 跟高中一样久了

Four years- that's like as long as high school.

你花了4年才上完高中?

It took you four years to get through high school?

我不敢相信我居然那么信任他

It just... I can't believe I trusted him.

我该说些什么吗? 我觉得我该说些什么

Should I say something? I feel like I should say something.

你? 千万别 你只会让事情变得更糟糕

You? No,you'll only make it worse.

你知道最可悲的是什么吗?

You want to know the most pathetic part?

尽管我对他的谎言欺骗恨之入骨

Even though I hate his lying,cheating guts...

我还是爱着他

I still love him.

是不是很疯狂?

Is that crazy?

是的

Yes.

不 那不是疯狂

No,it's not crazy.

你只是... 陷入一种矛盾

It's uh... uh... it's a paradox.

矛盾是我们天性的一部分

Paradoxes are part of nature.

你想想光 惠更斯认为光是一种波动

Think about light. If you look at huygens,light is a wave,

双缝实验证明了这一论点

as confirmed by the double - slit experiments,

但后来 爱因斯坦出现了 他发现光也具有粒子的表现特征

but then along comes albert einstein and discovers that light behaves like particles,too.

呃 我没让情况变得更糟

Well,I didn't make it worse.

很抱歉 我真是一团糟

I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess.

除了那些烂事 我搬家弄得一身臭汗 该死的淋浴还坏掉了

On top of everything else,I'm all gross from moving and my stupid shower doesn't even work.

我们的淋浴房能用

Our shower works.

真的? 我用你们的淋浴房 会不会很奇怪?

Really? Would it be totally weird if I used it?

Yes.

- 当然不会 - 不会?

- No. - No?

- 不会 - 不会

- No. - No.

就在厅后面

It's right down the hall.

谢谢 你们真是大好人

Thanks. You guys are really sweet.

真是有趣的进展啊

well,this is an interesting development.

为什么?

How so?

已经有好长一段时间 没有女人在我们的公寓里脱光了

It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off in our apartment.

不对吧 还记得感恩节我那阿兹海默症 的奶奶病发闹出的那一段吗?

That's not true. Remember at thanksgiving my grandmother with alzheimer's had that episode?

有道理 已经有好长一段时间 没有女人在我们公寓里脱光

Point taken. It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off,

而且我们不会想抠出自己的眼睛!

after which we didn't want to rip our eyes out.

看着她乱搞那只火鸡 是最折磨人的

The worst part was watching her carve that turkey.

你到底希望达到什么目标呢?

So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

你说什么?

Excuse me?

那个女孩不会跟你上床的

That woman in there is not going to have sex with you.

我不是想跟她上床

Well,I'm not trying to have sex with her.

很好 那你就不会失望了

Oh,good. Then you won't be disappointed.

你为什么认定她不会跟我上床?

What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me?

我是男人 她是女人

I'm a male and she's a female.

对 但你们不是一个种族的

Yes,but not of the same species.

我不想跟你在这瞎猜

I'm not going to engage in hypotheticals here.

我只是想当个好邻居

I'm just trying to be a good neighbor.

当然了

Oh,of course.

但是如果真的要发展到肉体关系 我也不会拒绝的

That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop that I wouldn't participate.

不管那有多短暂

However briefly.

你觉得让她发现你的 "天行者Luke"无泪洗发水

Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered

是会帮助还是阻碍你们的发展呢?

when she discovers your luke skywalker no-more-tears shampoo?

那是Darth Vader洗发液

It's darth vader shampoo.

"天行者Luke"是护发素

luke skywalker's the conditioner.

你们得看看这个

Wait till you see this.

超级赞 不可置信

It's fantastic,unbelievable.

看什么?

See what?

是施蒂芬-霍金于1974年 在麻省理工做的演讲

It's a stephen hawking lecture from mit in 1974.

现在不方便

This isn't a good time.

这是在他变成诡异的 电脑合成声音之前的讲座

It's before he became a creepy computer voice. Leonard:

很好 你们得走了

That's great. You guys have to go.

为什么?

Why?

现在不方便啊

It's just not a good time.

Leonard有女人拜访

Leonard has a lady over.

这样啊 你奶奶又进城了?

Yeah,right- your grandmother back in town?

不是什么女人的艳遇啦

No. And she's not a lady.

只是我们的新邻居

She's just a new neighbor.

你等等 这儿真有个女人?

Hang on,there really is a lady here?

没错

Uh-huh.

你要我们走 是因为你准备跟她交媾?

And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus?

我没准备跟她交媾

I'm not anticipating coitus.

那她可以跟别人交媾?

So she's available for coitus?

能不能别用"交媾"这个词?

Can we please just stop saying "coitus"?

用术语来说 就是交媾中止

Technically,that would be "coitus interruptus. "

从泡浴换成淋浴 是不是有个开关?

Hey,is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower...?

噢 很抱歉 你们好

Oh,hi. Sorry. Hello.

很高兴认识您 小姐

Enchant? mademoiselle.

我是Howard Wolowitz 加州理工大应用物理系

Howard wolowitz caltech department of applied physics.

你可能对我的工作成果有所了解

You may be familiar with some of my work.

它现在正绕着木星最大的卫星旋转 拍摄高清数码照片

It's currently orbiting jupiter's largest moon taking high-resolution digital photographs.

我是Penny 我在芝士蛋糕工厂做侍应

Penny. I work at the cheesecake factory.

来吧 我告诉你开关在哪

Come on,I'll show you the trick with the shower.

Bonne douche!

Bonne douche.

你说什么?

I'M... I'm sorry?

法语的"洗个痛快澡"

It's french for "good shower. "

我能用六国语言表达这一祝愿

It's a sentiment I can express in six languages.

留着在你的Blog上写吧 Howard

Save it for your blog,howard.

洗个痛快澡

细鐾纯快澡

这样就行 开关卡住了 抱歉

all right,there it goes. It sticks. I'm sorry.

好的 谢谢

Okay,thanks.

不客气 你只要向右... 好 我撤了

Reyou' welcome. Oh,you're just going to step right... okay,I'll...

- Leonard - 那些洗发产品是Sheldon的

- hey,leonard... - the hair products are sheldon'S.

好的

Okay.

我能麻烦你帮个忙吗?

Um,can I ask you a favor?

帮忙?

A favor?

你当然可以要我帮忙 我很乐意帮你忙

Sure,you can ask me a favor. I would do you a favor for you.

你不答应也没事

It's okay if you say no.

噢 我应该会答应的

Oh,I'll probably say yes.

这不是那种 你会请刚认识的人帮的忙

It's just not the kind of thing you ask a guy you just met.

Wow.

我们得回顾下这起事件的前因后果

I really think we should examine the chain of causality here.

一定要吗?

Must we?

一个美女在我们的浴室裸体

Event a- a beautiful woman stands naked in our shower.

我们开车穿越整个小镇 就为了搬台电视机回来

Event b- we drive halfway across town to retrieve a television set

目的地就在刚刚提到的美女的前男友家

from the aforementioned woman's ex-boyfriend.

这两件事之间 存在任何甚至半理性的关联吗?

Query- on what plane of existence is there even a semi-rational link between these events?

因为Penny请我帮个忙 Sheldon

She asked me to do her a favor,sheldon.

是啊 那也许是最近似可能的起因了

Ah,yes. Well,that may be the proximal cause of our journey,

但我们都知道 它和更高级的末端起因截然不同

but we both know it only exists in contradistinction to the higher level distal cause.

那是什么意思?

Which is?

你用你的老二思考

You think with your penis.

这在生理上是不可能的

That's a biological impossibility.

你也不一定要来啊

And you didn't have to come.

对 我可以留在家里看着Wolowitz 试图用俄语 阿拉伯语及波斯语搭讪Penny

Oh,right,yes,I could have stayed behind and watch wolowitz try to hit on penny in russian,arabic and farsi.

她为什么不能自己去拿?

Why can't she get her own tv?

你知道分手这种事啦

Come on,you know how it is with breakups.

不 我不知道 你也不知道

No,I don'T... and neither do you.

什么啊 我跟Joyce Kim分过手

I broke up with joyce kim.

你才没有和Joyce Kim分手 是她跑到韩国去了

You did not break up with joyce kim. She defected to north korea.

为了修复她受伤的心灵

To mend her broken heart.

现在这情况更加复杂

This situation is much less complicated.

Penny和她前男友不能达成一致 究竟电视机该归谁

There's some kind of dispute between penny and her ex-boyfriend as to who gets custody of the tv.

她不想再和他当面争执

She just wanted to avoid having a scene with him.

所以我们去和他当面争执?

So we get to have a scene with him?

Sheldon 根本不会有争执

No,sheldon,there's not going to be a scene.

我们两人 他一人

There's two of us and one of him.

Leonard 我们俩加起来都抗不动一台电视

Leonard,the two of us can't even carry a tv.

你们跟Leonard和Sheldon一起在学校做事?

So,you guys work with leonard and sheldon at the university?

不好意思 你会说英语吗?

Um,I'm sorry. Do you speak english?

他会 只是不能跟女人说

Oh,he speaks english. Hecaust jn't speak to women.

真的? 为什么?

Really? Why?

因为他是个书呆子

He's kind of a nerd.

盒装果汁?

Juice box?

我来跟他理论

I'll do the talking. Man:

谁?

Yeah?

嗨 我是Leonard 他是Sheldon

Uh,hi,I'm leonard,this is sheldon.

- 你好 - 我...

- Hello. - Let'S...

我们来拿Penny的电视

uh,we're here to pick up penny's tv.

Get lost.

好的 打搅你了

Okay,thanks for you time.

我们不能就这么放弃

We're not going to give up just like that.

Leonard 电视在这楼里

Leonard,the tv's in the building.

他不放我们进去 我们没辙

We have been denied access to the building- ergo,we are done.

不好意思

Excuse me.

如果我第一次受挫就放弃 我就永远不可能在大爆炸理论提出后

If I were to give up on the first little hitch I never would have been able to identify the fingerprints

发现关于弦理论的蛛丝马迹

of string theory in the aftermath of the big bang.

我道歉 你打算怎么做?

My apologies. What's your plan?

看到你如此专注工作 真是种荣幸

It's just a privilege to watch your mind at work.

来吧 我们俩智商加起来有360

Come on,we have a combined iq of 360.

我们绝对能够想办法进入这蠢楼

We should be able

你觉得她俩智商加起来多少?

what do you think their combined iq is?

快去留住门!

Just grab the door!

就是这

This is it.

我来跟他理论

I'll do the talking.

好主意 我用武力威慑

Good thinking. I'll just be the muscle.

什么事?

Yeah?

我是Leonard 他是Sheldon

I'm leonard,this is sheldon.

刚刚在对讲机上的

From the intercom.

他妈的你们怎么进来的?

How the hell did you get in the building?

我们是科学家

Uh... we're scientists.

告诉他我们的智商

Tell him about our iq.

- Leonard - 什么?

- Leonard... - what?

那条裤子是我妈给我买的

My mom bought me those pants.

真抱歉

I'm sorry.

你得给她打电话

You're going to have to call her.

Sheldon 真对不起把你也扯进来了

Sheldon,I am so sorry I dragged you through this.

没关系 这不是我第一次掉裤子了 也不会是最后一次

It's okay. It wasn't my first pantsing and it won't be my last.

你说得对 关于我的动机

And you were right about my motives.

我是指望着能跟Penny建立某种关系 并最终发展成肉体关系

I was hoping to establish a relationship with penny that might have someday led to sex.

你倒是成功地脱下了我的裤子

Well,you got me out of my pants.

无论如何 我得到了教训

Anyway,I've learned my lesson.

我配不上她 我放弃了

She's out of my league,I'm done with her.

我有工作 有一天我会赢得诺贝尔奖 然后孤老死去

Got my work,one day I'll win the nobel prize and then I'll die alone.

别那么想 你不会孤老而死

Don't think like that. You're not going to die alone.

谢谢你 Sheldon 你真是个好朋友

Thank you,sheldon. You're a good friend.

你当然也没可能赢诺贝尔奖

And you're certainly not going to win a nobel prize.

这里是我最喜欢的探险后休息的地方

This is one of my favorite places to kick back after a quest.

他家的啤酒很好喝

They have a great house ale.

好酷的老虎

Wow,a cool tiger.

是的 我从10级开始就养它了

Yeah,I've had him since level ten.

它叫扣扣

His name is buttons.

如果你也有自己的在线游戏人物 我们可以一起玩玩 一起探险

Anyway,if you had your own game character we could hang out,maybe go on a quest.

听上去挺有趣

Sounds interesting.

那么 你会想想这个提议啦?

So you'll think about it?

我想这个点子会让我思考许久的

Oh,I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about it.

干得漂亮

Smooth.

我们回来了

We're home.

老天啊 发生了什么事?

Oh,my god,what happened?

你前男友让我们跟你带声问候 其他的我想应该够一目了然了

Well,your ex-boyfriend sends his regards and I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory.

我真抱歉

I'm so sorry.

我真的以为如果你们替我去 他不会表现那么混蛋

I really thought if you guys went instead of me he wouldn't be such an ass.

挺充分的假设

No,it was a valid hypothesis.

挺充分的假...? 你怎么了?

That was a valid...? What is happening to you?

说真的 太谢谢你们帮我跑这一趟了

Really... thank you so much for going and trying.

你们真是大好人

You're so terrific.

真的

Really.

你们穿上衣服 我去拿钱包 今晚我请客 好吧?

Why don't you get some clothes on,I'll get my purse,and dinner is on me,okay?

- 真的吗? 太好了! - 谢谢

- Really? Great. - Thank you.

你还没放弃 是吧?

You're not done with her,are you?

我们的小孩肯定又聪敏又漂亮

Are babies will be smart and beautiful.

而且还是想象出来的

Not to mention imaginary.

- Penny 你能吃泰国菜吗? - 可以啊

- *with you,penny? - Sure.

我们不能吃泰国菜 中午已经吃了印度菜

We can't have thai food- we had indian for lunch.

所以?

So?

它们都是以咖喱为主的菜系

They're both curry-based cuisines.

所以?

So?

那会造成"肠胃不能承受之腹泻"

It would be gastronomically redundant.

我发现我们什么都得帮她解释清楚

I can see we're going to have to spell out everything for this girl.

Raj 你有什么主意吗?

Any ideas,raj?

在Lake街左转 朝Colorado开

Uh,turn left on lake street and head up to colorado.

那边有个带卡拉OK的寿司吧

I know a wonderful little sushi bar that has karaoke.

好像很好玩

That sounds like fun.

* 宝贝 宝贝 不要被我迷上 *

Baby,baby,don't get hooked on me

* 宝贝 宝贝 不要被我迷上 *

oh,baby,baby,don't get hooked on me...

我不知道按整个世界算 你追她成功的机率有多大

I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole,

但就这辆车里的人来讲

but as far as the population of this car goes,

你绝对是名副其实的万人迷

you're a veritable mack daddy.


分享到:


相關文章: