英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

今天愛子淘學英文有聲繪本館要給大家是一個小動物們捉妖怪的故事~到底是什麼樣的妖怪呢,小動物又有怎麼樣的精彩表現呢?一起來看看吧。這本書的BL值是2.4,建議小朋友邊聽邊讀哦。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

Early one morning,a funning noise woke up Duck.

早一些的時候,一個奇怪的噪音吵醒了鴨鴨。

It sounded like,pshh pshh! And it came from right under her bed.

聽起來像是“嘶——嘶——”的聲音。

Duck was not quite sure what it was,and she was much too afraid to look.

而且那是從她的床底下傳來的。

Instead,she jumped out of bed and ran for help.

鴨鴨不太確定那是什麼,她太害怕了甚至不敢去看。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

“Pig!”Duck yelled. “There is something under my bed and it’s making strange sound. It goes pshh pshh,grrr!”

“豬豬!”鴨鴨喊道,“有什麼東西在我的床底下!還會發出奇怪的聲音!像是‘嘶——嘶——嘎——’”

“Pshh pshh,grrr?”asked Pig. “Oh my! We need someone really strong to help!Stay right where you are!”

“嘶——嘶——嘎——”豬豬問道,“我的天哪,我們需要一些強壯的幫手,你先呆在這兒別動!”

And Pig ran to find Bear.

然後豬豬跑去找了大熊。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

Pig told Bear all about the frightening noise under Duck's bed. “It goes,pshh pshh,grrr,bang bang! I wanted to tell you,Bear,because you are so strong.”

豬豬告訴了大熊鴨鴨床底下的恐怖聲響,“那聽起來像‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!’我想來告訴你,大熊,因為你這麼強壯。”

Bear lifted a huge log. “It is true I am strong enough for almost anything,” he said. “But I think we'd better find someone who is loud enough to chase this thing away.”

大熊舉起了一塊圓木頭,“我對大家來說確實很強壯,”他說,“但我覺得我們最好找一個大嗓門兒可以把這個東西嚇跑。”

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

So they ran to find Wolf,who was about to start his early morning howling.

所以他們跑來找到了狼,狼正要開始他的晨間嚎叫練習。

Bear told him the dreadful news about the terrifying thing under Duck’s bed.

大熊告訴他鴨鴨的床下有個怪東西的恐怖消息。

“It goes,pshh pshh,prrr,bang,bang,pam pam-all the time!”Bear said .

“它一直髮出‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!哐!哐!’的聲音!”大熊說到。

“we thought you could help us frighten it away!”

“我們覺得你可以幫助我們把他嚇跑!”

“Oh yes,I can!” Wolf proudly said.

“喔我當然可以!”狼自豪地說著。

“There is no match for what I can do.Just listen! Owoooooooooo!But maybe we also need help from someone really clever.”

“沒有人可以做的比我更好!聽!Owoooooooooo!

但也許我們還需要找一個非常聰明的人。”

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

So they ran to find Owl.

所以他們跑去找了貓頭鷹。

“Listen,”Wolf said.“There is a freadful and terrifying sound under Duck’s bed. It goes,pshh pshh,grrr,bang bang,pam pam,grrrrrrowl!”

“聽著,”狼說道“鴨鴨的床下有一個非常可怕的聲音。聽起來像‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!哐!哐!吼——’

Owl was lost for words, “We thought you might know what it was,”Pig said, “because you are so clever!”

貓頭鷹說不出話來,

“我們覺得你可能知道那是什麼,”

豬豬說,“因為你這麼聰明!”

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

Owl said, “Clever, yes , that’s what I am, So I can tell you one thing:

貓頭鷹說,“聰明,沒錯,說的就是我。所以我可以告訴你們一件事:”

Duck is in great danger!”Pig,Bear and Wolf huddled closer together. “Are you sure?”they asked.

“鴨鴨現在有危險!”豬豬、大熊和狼嚇的縮成一團。

“你確定嗎?”他們問

“oh yes,”Owl said. “Can you imagine anything kind and cuddly making such a noise?”

“喔當然了。”貓頭鷹說道,“你們能想到任何一種可愛善良的小動物發出這種聲音嗎?”

“It must be a monster!”yelled Pig. “Oh,what are we going to do?”

“那一定是一隻怪獸!”豬豬驚叫出聲。“喔!那我們應該怎麼辦?”

“The only way to deal with a monster,”Owl said, “is to trap it.”

“唯一的方法來解決這隻怪獸…”貓頭鷹說,“就是困住他!”

Clever Owl!

聰明的貓頭鷹!

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

So the animals set about gathering rope and nets and useful pokey things. Then the four of them bravely set off towards Duck's house.

所以小動物們開始收集繩索和網,

以及有用的尖尖的東西。

然後他們四個勇敢地走向鴨子的家。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

OWOOOOOOOOO!

Owl led the way, because trapping the monster was his clever idea.

貓頭鷹一路領先,因為誘捕怪物是他想到的聰明主意。

Next came Wolf howling loudly.

接著是狼在大聲嚎叫。

Then came Bear, with his monster-buster stick.

大熊帶著他抓捕怪物的棍子。

Last was Pig, clutching his great monster-catcher net.

最後是豬豬,緊緊抓著他的巨型捕獸網。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

Finally they arrived at Duck's house and flattened their ears against the door But no monstrous sound was heard-no screaming nor crying nor calling for help.

最後,他們到達鴨子的家,把耳朵貼在門上,但沒有聽到任何滔天的聲音。

沒有尖叫,也沒有哭聲,也沒有求助。

“Maybe we are too late?” whispered Bear.

大熊小聲說:“我們是不是來得太遲了?”

“Oh nooo!” Pig cried in despair .

豬豬絕望的哭了:“哦不!”

“Duck, are you there?”called Wolf.

狼問道:“鴨鴨,你在裡面嗎?”

Then the door slowly,slowly,slowly,creaked open…

然後門吱呀作響,慢慢的打開了。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

It was Duck. “You're here!” she said “Duck! You are in great danger !”whispered Bear.

那是鴨鴨。“你在這!”她說道,“鴨鴨!你現在很危險!”大熊低聲說道。

“There’s a monster under your bed!”cried Pig. Duck looked fit to faint. “A monster?”she whimpered. “How do you know?”

“你的床下藏著一隻怪獸!”豬豬嚇哭了。鴨鴨看上去都快嚇暈了,“一隻怪獸?”她小聲說道,“你怎麼知道的?”

“Because it goes,pshh pshh,grrr,bang bang, pam pam, grrrrrowl!”Pig yelled.

“因為它叫起來是‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!哐!哐!吼——’!”

“And ooooooooooeeeeeee!”Owl added.

“還有‘噢噢噢噢噢噢——’

“Come on,let’s get it !”And the animals chargerd into Duck’s house.

“來吧!讓我們抓住他!”

然後動物們一舉衝進了鴨子的家。

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

Up the stairs they crept, then they heard a sound Pshh pshh! it went .

他們躡手躡腳的上樓,然後他們聽見了“嘶——嘶——”的聲音!

It came from right under Duck's bed.

是從鴨鴨的床下傳來的。

Owl flashed his torch. The animals gasped. They could not believe what they saw !

貓頭鷹點亮了他的火把,所有的動物都倒吸了一口氣,不敢相信他們看到了什麼!

Pshh pshh

“嘶——嘶——”

英文有聲繪本|《The Great Monster Hunt》為您上演小動物捉妖怪

here, right under Duck's bed, was a tiny mouse, snoring softly in its tiny bed, pshh pshh!

在鴨鴨的床下,有一隻小老鼠,正在自己小小的床上輕輕地打鼾:

“嘶——嘶——”

“Well I never!”Duck whispered。

“好吧,我從來沒有!”鴨鴨低聲說。

“Do you know what weve just done?” Owl smiled.

“你知道我剛剛做了什麼嗎?”貓頭鷹笑了笑。

All feeling rather silly, the animals looked at each other and giggled.

大家都覺得剛剛有點傻,互相看著對方然後傻笑著。

“We've just made a MONSTER out of a mouse!”

“我們剛剛把一隻小老鼠當成了怪獸!”

小朋友讀完這本《The Great Monster Hunt》是怎麼樣的心情呢?這出小動物們上演的捉妖怪的好戲是否精彩呢?想要閱讀這本《The Great Monster Hunt》的話,可以在愛子淘學公眾號中進行借閱。我們還會定期為小朋友介紹一些經典有趣的英文繪本,家長朋友可以帶小朋友一起閱讀。


分享到:


相關文章: