怎麼開口請人幫忙?Asking For a Favor
請人幫忙時,我們要用一些禮貌用語。
要特別注意不同用語中動詞的不同形式!
1. Could / Would you do me a favor? 你能幫我個忙嗎
用在詢問對方(可能是陌生人)是否願意幫忙;用Would替換Could 更正式。
- Would you do me a favor?
- Could you do me a favor?
2. Could you please + verb
用於請求對方幫個具體的忙,比如日常生活中的一些事(注意,動詞是原形: do):
- Could you please take me to work?能帶我去上班嗎?
- Could you please lend me a hand?你能搭把手嗎?
Could you possibly + verb
這是極為禮貌的請求。(注意,動詞是原形: do)
- Could you possibly take some time off to help?能佔用點你的時間幫個忙嗎?
- Could you possibly work overtime today?你今天可以加個班嗎?
3. Could I ask / bother / trouble you + infinitive
用於正式場合中請求幫忙。(注意,動詞是不定式形式: to do)
- Could I ask you to help my brother?能請您幫幫我哥哥嗎?
- Could I bother you to give me a ride to work?能麻煩您捎我去上班嗎?
- Could I trouble you to open the door for me?能麻煩您開下門嗎?
4. Would you mind + verb + ing
也用於日常生活中請求幫忙。(注意,動詞是動名詞形式: doing)
- Would you mind closing the window?你能關下窗嗎?
- Would you mind cooking dinner tonight?今晚你燒飯行嗎?
5. Would it be too much trouble for you + infinitive
用於非常正式場合中請求幫忙。(注意,動詞是不定式形式: to do)
- Would it be too much trouble for you to let me come in late tomorrow?
我明天晚點回來會麻煩你嗎?
- Would it be too much trouble for you to take a look at this letter?
能麻煩你看看這封信嗎?
6. May I + verb?
用於希望得到對方同意時的請求。(注意,動詞是原形: do)
- May I leave class early? 我能早點下課嗎?
- May we use your telephone? 我們能用用你的電話嗎?
同意幫忙:
- Sure
- No problem.
- I'd be happy to help you.
- It would be my pleasure.
- I'd be glad to help out.
拒絕幫忙:
- I'm afraid I can't.
- Sorry, but I'm unable + infinitive
- Unfortunately, I'm not able + infinitive.
- Regrettably, I can't + verb
如:
Could I ask you to help me with my homework?
你能幫幫我的作業嗎?
Unfortunately, I'm not able to do that.
很遺憾,不行。
Why not?
為什麼?
Regrettably, I can't do math very well, so I won't be able to help.
抱歉,我的數學實在是...,幫不了你了。
閱讀更多 放眼世界學英語 的文章