英語愛情語錄,眼睛爲她下著雨,心卻爲她打著傘,這就是愛情!

1.He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

2.If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

3.It was not the thorn bending to the honeysuckles, but the honeysuckles embracing the thorn.

4.I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.

5.You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope...I have loved none but you.

英語愛情語錄,眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情!

6.The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone

7.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

8.“Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love”.

眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情。

9.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

英語愛情語錄,眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情!

10.Like a person?

What doesn't.

Just will wish him well

Hope all is well with associated with him.

11.“If you love someone,let it be and sethim/her free,ifhe/she comes backtoyou,it's meantto be."

如果你愛一個人,隨遇而安,讓他/她自由的飛,如果最後他/她還是回到你身邊,那就是命中註定的。

12.Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

永久不是一種間隔,而是一種決議。

13.Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.

在回想裡連續夢境不如在天堂裡等候天國。

14.And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much.

而時光難熬,它能改變許多事。

英語愛情語錄,眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情!

15.A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

人生的悲哀是你遇上了一個對你很重要的人,他是你的一切。然而,你卻沒有辦法留住他。

16. you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

17. what a loveiy world it well be with you away.

沒有了你。這個世界多麼寂寞。

18.The sandflass remembers the time we lost

沙漏記得`我們遺忘的時光。

19.The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.

學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著?


分享到:


相關文章: