孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

1. Nose-picking 摳鼻子

It's embarrassing to pick your nose in front of others. If you need to clean your nose, please do it when you are alone.

當著別人的面摳鼻子很令人尷尬。如果你需要挖鼻屎,沒人的時候再弄。

(1) 中文裡有“挖鼻孔、挖鼻屎”,但是英文一般不說pick your nostril或者take out your booger。

(2) Pick:摳、挖;同理,摳耳朵是pick your ear,摳屁股是pick your bottom,摳肚臍是pick your bellybutton。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

2. Picking at acne 摳包

Stop picking at your acne. You'll only make it worse.

別摳臉上的包。越摳越嚴重。

細心的用戶會發現,摳鼻子的“摳”用的是pick,摳包的“摳”用的是pick at,為什麼呢?小雅向美國朋友講述了自己分析的原因,美國朋友覺得很有道理(小惡,介意的同學可以跳過):小雅發現在某一個空間裡摳一般用pick,在某一點上摳用pick at,除了上面的例子,還有:摳餅乾是pick at your cookie。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

3. Putting hand in mouth 吃手

It's very unsanitary to put your hand in your mouth. Please take it out quickly.

吃手很不衛生,趕快把手拿出來。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

4. Biting finger nails 咬指甲

It's a bad habit to bite your finger nails. Your hands are covered in bacteria.

咬指甲是個壞習慣。你的手上都是細菌。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

5. Uncovered sneezing or coughing 打噴嚏或咳嗽時沒捂嘴

Please cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. You don't want to pass germ to others.

打噴嚏或咳嗽的時候要捂著嘴。別傳染病菌給別人。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

6. Crawling on the floor 在地上爬

You are not a little baby anymore, try not to crawl on the floor.

你已經不是小嬰兒,別老在地上爬了。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

7. Walking on tippy toes 踮腳尖走路

Stop walking on your tippy toes. You are not dancing a ballet.

別踮腳尖走路。你又不是在跳芭蕾。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

8. Hunching over 駝背,slouching 聳肩

Don't hunch over or slouch. Please keep your back straight.

別駝背聳肩。腰挺直。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

9. Indian style 盤腿,crossing legs 蹺二郎腿

You'd better not sit Indian style or sit with your legs crossed. It will hurt your back.

你坐著的時候最好不要盤腿或者蹺二郎腿,會傷害到腰的。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

10. Biting pencil end 咬鉛筆頭

You should not bite the end of your pencil. It's toxic.

不要咬鉛筆頭,有毒。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

11. Eating food off the floor 撿地上的東西

Don't pick up food on the floor and eat it. It's very dirty.

不能撿地上的東西吃,太髒了。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

Table Manners 餐桌禮儀

12. Rubbing dirty hands on clothes 髒手往衣服上蹭

It's wrong to rub your dirty hands on your clothes. Please use the napkins.

把髒手往衣服上蹭是不對的。用餐巾紙擦擦手。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

13. Wiping mouth with sleeve 用袖子擦嘴

It's not a good habit to wipe your mouth with your sleeve after eating. Please go to the bathroom and wash your mouth.

吃完飯用袖子擦嘴不是好習慣。到洗手間洗洗嘴。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

14. Slurping 吸溜

Don't slurp your soup. You should learn good table manners.

喝湯的時候不要吸溜。你要學會好的餐桌禮儀。

15. Mouth-smacking 吧唧嘴

It's impolite to smack your mouth while eating. It looks a little wired.

吃東西的時候吧唧嘴很不禮貌。會讓人覺得很奇怪的。

16. Talking with mouth full 嘴裡有東西的時候說話

It's rude to talk with your mouth full. Please speak after you finish swallowing.

嘴裡有東西的時候說話很不文明。嚥了再說。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?

17. Double dipping 蘸第二次

Don't double dip when you share sauce with people. It's gross.

你和別人共用小料的時候不要蘸第二次。太噁心了。

孩子的各種壞習慣,如何用英文告訴他們不要這樣做?


分享到:


相關文章: