孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

1. Nose-picking 抠鼻子

It's embarrassing to pick your nose in front of others. If you need to clean your nose, please do it when you are alone.

当着别人的面抠鼻子很令人尴尬。如果你需要挖鼻屎,没人的时候再弄。

(1) 中文里有“挖鼻孔、挖鼻屎”,但是英文一般不说pick your nostril或者take out your booger。

(2) Pick:抠、挖;同理,抠耳朵是pick your ear,抠屁股是pick your bottom,抠肚脐是pick your bellybutton。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

2. Picking at acne 抠包

Stop picking at your acne. You'll only make it worse.

别抠脸上的包。越抠越严重。

细心的用户会发现,抠鼻子的“抠”用的是pick,抠包的“抠”用的是pick at,为什么呢?小雅向美国朋友讲述了自己分析的原因,美国朋友觉得很有道理(小恶,介意的同学可以跳过):小雅发现在某一个空间里抠一般用pick,在某一点上抠用pick at,除了上面的例子,还有:抠饼干是pick at your cookie。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

3. Putting hand in mouth 吃手

It's very unsanitary to put your hand in your mouth. Please take it out quickly.

吃手很不卫生,赶快把手拿出来。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

4. Biting finger nails 咬指甲

It's a bad habit to bite your finger nails. Your hands are covered in bacteria.

咬指甲是个坏习惯。你的手上都是细菌。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

5. Uncovered sneezing or coughing 打喷嚏或咳嗽时没捂嘴

Please cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. You don't want to pass germ to others.

打喷嚏或咳嗽的时候要捂着嘴。别传染病菌给别人。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

6. Crawling on the floor 在地上爬

You are not a little baby anymore, try not to crawl on the floor.

你已经不是小婴儿,别老在地上爬了。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

7. Walking on tippy toes 踮脚尖走路

Stop walking on your tippy toes. You are not dancing a ballet.

别踮脚尖走路。你又不是在跳芭蕾。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

8. Hunching over 驼背,slouching 耸肩

Don't hunch over or slouch. Please keep your back straight.

别驼背耸肩。腰挺直。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

9. Indian style 盘腿,crossing legs 跷二郎腿

You'd better not sit Indian style or sit with your legs crossed. It will hurt your back.

你坐着的时候最好不要盘腿或者跷二郎腿,会伤害到腰的。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

10. Biting pencil end 咬铅笔头

You should not bite the end of your pencil. It's toxic.

不要咬铅笔头,有毒。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

11. Eating food off the floor 捡地上的东西

Don't pick up food on the floor and eat it. It's very dirty.

不能捡地上的东西吃,太脏了。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

Table Manners 餐桌礼仪

12. Rubbing dirty hands on clothes 脏手往衣服上蹭

It's wrong to rub your dirty hands on your clothes. Please use the napkins.

把脏手往衣服上蹭是不对的。用餐巾纸擦擦手。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

13. Wiping mouth with sleeve 用袖子擦嘴

It's not a good habit to wipe your mouth with your sleeve after eating. Please go to the bathroom and wash your mouth.

吃完饭用袖子擦嘴不是好习惯。到洗手间洗洗嘴。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

14. Slurping 吸溜

Don't slurp your soup. You should learn good table manners.

喝汤的时候不要吸溜。你要学会好的餐桌礼仪。

15. Mouth-smacking 吧唧嘴

It's impolite to smack your mouth while eating. It looks a little wired.

吃东西的时候吧唧嘴很不礼貌。会让人觉得很奇怪的。

16. Talking with mouth full 嘴里有东西的时候说话

It's rude to talk with your mouth full. Please speak after you finish swallowing.

嘴里有东西的时候说话很不文明。咽了再说。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?

17. Double dipping 蘸第二次

Don't double dip when you share sauce with people. It's gross.

你和别人共用小料的时候不要蘸第二次。太恶心了。

孩子的各种坏习惯,如何用英文告诉他们不要这样做?


分享到:


相關文章: