(友情提示,英语朗读请点击音频,由Peter Zhao本人朗读)
A Blooming Tree
By Ximurong
一棵开花的树
May Buddha let us meet
如何让你遇见我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美丽的时刻
I have prayed for it
为这——
for five hundred years.
我已在佛前 求了五百年
Buddha made me a tree
求它让我们结一段尘缘
by the path you may take,
佛于是把我化做一棵树
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun
长在你必经的路旁
every flower carrying my previous hope.
阳光下慎重地开满了花
As you are near, listen carefully
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
当你走近 请你细听
As you pass by the tree
那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情
without noticing me,
而当你终于无视地走过
My friend, upon the ground behind you
在你身后落了一地的
is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.
朋友啊 那不是花瓣
是我凋零的心
(英语素材和中文翻译来自网络 英语由Peter Zhao朗读)
(本频道提供原创英语单词朗读,诗歌文章朗读,英美报刊讲解,英语语法知识,还有一些国外媒体的新闻翻译,欢迎点赞,关注,转发。)
閱讀更多 PeterZhao英語頻道 的文章