标准北美英语口语情景对话和阅读文献-9

标准北美英语口语情景对话和阅读文献-9


标准北美英语口语情景对话和阅读文献-9

In this unit the group winds up their stay in Toronto by going to a symphony concert, and Li Chun recovers from a slight case of homesickness.

在这个单元,访问团将要结束在多伦多的访问,他们的最后一项活动是听音乐会,李纯也从想家的思绪中回复过来

They are at their hotel.

访问团在他们的饭店里。

FU: Isn't it tonight?

是今天晚上吗?

LING: Tonight?

什么今天晚上?

FU: That symphony concert we're going to. The one David's friend Allen Paul got us the tickets for.

就是我们准备去听的交响音乐会。大卫的朋友阿伦.保罗给我们弄来的票的那场音乐会。

LING: Oh that. Yes. It is.

噢,是的。

FU: It's at Roy Thompson Hall, Isn't it? The acoustics are supposed to be great.

在罗伊。汤姆森音乐厅演出,对不对?那里的音响效果会想到好的。

LING: What did you say?

你说什么?

FU: The acoustics of the concert hall are supposed to be fantastic.

那个音乐厅的音响效果会是极好的。

LING: Oh, Sorry, Shen, My mind was on something else.

对不起,沈,我刚才在想别的呢。

FU: Do you know if he's coming with us?

你知不知道他会和我们一起去吗?

LING: David?

大卫吗?

LING: No, his friend, Allen Paul.

不是,阿伦.保罗, 大卫的朋友。

LING: Yes, as far as I know.

据我所知,他会去的。

FU: Ruan, you seem every preoccupied.

阮,你好像有心事。

LING: Shen, have you seen Li today?

沈,你今天看到李了吗?

FU: I suppose he's around somewhere. Why?

我想他就在附近什么地方,怎么了?

LING: Is ... anything bothering him?

是不是有什么事情让他不愉快了?

FU: Not that I've noticed, Has he said anything to you?

我倒没注意啊,他跟你说什么了吗?

LING: That's just it. he hasn't, you know, he really doesn't seem himself.

就这些,他没说什么,你知道他的表现可有点反常。

FU: Maybe he's feeling a little worn out.

也许他太累了。

LING: You think that's what it is?

你觉得是这么回事吗?

FU:I can't think of anything else.

我想不出来别的什么来了。

LING: Let's have a little chat with him when he gets back. Maybe it is just fatigue.

等他回来后,我们跟他聊聊,也许他真的是累了。


分享到:


相關文章: