標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-9

標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-9


標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-9

In this unit the group winds up their stay in Toronto by going to a symphony concert, and Li Chun recovers from a slight case of homesickness.

在這個單元,訪問團將要結束在多倫多的訪問,他們的最後一項活動是聽音樂會,李純也從想家的思緒中回覆過來

They are at their hotel.

訪問團在他們的飯店裡。

FU: Isn't it tonight?

是今天晚上嗎?

LING: Tonight?

什麼今天晚上?

FU: That symphony concert we're going to. The one David's friend Allen Paul got us the tickets for.

就是我們準備去聽的交響音樂會。大衛的朋友阿倫.保羅給我們弄來的票的那場音樂會。

LING: Oh that. Yes. It is.

噢,是的。

FU: It's at Roy Thompson Hall, Isn't it? The acoustics are supposed to be great.

在羅伊。湯姆森音樂廳演出,對不對?那裡的音響效果會想到好的。

LING: What did you say?

你說什麼?

FU: The acoustics of the concert hall are supposed to be fantastic.

那個音樂廳的音響效果會是極好的。

LING: Oh, Sorry, Shen, My mind was on something else.

對不起,沈,我剛才在想別的呢。

FU: Do you know if he's coming with us?

你知不知道他會和我們一起去嗎?

LING: David?

大衛嗎?

LING: No, his friend, Allen Paul.

不是,阿倫.保羅, 大衛的朋友。

LING: Yes, as far as I know.

據我所知,他會去的。

FU: Ruan, you seem every preoccupied.

阮,你好像有心事。

LING: Shen, have you seen Li today?

沈,你今天看到李了嗎?

FU: I suppose he's around somewhere. Why?

我想他就在附近什麼地方,怎麼了?

LING: Is ... anything bothering him?

是不是有什麼事情讓他不愉快了?

FU: Not that I've noticed, Has he said anything to you?

我倒沒注意啊,他跟你說什麼了嗎?

LING: That's just it. he hasn't, you know, he really doesn't seem himself.

就這些,他沒說什麼,你知道他的表現可有點反常。

FU: Maybe he's feeling a little worn out.

也許他太累了。

LING: You think that's what it is?

你覺得是這麼回事嗎?

FU:I can't think of anything else.

我想不出來別的什麼來了。

LING: Let's have a little chat with him when he gets back. Maybe it is just fatigue.

等他回來後,我們跟他聊聊,也許他真的是累了。


分享到:


相關文章: