Yes, our factory director wants to meet you, and talk over something about the business.
是的,我們的廠長想見到你,並討論一些關於業務事情。
Making an invitation
發出邀請
I would like to in vite you to a party next Sunday.
我想邀請你參加下星期天的聚會。
Would you like to have lunch with me?
你願意跟我一起用午餐嗎?
I'll stand for your lunch.
我請你吃午飯。
We're going to have a cocktail party on Friday afternoon.
我們星期五下午要舉行雞尾酒會。
I hope you can join us.
我希望你能加入我們。
How about coming to my home tomorrow?
明天到我家來如何?
Will you be here tonight?
你今晚會在這裡嗎?
Could you come over and see me?
你能來看我嗎?
Would you like to visit our office sometime?
你要不要找個時間來我們的辦公室?
Would you care to be my guest?
你願意接受我的款待好嗎?
She put on a gala reception party.
她開了一個歡迎會。
I'm going to throw a party for all of you.
我要為你們全體舉行宴會。
We'll give a party for her on her birthday.
我們要在她的生日為她舉行宴會。
Don't forget to bring your wife.
別忘了帶你太太來。
Just come in your casuals.
只要穿便服來就行了。
What time can I expect you?
你什麼時候能來?
Responding positively
肯定的回答
Thank you for your invitation.I'd be glad to come.
I'd be delighted.
我很榮幸。
I'd like that very much.
我非常高興參加。
Of course I'll come.
我當然會來。
Sounds wonderful.
太好了。
It's very nice of you to ask me.
你能邀請我真好。
It's nice of you to invite me.
你能邀請我真好。
I'll come around later tonight.
我今晚遲一點會過來。
I will call on you in a week.
我一週之內會去拜訪你。
Responding negatively
否定的回答
I'm sorry,but I have a class at that time.
很抱歉,那個時間我有課。
I'm awfully sorry,but I have to go to Shanghai on business next week.
實在很抱歉,我下星期要到上海出差。
I really like to go,but I have a dental appointment tomorrow afternoon.
我實在很想去,但我明天下午約了牙醫。
I'd love to come,but I'm afraid I have to go to a meeting Tuesday night.
我很願意去,但恐怕星期二晚上我得去開會。
Oh,I'm sorry.We'd love to come,but we've already made plans for that evening.
哦,抱歉。我們很願意去,但那天晚上我們已經作好計劃了。
Thank you.I'd like to,but I already have a date for Saturday night.
謝謝你。我是很想去,但是星期六晚上我已經有約會了。
I'm sorry,but I have another engagement.
抱歉,我另外已經有約會了。
I'm awfully sorry.We have previous plans.
實在很對不起,我們事先已有計劃了。
I'd love to,but I'mafraid I have a previous engagement.
我很願意去,但恐怕我已跟別人事先有約。
I'm sorry,but I won't be able to make it that day.
抱歉,我那一天不能去。
At the invitation
赴邀
It's lovely party.I'm glad I came.
這是個很棒的宴會,我很高興我來了。
How many are there in your party?
有多少人來參加你們的宴會?
Well,it's been so long since we've done this togeither.
哦,自從我們一起做這事到現在已經很久了。
You've come at the right time.
你來得正是時候。
I'm glad you've made it.
我很高興你做到了。
You couldn't have come at a more convenient time.
你來得再合時不過了。
Did you have any trouble getting here?
這裡難不難找?
May I take your coat?
我幫你拿外套好嗎?
I hope you feel at home here.
我希望你在這兒覺得自在。
Please sit down and make yourself at home.
請坐,不要拘束。
Let's have fun tonight.
今晚讓我們樂一樂。
I'll get you something to eat.
我給你弄點吃的。
We have a small gift for you.It isn't much but we hope you like it.
我們有一個小禮物給你。不算什麼,但是我們希望你喜歡。
Please help yourself to whatever you'd like.
請自己取用所喜歡吃的。
Please try some of this homemade bread.
請嚐嚐這自制的麵包。
I'll probably pig out.
我快撐死了。
Please be my guest.I am at your service.
請不要客氣。我隨時為你效勞。
Conversations
會話
Dialogue 1
英語情景對話1
The nineteenth of June is my birthday.
六月十九日是我的生日。
I'm planning to have a small party.Could you come?
我正計劃舉行一個小型的聚會。你能來參加嗎?
Happy birthday to you!I'd really love to come,but I'm not sure right now.
預祝你生日快樂!我實在很想參加,但現還不能確定。
I'll try to make it.Thank you for your invitation.
Dialogue 2
英語情景對話2
Are you free tomorrow night?
你明晚有空嗎?
Yes,I am.
是的,我有空。
Shall we have dinner together?
我們一起吃晚飯好嗎?
Do you have a special restaurant in mind?
你想到哪家特別的餐廳了嗎?
Yes,I do.I know a place that has excellent food.
是的,我知道一個地方的菜棒極了。
OK.I'll be happy to join you.
好的。我很高興和你一起吃。
Dialogue 3
英語情景對話3
Would you like to come to our factory for a visit?
你想到我們廠來參觀嗎?
Oh,yes.Thank you.I'd be glad to.
哦,謝謝。我很樂意。
You can look around our new workshops and the automatic machines.
你可以參觀我們的新車間和自動化機械。
I'm sure the output of your production will increase a lot.
我確信你們的生產產量將會大大增加。
閱讀更多 Panda每日分享 的文章