16句“喪到崩潰”的英文說說:把備註改回全名是有多失望

1.我,不會哭,不會笑,累了我就會消失一下。

I will not cry, not laugh, tired I will disappear.

2.你一定要過得很好,不然對不起我的不打擾。

You must have been very good, or I'm sorry I do not bother.

3.再也沒有一個人,像我愛你愛的那麼深那麼真。

There is no one, like I love you love so deep so true.

4.誰按規定去愛,誰就得不到愛。

who is in accordance with the provisions of love, who will not love.


16句“喪到崩潰”的英文說說:把備註改回全名是有多失望

5.突如其來的愛情卻需要最長久的時間才能治癒。

sudden love needs the longest time to heal.

6.水會流失,火會熄滅,而愛情卻能和命運抗衡。

the water will be lost, the fire will be extinguished, and the love and fate.

7.有些朋友,曾經無話不說,現在無話可說。

Some friends have no words, now have nothing to say.

8.無論我怎麼做,悲傷終究是悲傷,無法掩蓋。

No matter what I do, sadness is sad, it can't be covered up.


16句“喪到崩潰”的英文說說:把備註改回全名是有多失望

9.堆積的思念湧上心口,一時之間竟哽咽了喉。

The accumulation of thoughts into words, the momentary unexpectedly choked throat.

10.如果我們還有緣,走一圈還是會回到對方的身邊。

If we still have the edge, take a circle or will return to the other side.

11.我曾經委曲求全像條狗,而你卻沒有扔掉驕傲跟我走。

I have obtained Qu perfection like a dog, and you don't throw pride with me.

12.幸福曾經那麼接近過,最後還是眼淚提醒我那只是一場夢。

Happiness has been so close, and finally tears remind me that it is only a dream.


16句“喪到崩潰”的英文說說:把備註改回全名是有多失望

13.愛情讓我衝昏了頭腦,迷失了自己,浸泡在愛情的酒杯中。

Love makes me lose my mind, lose myself and soak in the cup of love.

14.與其說是別人讓你痛苦,不如說自己的修養不夠。

It's not so much that others make you miserable as that you don't have enough self-cultivation.

15.我依舊每天去相戀時的老地方,只盼有天你會回到這裡。

I still go to the old place where I fell in love every day, hoping that one day you will come back here.

16.終於明白,有些執著,不是為了達到某種目的。堅持,其實是一種興趣。

finally understand, some perseverance, not in order to achieve a particular purpose. insist, is actually a kind of interest.


16句“喪到崩潰”的英文說說:把備註改回全名是有多失望


分享到:


相關文章: