03.01 老友記 第一季 第九集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 1

特里 我 我知道

Terry, I, I, I know that

我在這裡工作的時間並不長

I haven't worked here very long

但我在想

but I was wondering,

您是否能考慮

do you think it would be possible

預支給我100塊薪水

if I got a $100 advance in my salary?

預支

An advance?

這樣我就可以和家人一起過感恩節了

It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family.

你看 每年我們全家都去韋爾滑雪

See, every year we go skiing in Vail,

通常都是我父親為我出票錢

and normally my father pays for my ticket,

但是我現在已經開始學習獨立

but I sort of started the whole independence thing, you know

這實際上也是我在這裡乾的原因

which is actually why I took this job.

瑞秋 瑞秋 甜心

Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart.

你是一位非常 非常糟糕的女招待

You're a terrible, terrible waitress.

真的 真的糟糕透頂

Really, really awful.

好吧 我 我明白你的意思了

Ok, I, I hear what you're saying.

我也同意

I'm with you.

但是我 我一直很努力地在做

Um, but I, but I'm trying really hard.

我想我會做得更好的 我會的

And I think I'm doing better. I really do.

有人需要咖啡嗎

Does anybody need coffee?

-是的 這邊 -有

- Yeah, over here - Yeah!...

哦 你瞧

Oh, look at that.

打擾一下 先生

Excuse me, sir.

您是這裡的老主顧了

Hi, you come in here all time.

不知道您是否能考慮

I was just wondering, do you think there's a possibility

預支一點小費給我

that you could give me an advance on my tips?

好 好 算我沒說

Ok, ok, that's fine. Fine.

剛才把咖啡濺到你身上我很抱歉

Hey, I'm sorry about that spill before.

還差98塊5

Only $98.50 to go.

羅斯 你知道爸媽要去

Ross, did you know Mom and Dad are going to

波多黎各過感恩節嗎

Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?

不 他們不會去

No, they're not.

他們要去 布萊曼家邀請了他們

Yes, they are. The Blymens invited them.

你瞎說

You're wrong.

-我沒瞎說 -你瞎說

- I am not wrong. - You're wrong.

沒有 我剛和他們通過電話

No, I just talked to them.

我去打給媽媽

I'm calling Mom.

這裡是"緊急求助部" 你化了妝嗎

And this from the cry-for-help department. Are you wearing makeup?

是的 從今天起

Yes, I am. As of today,

我的正式身份就是喬伊·崔比安尼

I am officially Joey Tribbiani,

演員兼模特

actor slash model.

真有趣

That's so funny,

因為我正想說你更象喬伊·崔比安尼

'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani,

男人兼女人

man slash woman.

你給什麼當模特

What were you modeling for?

You know those posters for the city free clinic?

哇 那你要演那種

Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of

"健康 健康 健康"的傢伙咯

those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys"?

那個得哮喘的人還真可愛

You know, the asthma guy was really cute.

你知道你要扮演誰麼

Do you know which one you're gonna be?

不知道 但聽說萊姆關節炎還沒滿員

No, but I hear lyme disease is open, so...

祝你好運 老兄 我希望你能錄取

Good luck, man. I hope you get it.

謝謝

Thanks.

好吧 你是對的

Well, you were right.

他們怎能拋下我們不管 這可是感恩節

How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving.

好 我跟你說

Ok, I'll tell you what.

我在我家做飯怎麼樣

How about I cook dinner at my place?

我會盡量做得跟媽媽一樣

I'll make it just like Mom's.

你會做那種一塊一塊的土豆泥嗎

Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?

這個 本來就不應該有

You know, they're not actually supposed to have...

我做土豆泥塊

I'll work on the lumps.

-喬伊 你要回家嗎 -沒錯

Joey, you're going home, right? Yeah.

那我猜 錢德勒

And I assume, Chandler,

你還在抵制所有清教徒的節日嗎

you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.

當然 每個都抵制

Yes, every single one of them.

菲比 你要和你奶奶一起過

Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?

是的 還有她的男朋友

Yes, and her boyfriend.

但我們會在12月慶祝感恩節

But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December '

因為他要過陰曆

cause he is lunar.

那麼 你星期四就有空了吧

So you're free Thursday, then.

-是的 我能來嗎 -當然

- Yeah. Oh, can I come? - Yeah.

瑞秋 你還是決定要去韋爾嗎

Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?

沒錯 "咻 咻 咻"

Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop.

還差102塊就可夠了

Only a hundred and two dollars to go.

我記得剛才還是98塊5

I thought it was $98.50.

沒錯 是這樣 我又摔了一個杯子

Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.

我到卡羅爾那裡去

Well, I'm off to Carol's.

哦哦 我們幹嘛不叫上她

Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?

"哦哦" 因為她是我的前妻

"oh,oh" because she was my ex-wife

而且她可能還想帶上她的

and will probably want to bring her,

哦哦女愛人

ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.

卡羅爾在嗎

Hi, is uh, is Carol here?

她開教工會去了

No, she's at a faculty meeting.

哦 我過來想把我的頭骨拿走

Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull.

嗯 不是我的 是

Well, not mine, but...

進來吧

Come in

謝謝 卡羅爾上回借走上課用的

Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class,

我現在得拿回去還給博物館

and I have to get it back to the museum.

它是什麼樣子

What's it look like?

就象一張沒有皮的大臉

Kinda like a big face without skin.

好吧 我有印象

Yes, I'm familiar with the concept.

我們來找找看

We can just look for it.

哇 你倆有很多關於如何做女同性戀的書啊

Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about bein' a lesbian.

嗯 你知道嗎 總得不斷學習嘛

Well, you know, you have to take a course.

否則 他們不讓你當同性戀

Otherwise, they don't let you do it.

嘿 《海龜王亞特爾》 經典啊

Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.

沒錯 我現在在唸給寶寶聽

Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.

哦 那個還沒出生的寶寶嗎

The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet?

你們是不是

Wouldn't that mean you're...

瘋了

crazy?

什麼 你以為他們在裡面聽不到聲音嗎

What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?

未完


老友記 第一季 第九集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 1

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: