03.02 我的夜空本星河长明,遇见你后寥若晨星


QQ空间置顶的英文“温柔仙句”:我的夜空本星河长明,遇见你后寥若晨星

You are not long in the morning like my gentle run.

你是不久的清晨 像我温柔的狂奔。

My night sky this star grows bright after meeting you very few stars.

我的夜空本星河长明 遇见你后寥若晨星。

我的夜空本星河长明,遇见你后寥若晨星

I want to see you before I go to bed.

我希望睡前最后看到的是你。

I'm not greedy, only a little wish: life always have you.

我不贪心,只有一个小小的愿望:生命中永远有你。

我的夜空本星河长明,遇见你后寥若晨星

I smile like an idiot when I’m talking to you.

一跟你讲话,我就会笑得跟个白痴似的

I’m not weird. I’m limited edition.

我不是怪异。本人是限量版。

我的夜空本星河长明,遇见你后寥若晨星

我原本是叼着烟在小巷堵人的 ,直到遇见你 ,我开始留意橱窗里的白裙子。

I was blocking people in the alley with a cigarette in my mouth until I met you. I began to pay attention to the white skirt in the window.

你风尘仆仆走向我,胜过所有遥远的温柔。

You walk to me, more than all the distant gentleness.

我的夜空本星河长明,遇见你后寥若晨星

如果能拥有你这颗星星,我愿放弃整个天空。如果能拥有你这颗贝壳,我愿放弃整个海洋。

If I could have your star, I would give up the whole sky. If I could have your shell, I would give up the whole ocean.

如果把我内心的愧疚真说出来,怕你觉得我没出息,可是不说出来,自己又觉得自己没出息。

If you tell me my guilt, I'm afraid you think I'm not promising, but if you don't say it, you'll feel like you're not promising.


分享到:


相關文章: