03.05 老友記 第一季 第十七集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

你可把我問倒了

You got me.

沒錯.

Right.

服務員 這道菜不是有沙拉配嗎

Excuse me.Doesn't this come with a side salad?

那 你會打電話給他嗎

So, um, are you gonna call him?

怎麼 你認為他喜歡我

What? Do you think he likes me?

不 是喬伊

No, Joey.

不 他很聰明 他會想通的

No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out.

想吃雞肉嗎

Do you want some chicken?

不 帶臉的食材不吃

No. No food with a face.

你一點沒變

You have not changed!

你也一樣

Yeah, you too.

記得我們嗎

Hi, remember us?

你剛打電話給我們

Um, okay.You just called a little while ago

說要在入院表格上簽名

about needing a signature on the admissions form.

但我們需要一張全新的表格

Well, it turns out we need a whole new one

因為我

because uh, you see,

我又寫錯名字了 因為

I-I, I put the wrong name again.'causeum...

你就是那麼笨

You're that stupid.

對 我就是那麼笨

I am. I'm that stupid.

我要用支票付帳

Yeah, and and, I'm just gonna pay for this with a check.

你不知道保險會給付嗎

Well, you know your insurance will cover that.

我知道 只是我也沒那麼聰明

Yeah, I know... ..I'm I'm just not that bright either.

最糟糕的情況是

Okay, worst case scenario.

假如你永遠不會有爸爸的感覺

Say you never feel like a father.

假設你兒子永遠不會跟你有感情

Say your son never feels connected to you, as one.

假設他的戀愛觀將會受此影響

Say all of his relationships are affected by this.

你這話有重點嗎

Do you have a point?

你覺得我有沒有呢

You know, you think I would.

這隻猴子怎麼了

What's up with the simian?

只是毛球

It's just a fur ball.

好吧 該誰了

Okay...whose turn is it?

你 我剛拼出的"腎"得了43分

Yours, I just got 43 points for 'KIDNEY'.

不 你沒得分 你拼的是"月"

No, no, you got zero points for 'IDNEY'.

不對 我有上半邊 跑哪兒去了

I had a 'K'. Where's where's my 'K'?

快幫我 我的猴子吞了個字母

You've got to help me my monkey swallowed a 'K'!

把你的動物帶走!

You go get that animal outta here.

不 你不明白

No, no you don't understand

the animal hospital is way across town

他噎到了 我不知道怎麼辦

he'schoking I don't know what else to do.

-怎麼回事 -馬塞爾吞了一個拼字字母

- What's goin' on?- Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile.

Excuse me This hospital is for people!

小姐 他是人 他有名字

Lady, he is people.He has a name, okay?

他愛看"挑戰自我"節目

He watches Jeopardy!

如果沒人盯著他 他還會自摸

He he touches himself when nobody's watching.

-拜託 有點愛心吧 -我替它看看

- Please, please have a heart! - I'll take a look at him.

-謝謝 麥克 -瑞秋

- Oh, thank you. Michael. - Rachel.

-什麼 -莫妮卡

- What? - Monica.

Hey.

厄休拉

Urse...

你怎麼會在這兒 我一直打電話找你

ah, what're you doing here? I've been trying to call you.

聽我說

Listen, um...

不 別叫我聽 我知道你的意思

No, no, no, don't say "listen." I know that "listen."

我對別人這麼說過

I've said that "listen."

抱歉

I'm sorry.

我不懂 你這是怎麼了

I don't get it.What happened?

你在橋下說過的話呢

What about everything you said under the bridge?

這樣...

Yeah, um...

你得忘記我在橋下說過的話

You should just forget about what I said under the bridge,

我那一夜喝醉了 全是胡言亂語

I was talkin' crazy that night, I was so drunk!

你不喝酒

You don't drink.

沒錯 我不喝酒

That's right, I don't ..

但我愛你愛得如痴如醉

But I was, I was drunk on you!

厄休拉

Oh, Urse...

我們是沒有結果的

Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work.

為什麼 因為我是菲比的朋友嗎

Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe?

如果是 你願意不和她來往嗎

If it was, would you stop hanging out with her?

不行 我辦不到

No. No, I, I couldn't do that.

那沒錯 就是因為她

Um, then yes, it's 'cause of Phoebe!

所以 不是她就是我

So, you know, it's either her or me.

那麼我只能說抱歉了

Then, uh, then I'm sorry.

忘了你會是很難的一件事

You're gonna be really, really hard to get over.

我知道

I know...

我不知是因為我們要分手還是怎樣

I don't know whether it's just 'cause we're breakin' up or what,

你從未這麼漂亮過

but you have never looked so beautiful.

真的

Really?

-菲比 -什麼事

- Pheebs? - Yeah. Oooh...

它看起來好小

He looks so tiny.

-我們剛聽說 -他沒事吧

- We just got the message. - Is he alright?

沒事 醫生已取出字母了

Yeah. The doctor got the 'K' out.

他還發現另外兩個

He also found an 'M' and an 'O'.

我們猜他是想拼出"猴子"二字

We think he was trying to spell out 'MONKEY.'

醫生說它已無大礙 它剛睡著

Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, he's just sleeping now.

那 你現在有當爸爸的感覺沒

So, you feel like a dad yet?

沒有 幹嘛問

No, why?

拜託 你辦到了 你做了必須做的

Hey, come on, you came through, you did what you had to do.

有爸爸的味道了

That is very dad.

看他醒了

Oh, look, he's waking up!

小猴子 感覺如何

hey, fella! How you doing?

上菜了

Here it is!

誰點的左宗棠雞

Who ordered General Sal's chicken?

這不可能是左宗棠雞

It could've been General Sal!

快看 快看 醜裸男在跳呼拉圖舞

Look, look, Ugly Naked Guy is doing the hula!

嗨 喬伊

Hi, Joey!

嗨 朋友們

Hi, amigos!

看啊 羅斯 馬塞爾在用遙控器

Look, Ross, Marcel's got the remote.

問題是 他根本不喜歡這個節目

The thing is, he doesn't like the program!


老友記 第一季 第十七集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: