醫務英語會話大全:醫院實用英語

實用而全面的醫務英語對話、問答及交流,雙語對照,不斷實時更新,敬請收藏,助力醫護患的無國界交流。

醫務英語會話大全:醫院實用英語 - 掛號(之六)

Registration 掛號

A

Registrar:Hello!May I help you?

你好!有什麼可以幫你的嗎?

Patent:Hi!I want to see a doctor.Where do I register?

你好!我想看醫生,要在哪掛號呢?

R: Here, have you been here before?

這兒,你從前來過嗎?

P:No,this is my first visit.

沒有,這是第一次來。

R:Then you need to register a new card. Pleas show me your ID card or passport. I need your name, age, occupation and address.

那麼你要辦張新卡,請出示你的身份證或者護照,我需要輸入你的姓名、年齡、職業和住址。

P:Here you are.

給你。

R:How long do you intend to stay here?

你準備在這裡呆多久?

P: About one week.大約一週。

Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

R: Your telephone number, please. 請告訴我你的電話.

P:five,two,two,one,three.Extension one five six.

522133,分機156.

R:Which kind of medicine do you prefer? Western medicine or Chinese medicine?

你想掛西醫還是中醫?

P:I have been longing to try the supernatural Chinese medicine. It’s very popular in China-town.

我一直想試試神奇的中醫。他在唐人街很吃香。

R:That’s a good idea. You’ll find that Chinese herb can make magic. 7 yuan please.

好主意!你會發現中草藥的神奇效果。請給我7元人民幣掛號費。

P:OK!

給你。

R:Here is your passport. Please make sure it’s in safe keeping. Here is your registration card and receipt. I recommended a famous old herbalist doctor for you. His office is on the fifth floor.

請拿回你的護照,千萬別弄丟了。這是你的醫療卡和收據。我向你推薦了一位名老中醫,他的辦公室在五樓。

P:Thanks a million.

萬分感謝!

B

R: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪裡不舒服?

Which department do you want to register with? 你要掛哪科的號?

P: I want to see a physician(an internist, surgeon, obstetrician,gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist,dentist,endocrinologlst).

我要看病(內科,外科,產科,婦科,小兒科,神經科,皮膚科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中醫科,過敏反應科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,內分泌科).

P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It itches badly.

我不知道該掛哪個科.我混身起紅疹;癢得厲害.

R: I think you should see a dermatologist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.

我想你應當先看皮膚科大夫.需要的話再轉內科。

P:OK!

好的。

R:I will make a file / record for you. This is your registration card. Please don`t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

我來為你掛號。這是你的醫療卡,請保管好,每次來時帶著它。

P:Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the Consulting Room?

好的。能不能告訴我診療室怎麼走?

R:Go through this hall and it is just there or you can ask a guide-nurse to help you.

穿過大廳你就會看到,你也可以請一位導診小姐帶你去那。

P:Thank you.

謝謝。


點擊“瞭解更多”,查看在線更新的完整版本


分享到:


相關文章: