記住這27句非常打動客戶的話要經常在跟進客戶時使用會有特效的

記住這27句非常打動客戶的話要經常在跟進客戶時使用會有特效的

記住這27句非常打動客戶的話要經常在跟進客戶時使用會有特效的

1.We can say for certain that our price is comparable with any other manufacturers'.

我們可以肯定地說,我們的價格比任何其他製造商的價格有競爭力。

2.We know for certain that we did not omit any articles at the time of shipment.

我們確信我們在裝運時沒有遺漏任何物品

3.There are certain clients who always lodge unreasonable claims.

有些客戶總是提出不合理的索賠。

4.We are certain that you cannot obtain a quotation for this item as low as ours.

我們確信你得不到對這個產品比我們還低的報價。

5.We are not certain whether there will be direct sailings to your port next month.

我們不能確定下個月是否會有到你們港口的直航船。

6.The responsibility certainly falls on the shipping company.

責任當然由航運公司負責。

7.To take your Order No.567 as an example, our shipped the goods much earlier than the stipulated time of shipment.

以你們的訂單No.567為例,我裝運貨物的時間比規定的裝運時間早很多。

8.To take our last shipment as an example, the quality is much better than before.

以為最後一批貨為例,質量比以前有很大改進。

9.To illustrate our point of view, we can take, as an example, the transaction concluded between us just one month ago.

為了說明我們的觀點,我們可以把一個月前我們之間結束的交易作為例子。

10.Customers there prefer Box Socket Sets with Chrome coating to those with zinc coating.

你們那裡的客戶更喜歡鍍鉻套筒扳手而不是鍍鋅的。

11.All our old customers prefer to make purchases from us because of our good quality and reasonable price.

我們所有的老客戶都喜歡從我們這裡購買,因為我們質量好,價格合理。

12.Amicable settlement of a dispute is preferable to a law suit.

友好解決爭端比訴訟更可取。

13.We will ship the goods, preferably, with transhipment at Hong Kong.

我們將裝運貨物,並儘可能在香港轉運。

14.We will give your orders preference over others'.

我們將優先處理你們的訂單。

15.Since your counter price is too lower to be acceptable we have not alternative but to deliver our these goods to others importers elsewhere.

因為你們的還價太低不能接受,我們沒有選擇只好把我們的貨物賣給別處的訂購商。

16.Since there is no direct vessel available we have not alternative but to make transhipment at Nagasaki.

由於沒有直達的船隻,我們沒有選擇,只好在長崎做轉運。

17.As we cannot reach an agreement we have no alternative but to refer the case to arbitration.

由於我們不能達成協議,我們別無選擇,只能將案件提交仲裁。

18.You complain that the insurance company's agents at your end did not attend to your claim.

你抱怨保險公司在你處的代理沒有關注你提出的索賠。

19.We have to complain about your delay in balance payment.

我們不得不抱怨你們尾款的延遲支付。

20.Your complaint about the bad quality of our products is unreasonable.

您對我們產品質量差的投訴是不合理的.

21.We regret to learn of your complaint about the high price we charged.

我們很遺憾得知你對我們收取高價格的投訴。

22.We are fully coversant with the whole story of the transaction.

我們完全瞭解交易的整個過程。

23.We will desptach our engineer to repair the machine, who is conversant with it.

我們會派遣我們非常熟練的工程師去修理機器。

24.This transaction is subject to the approval of our Government.

本次交易須經我國政府批准。

25.Our Products have met with the approval of clients all over the world.

我們的產品已經得到了世界各地客戶的認可。

26.We regret that our application for export licence is not approved.

很抱歉,我們的出口許可證申請未獲批准。

27.We should be pleased if you would inform us whether your customers approve of the sample sent to you last month.

如果您告訴我們您的客戶是否同意上個月發送給您的樣品,我們將非常高興。


分享到:


相關文章: