醫務英語會話大全:醫務人員常用語的實用英語(之一)

實用而全面的醫務英語對話、問答及交流,雙語對照,不斷實時更新,敬請收藏,助力醫護患的無國界交流。


醫務英語會話大全:醫務人員常用語的實用英語(之一)

醫務人員常用語 Sentences Commonly Used by Medical Personnel

1. What can I do for you? ( What's the trouble with you? What's the wrong with you? What’s the problem? 你有什麼事?

2. What's the matter?什麼事?

3. What's your complaint?什麼病?

4. What can I do for you?我能效勞什麼?

5. Is there anything wrong?有什麼不對勁嗎?

6. What exactly is wrong?到底有什麼不對勁呢?

7. What symptoms do you have?你有什麼症狀?

8. Is there anything particularly unusual?有什麼特別不一樣的嗎?

9. What's the trouble?什麼毛病?

10. When did it happen?是什麼時候發生的?

11. May I help you? ( Can I help you?) 我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

12. Well, how are you today? 噢,你今天好麼?

13. Please take a seat! Please sit down! 請坐下。

14. Wait a moment, please. / Just a minute, please. / May I trouble you a few minute? 請等一等。

15. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我問您幾個問題嗎?

16. We need some information from you. 我們需要從您這兒收集一些信息。

17. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 對不起,讓你久等了。

18. Is the condition serious? 病情嚴重嗎?

19. Has it gotten worse? 情況變壞了嗎?

20. It is not (so) serious. 病情不嚴重。

21. Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顧慮。

22. You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一個全面檢查。

23. Let me examine you please. 我給你檢查一下。

24. May I examine your tummy, please? 我要檢查下您的肚子,好嗎?

25. I'm finished with the physical exam. 我做完了體格檢查。

26. Please take your clothes off and put this sheet over you. 請脫下你的衣服,蓋上被單。

27. Will you please undress for medical examination? 請您脫下衣服做體檢好嗎?

28. Take off your clothes, please. 請把衣服脫下來。

29. Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt. 請解開上衣的扣子,鬆開腰帶。

30. Roll up your sleeves, please. 請捲起袖子。

31. Would you please lower your slip? 請把你的襯衣往下拉一拉好嗎?

32. Please take off your shoes and lie down. 請脫鞋,躺下。

33. Please take off your trousers. 請脫下褲子。

34. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side). 請仰臥(俯臥、右側臥、左側臥)。

35. Well, open your mouth and let me have a look. 哦,張開嘴,我看看。

36. Lie down on the couch, please. 請躺在治療床上。

37. Just lie still on the couch and relax. 請安靜地躺在治療床上,放鬆。

38. Bend your knees, please. 請屈膝。

39. Open your mouth and say ‘ah’. 張開口,說“啊”。

40. Beathe deeply, please. /Take a deep breath, please. 請深呼吸。

41. That's it. Sit up nice and straight. 就這樣。坐好,坐直。

42. Now put your arms on your hips. 現在把你的手臂放在髖部。

43. Now overhead. 現在舉在頭上。

44. Now rest your arm on mine. 現在把你的手臂放在我的手臂上。

45. I just want to feel under your arm. 我只需要在你腋下摸一摸。

46. Now the other one/side. 現在請換另一側。

47. Now would you please lie down? 現在請你躺下好嗎?

48. Let’s put this pillow under your right shoulder. 讓我們把這個枕頭放在你的右肩下。

49. Now put your right arm(over your head. 現在把你的右臂放在你的頭上。

50. Now, let's do the same on the left. 好啦,讓我們在左側同樣做一次。

51. Let me feel your forehead. Wow, your head is burning up. 讓我摸摸你額頭。噢,你的頭燒得厲害。

52. Is all that correct? 以上說的全對嗎?

53. Have you had any fever? 你發熱了嗎?

54. Do you have / run a (slight/high) fever? 你發(低/高)熱了嗎?

55. Have you had/caught a high temperature? 你高燒了嗎?

56. Do you feel feverish? 你發熱了嗎?

57. Did you take you temperature? 你試過體溫嗎?您量/測過體溫麼?

58. Have you taken your temperature? 你量體溫了麼?

59. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bad headache)? 你發燒(咳嗽,劇烈的頭痛)嗎?

60. You have no fever. 你沒有發燒。

61. How is your sleep? 你睡眠怎樣?

62. Have you been with anyone who has a cold? 你與患感冒的人接觸過嗎?

63. Have you been coughing lately? 最近你咳嗽嗎?

64. Have you been short of breath at all? 你是否有過氣短?

65. Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽嗎?/您有發熱嗎?

66. Do you have a cold?你著涼了嗎?

67. Do you feel chilly?你覺得冷嗎?

68. Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前治過嗎?

69. Has it happened before? 這種情況以前發生過嗎?

70. Are you feeling better? 你覺得好些了嗎?

71. Is the pain getting less? 疼痛減輕些了嗎?

72. Does it still hurt? 還疼嗎?

73. How long have you had this pain? 你從什麼時候開始有這種痛的?

74. What kind of pain is it ? 是什麼樣的痛?

75. What's your trouble? 你哪裡覺著不好?

76. How long have you been feeling unwell? 你不舒服多久了?

77. What medicine did you take? 你吃的是什麼藥?

78. Have you taken any medicine? 你吃過什麼藥嗎?

79. Do you smoke (drink)? 你吸菸(喝酒)嗎?

80. Have you ever had jaundice ( low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)? 你有過黃疸(發低燒,任何慢性病,夜間出冷汗,哮喘發作)嗎?

81. Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)? 你的胃有過燒心感(稀便、胸痛)嗎?

82. Is this cut still painful? 傷口還疼嗎?

83. Did you suffer from an allergy? 你有過敏史嗎?

84. Have you had a cold recently? 你最近患過感冒嗎?

85. Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子還疼嗎?

86. Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在飯前還是飯後發作?

87. Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿時痛嗎?/ 當我按壓這兒時痛嗎?

88. Does your back ache? 您的後背痛嗎?

89. Do your feet swell? 您的腳腫了嗎?

90. Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰嗎?

91. Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛嗎?

92. How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多長時間了?

93. When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛從什麼時候開始的/什麼地方疼痛?

94. Are your periods regular? 您的月經規則嗎?

95.

96. Please tell me something of your past illnesses. 請告訴我你過去的病史。

97. Is there any blood in you stool (urine, sputum)? 你的大便裡(尿裡,痰裡)有血嗎?

98. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 現在還不好說是什麼病。

99. Since when has it hurt?受傷多久了?

100. Since when?從什麼時候?

101. When did this start?從什麼時候開始的?

102. When did you start having this problem?你從什麼時候開始有這毛病的?

103. When did this trouble start?這毛病是從什麼時候開始的?

104. How long has it been bothering you?這困擾你有多久了?

105. Do you have severe headaches?你頭痛得厲害嗎?

106. Do you have a sore throat?你喉嚨痛嗎?

107. Do you feel nauseous?你想吐嗎?

108. Do you have diarrhea?你有腹瀉嗎?

109. Have you ever coughed up blood or bloody phlegm?你曾咳出血或痰中帶血嗎?

110. Have you passed blood in your urine?你小便帶血嗎?

111. Are you taking any medicine regularly?你通常吃什麼藥嗎?

112. Do you have any allergies?你有什麼過敏反應嗎?

113. How is your appetite?你食慾如何?

114. Do you often drink alcohol?你常喝酒嗎?

115. Can you walk?你能走路嗎?

116. Let me take a look in your ears, first. 首先,讓我看一下你的耳朵。

117. Now let me examine your nose. 現在讓我檢查你的鼻子。

118. Look right at me, please. 請看著我。

119. Now open your mouth. 現在張開你的嘴。

120. Open it just as wide as you can. 儘量把嘴張大。

121. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. 我不會使你感到疼痛。

122. Now I want to look in your throat with my mirror. 現在我要用喉鏡檢查你的咽喉。

123. Would you come toward me just a little? 稍向我靠近一點好嗎?

124. Stick your tongue way out.把你的舌頭伸出來。

125. Look at the ceiling. 看天花板。

126. Lift your tongue up to the roof of your mouth. 把你的舌頭抬到上顎。

127. Now let your tongue down. 現在把你的舌頭放下來。

128. Just breathe easily through your mouth. 只用嘴輕輕地呼吸。

129. Please say,"Ah"。 請說“啊”.

130.

131. Now,that wasn't too painful, was it? 嗯,不太痛,是嗎?

132. That's something we are going to discuss now. 這就是我們現在要討論的問題。

133. We need just a little more information. 我們需要了解更多一些情況。

134. Point with your finger where it hurts the most 用手指指出最痛點在什麼部位。

135. Does it hurt you when you move? 活動時痛嗎?

136. Does it help if you lie still? 如果你躺著不動,疼痛能緩解嗎?

137. Do you have any burning about an hour after meals? 你在飯後一小時左右感到燒心嗎?

138. Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (lose bowel movements, chest pains)? 你的胃有過燒心感(稀便、胸痛)嗎?

139. Do you want to have your tooth extracted(tooth filled,dressing changed,blood pressure checked)? 你要拔牙(補牙、換藥、量血壓)嗎?

140. Please bend your knees. 請屈膝。

141. Please relax. Just relax. 請放鬆。

142. Please breathe deeply (normally). 請深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

143. Please stick out your tongue. 請伸出舌頭。

144. Please let me feel your pulse. 讓我摸摸你的脈搏。

145. Let me take your blood pressure. 我給你量一下血壓。

146. Please lift your left leg (right leg). 請抬起你的左腿(右腿)

147. Please open your mouth and say "Ah". 請張開口說“啊”。

148. It is normal (essentially normal). 結果正常(基本正常)

149. Please let me feel your pulse. 讓我摸摸你的脈搏。

150. Let me take your blood pressure. 我給你量一下血壓。

151. Please lift your left leg (right leg). 請拾起你的左腿(右腿)。

152. If the trouble persists, come back again. 要是情況不好,請再來門診。

153. It is normal (essentially normal). 結果(基本)正常。

154. Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前治過嗎?

155. Has it gotten worse? 情況變壞了嗎?

156. Has it happened before? 這種情況以前發生過嗎?

157. Are you feeling better? 你覺著好一些嗎?

158. Is the pain getting less? 疼痛減輕些了嗎?

159. Does it still hurt? 還疼嗎?

160. How long have you had this pain? 你從什麼時候開始有這種痛的?

161. Has he ever had any heart trouble? 他得過心臟病嗎?

162. Did he ever have rheumatic fever as a child? 他小時侯得過風溼熱嗎?

163. Did he ever have scarlet fever? 他得過猩紅熱嗎?

164. I have his previous history here. 我這裡有他的既往病史。

165. He's never been short of breath on exertion. 他在用力時從來沒有氣短過。

166. He's slept on one pillow an of his life. 他一直是枕一個枕頭睡覺。

167. He's never had swelling of the ankles. 他從來沒有踝部水腫。

168. He's never had to get up during the night to pass his water. 晚上他從不起來小便。

169. Has he noticed any of these symptoms recently? 最近他注意到有這些症狀嗎?

170. Has he ever had any chest pain before? 以前他有過胸痛嗎?

171. This is the first time. 這是第一次。

172. Is there any history of heart disease in his family? 他的家族成員中有心臟病史嗎?

173. His father died of a heart attack. 他父親死於心臟病。

174. So did his uncle. 他叔父也是死於心臟病。

175. He says he felt light-headed(Is that right? 他說他覺得頭暈,對嗎?

176. He didn't actually experience unconsciousness? 他實際上沒有過不省人事吧?

177. I'll be back in a few minutes, and we'll examine him then. 我一會兒就回來,然後我們給他檢查。

178. I'm inclined to agree with you. 我傾向於同意你的意見。

179. I would hospitalize her. 我要收她住院治療。

180. Get your blood work done. 你把血液檢查做了。

181. Remember, do no vaginal examinations. 要記住,別做陰道檢查。

182. The bleeding may not stop. 出血可能不會停止。

183. I would examine her under a double setup in the OR. 我要在手術室有兩種準備(輸血與手術)的情況下給她做檢查。

184. Do you have any other problems? 你還有別的問題嗎?

185. No, there's nothing else right now. 沒有,目前沒有別的問題了。

186. I've just discussed her case with another doctor. 我剛與另一位醫生討論了她的病情。

187. The smart thing to do would be to come into the hospital. 最好是住院。

188. She should come in for a brief period of examination. 她應該住院做短期檢查。

189. I'll go now and make the necessary arrangements for her admission. 現在我要去為她住院作必要的安排。

190. You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在醫院裡住幾天。

191. We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我們認為你最好住進醫院來。

192. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要臥床幾天。

193. You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work. 你可以繼續工作。

194. You should be very careful for a week or two. 這一兩週內,你需要很注意。

195. Try to relax and keep calm. 儘量放鬆保持鎮靜。

196. You'll soon be all right. 你很快就會好起來。

197. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal. 這藥對你肯定會很有效的。

198. Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊癒將是一個很慢的過程。

199. You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分鐘。

200. Complete recovery will take a rather long time. 徹底恢復需要一段很長時間。

201. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups. 你需要定期來門診檢查。

202. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你覺得病加重了,就請馬上來門診。

203. If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要覺得難受,無論白天黑夜都趕緊上醫院看去。

204. I'll come right away. 我馬上就來。

205. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission. 我去給你安排住院。

206. Please come with your interpreter next time. 下次請帶翻譯來?

207. Do you understand what I'm saying? 你明白我的話嗎?

208. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? 你看在哪些方面還需要解釋呢?

209. Shall I explain it again? 需要我再解釋一遍嗎?

210. If the trouble persists come back again. 要是情況還不見好,就請你再來門診吧。

211. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'll take an x-ray just to be certain. 不像有什麼嚴重情況,但還是要拍張X線片肯定一下。

212. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test). 請等一下,我們需要看一下X線片(驗血)的結果。

213. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 現在還不好說是什麼問題。

214. This is quite common among people of your age. 在您這樣歲數人當中,這可太尋常了。

215. This often happens to people of your age. 這種情況經常發生在你這樣歲數的人。

216. This often occurs at your age. 這就經常出在你這種歲數上。

217. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration (who undergo a lot of stress). 這種病通常發生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神緊張的)人們當中。

218. I suggest you do some light exercises. 我建議你做些輕微的鍛鍊。

219. I suggest you have a course of acupuncture. 我建議你做一個療程的針灸。

220. I suggest you take Chinese herbs. 我建議你吃中藥。

221. I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment. 我建議你作理療。

222. I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology) department. 我要將你轉到婦科(外科、皮膚科、泌尿科)去。

223. Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine, stool, sputum) should be checked. 你的白細胞(紅細胞、血紅蛋白、尿、大便、痰)需要檢查一下。

224. A smear should be taken. 需要做個塗片。

225. A culture should be done. 需要做個培養。

226. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. 明早查血以前不要吃東西。

Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test. 請等一下你的血紅蛋白化驗結果。


醫務英語會話大全:醫務人員常用語的實用英語(之一)

點擊擴展鏈接,可以查看不斷更新的完整版本。


分享到:


相關文章: