跟著電影學英語 A Turtle's Tale 小海龜大曆險



翻譯如下,大家可以好好感受,初次見面是如何聊的。

It's a long story

這是一個很長的故事

How's your Bump?

你的腫包怎麼樣了?

Ah,no worries

哦,不用擔心

Us Leathers got heads like rocks.

我們頭上的皮像岩石一樣。

The names's Ray

我的名字是Ray

Sammy ,Pleased to meet you

我的名字是Sammy很高興見到你

How long you been on the journey?

你在這兒旅行多久了?

Just one day.

才一天。

Me,too!Caught the drift up north

我也是,順流向北

So did I !

我也是

Say ,we have a lot in common ,you and me .

我說呢,你和我有很多共同點。

Wanna hop on ?

想跳上來不?

Nah ,I'm okay

不,我很好

Oh okay

哦,好的

It was a joke.

這是一個玩笑

You konw ,seeing that we're supposed to be floating around until we grow up and all

你知道,看到我們應該四處漂浮,直到我們長大

this little raft of yours

這是你的小筏子

could come in handy

可能會派上用場

this ain't bad

這不壞(這是個好事)

Now ,are you sure about this?

現在,你確認這事嗎?

I don't want to get all friendly -like

我不想變得很友好

and then you go wacky on me one day

然後有一天你對我發脾氣

or want to kick me off

或者想把我踢出去

I wouldn't do that .Besides ,we were hatched on the same day ...

我不會那樣做,另外,我們是同一天孵化

probably on the same beach

有可能是同一個沙灘

We're practically brothers

實際上我們是兄弟

Brothers.I like that

兄弟,我喜歡那個

Ahh,The sun feels good ,don't it ?

啊,陽光很好,是吧?

I like laying out in the sun

我喜歡躺在在陽光下

Good for my skin

對我的皮膚好

Cause ,you know when a turtle gets all dried up and everything,

因為,你知道當烏龜全身都幹了,

It gets all flaky and ugly

它變得又脆又醜

I don't like that

我不喜歡那樣

(Sammy)And that's howl met Ray

這就是如何遇到Ray(這是我遇到Ray的情景)

He was definitely a character

他絕對是一個角色

always fun ,and never at a loss for words

總是很有趣,從不無話可說

For ten years or so

大約10年左右

our life in the open sea consisted of mainly floating and waiting.

我們在公海上的生活主要是漂浮和等待。


分享到:


相關文章: