跟着电影学英语 A Turtle's Tale 小海龟大历险



翻译如下,大家可以好好感受,初次见面是如何聊的。

It's a long story

这是一个很长的故事

How's your Bump?

你的肿包怎么样了?

Ah,no worries

哦,不用担心

Us Leathers got heads like rocks.

我们头上的皮像岩石一样。

The names's Ray

我的名字是Ray

Sammy ,Pleased to meet you

我的名字是Sammy很高兴见到你

How long you been on the journey?

你在这儿旅行多久了?

Just one day.

才一天。

Me,too!Caught the drift up north

我也是,顺流向北

So did I !

我也是

Say ,we have a lot in common ,you and me .

我说呢,你和我有很多共同点。

Wanna hop on ?

想跳上来不?

Nah ,I'm okay

不,我很好

Oh okay

哦,好的

It was a joke.

这是一个玩笑

You konw ,seeing that we're supposed to be floating around until we grow up and all

你知道,看到我们应该四处漂浮,直到我们长大

this little raft of yours

这是你的小筏子

could come in handy

可能会派上用场

this ain't bad

这不坏(这是个好事)

Now ,are you sure about this?

现在,你确认这事吗?

I don't want to get all friendly -like

我不想变得很友好

and then you go wacky on me one day

然后有一天你对我发脾气

or want to kick me off

或者想把我踢出去

I wouldn't do that .Besides ,we were hatched on the same day ...

我不会那样做,另外,我们是同一天孵化

probably on the same beach

有可能是同一个沙滩

We're practically brothers

实际上我们是兄弟

Brothers.I like that

兄弟,我喜欢那个

Ahh,The sun feels good ,don't it ?

啊,阳光很好,是吧?

I like laying out in the sun

我喜欢躺在在阳光下

Good for my skin

对我的皮肤好

Cause ,you know when a turtle gets all dried up and everything,

因为,你知道当乌龟全身都干了,

It gets all flaky and ugly

它变得又脆又丑

I don't like that

我不喜欢那样

(Sammy)And that's howl met Ray

这就是如何遇到Ray(这是我遇到Ray的情景)

He was definitely a character

他绝对是一个角色

always fun ,and never at a loss for words

总是很有趣,从不无话可说

For ten years or so

大约10年左右

our life in the open sea consisted of mainly floating and waiting.

我们在公海上的生活主要是漂浮和等待。


分享到:


相關文章: