伊索寓言18:鄉下老鼠和城裡老鼠-上,中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言18:鄉下老鼠和城裡老鼠-上,中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Country Mouse And the City Mouse

鄉下老鼠和城市老鼠(上)

The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country.

城市老鼠來拜訪他的老朋友住在鄉下的老鼠,

They have't met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other.

他們很久沒見面了,所以他們都很高興見到對方。

The city Mouse gets off the city bus.

城市老鼠下了都市公共汽車。

Welcome, my old friend! I am so happy to see you.

歡迎,我的老朋友!我真高興見到你。

Hello there ,my old friend! I missed you very much.

你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

You must be very hungry. Let's go to my house.I prepared two special dishes for you .

你一定很餓了,我們到我家去吧。我為你準備了兩樣特別的菜。

Oh thank you very much. I am very hungry.

哦,非常感謝你,我真的很餓了。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse's tiny old house . City Mouse looks surprised .

城市老鼠和鄉下老鼠到了鄉下老鼠那又小又舊的家。城市老鼠很驚訝。

My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old.

我的天!這裡你怎麼住得下?這房子是這麼的小和舊。

Perhaps . But it's quiet and cozy . And I am happy here.

或許吧,但他們非常安靜和舒適,而且我在這裡很快樂。

Hmm. Really? ! I can't understand you.

嗯,真的嗎?我不理解你。

Sit here. I'll bring out the food.

坐這兒,我把事物端出來。

The Country Mouse puts the food on the table.

鄉下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

Here is some lunch. Please eat.

這裡有一些午餐,請用。

You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn

? How can you eat such things?

你一定是在開玩笑吧!烤麵包和玉米?你怎麼能吃這樣的東西?

Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good.

為什麼?這是鄉下最好的食物了。他們很好吃的。

No, thank you. I don't like dry bread and corn. I like cakes, and cookies. Don't you have any ?

不了,謝謝你。我不喜歡烤麵包和玉米,我喜歡蛋糕和餅乾。你沒有嗎?

What are they? I have never tasted them. Are they delicious?

那是什麼東西?我沒有嘗過,好吃嗎?

Of course. They are so soft, so sweet, and so very delicious. I eat them every day in the city .

當然,他們是如此的柔軟、香甜和美味。我在城市裡每天都吃。

Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday, too .

哇?!你是個幸運的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能嘗一嘗。

Please visit me anytime . I'll show you the city. And you can eat delicious food every day .

你隨時都可以來拜訪我,我會帶你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

Really? I can eat cakes, cookies , and sweets every day?

真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、餅乾和甜食?

Of course. I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow?

當然。我很興奮。我可以明天去拜訪你嗎?

I have a great idea!

我有個好主意。

What is it?

什麼?

Visit me today?

今天就來拜訪我?

Today?

今天?

Yes! Right now!

對呀!就是現在!

Right now ?

現在

Yes! Come with me now.

對呀!現在就跟我來。

Really ?

真的?

Okay !

好哇!

Let's go ……to the city!Y–a–h–o–o !

我們走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city.

城市老鼠和鄉下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽車。

We get off here . Wow !

我們在這裡下車,哇!

Look at the tall building and bright lights. The city is so beautiful.

看看那高樓和明燈。城市是如此的漂亮。

What is that ?

那是什麼?

It's a trunk. Be carefull!

那是卡車,小心!

Oh, I didn't know.

哦,我不知道。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse's red brick house .

城市老鼠和鄉下老鼠終於到了城市老鼠的紅磚屋。

There is my house, let's go inside .

那是我家,我們進去吧?

Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful. You are a lucky mouse.

哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是個幸運的老鼠。

Let's go into the kitchen. I'm so hungry.

我們到廚房去。我很餓。


分享到:


相關文章: