《你的子女其實不是你的》


《你的子女其實不是你的》


著名詩人紀伯倫曾寫過一篇《你的子女其實不是你的》,字字懇切,值得為人父母深省!

《你的子女其實不是你的》


《你的子女其實不是你的》


​Your children are not your children.

你的兒女,其實不是你的兒女。

​They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.

他們是生命對於自身渴望而誕生的孩子。

​They come through you but not from you.

他們藉助你來到這個世界,卻非因你而來。

​And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.

他們在你身旁,卻並不屬於你。

​You may give them your love but not your thoughts.

你可以給予他們的是你的愛,卻不是你的想法。

​For they have their own thoughts.

因為他們有自己的思想。

​You may house their bodies but not their souls.

你可以庇護的是他們的身體,卻不是他們的靈魂。

​For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.

因為他們的靈魂屬於明天,屬於你做夢也無法達到的明天。

​You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.

你可以拼盡全力,變得像他們一樣,卻不要讓他們變得和你一樣。

《你的子女其實不是你的》


《你的子女其實不是你的》


​For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

因為生命不會後退,也不在過去停留。

​You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.

你是弓,兒女是從你那裡射出的箭。

​The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite.

弓箭手望著未來之路上的箭靶。

​and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.

他用盡力氣將你拉開,使他的箭射得又快又遠。

​Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness.

懷著快樂的心情,在弓箭手的手中彎曲吧。

​For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.

因為他愛一路飛翔的箭,也愛無比穩定的弓。


分享到:


相關文章: