![英文有聲繪本《I Was So Mad!》我很生氣](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
《I was so Mad!》
《我很生氣!》
![英文有聲繪本《I Was So Mad!》我很生氣](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
I wanted to keep some frogs in the bathtub
but Mom wouldn't let me.
我想把一些青蛙在浴缸裡但媽媽不讓我這麼做。
I was so mad.
我太生氣了。
I wanted to play with my little sister's dollhouse but Dad wouldn't let me.
我想玩妹妹的娃娃小屋但是爸爸不讓我這麼做。
I was so mad.
我太生氣了。
I wanted to play hide-and-seek in the clean sheets but Grandma said,"No,you can't."
我想在洗乾淨的床單下面玩捉迷藏但是奶奶說,“不行,你不能這麼做。”
I was just so mad.
我很生氣。
I wanted to water the garden but Grandpa said,"No,you can't."
我想給花園澆水但是爺爺說,“不行,你不能這麼做。”
So I decided to decorate the house but Grandpa said,"No,you can't do that either."
所以我決定給房子裝飾一下但是爺爺又說,“不行,你不能那麼做。”
Was Iever mad.
我從沒有過的生氣。
Dad said,"Why don't you play in the sandbox?"
爸爸說,“你為什麼不去沙坑裡玩呢?”
I didn't want to do that.
我不想玩那個。
Mom said,"Why don't you play on the slide?"
媽媽說,你為什麼不滑滑滑梯呢?
I didn't want to do that,either.I was too mad.
我也不想玩那個。我太生氣了。
I wanted to practice my jugglingshow,instead.
反而我想練習我的雜耍表演。
But Mom said,"No,you can't."
但是媽媽說,“不行,你不能那麼做。”
I wanted to tickle the goldfish
but Mom said,"Leave the goldfish alone."
我想去逗金魚,但是媽媽說了,“別動那些金魚。”
"You won't let me do anything I want to do," I said.
"I guess I'll run away."
“你不讓我做任何我想做的事。”
我說,“我猜我要跑掉了。”
That's how mad I was.
那是我有多生氣。
So I packed my wagon with my favorite toys.
所以我把我的四輪小車和我最愛的玩具打包了。
And I packed a bag of cookies to eat on the way.
我還打包了一袋餅乾準備在路上吃。
Then I walked out the front door.
然後我從前門出去了。
But my friends were going to the park to play ball.
"Can you come too?"they asked.
但是我的朋友們正在去公園玩球。
他們問,“你能和我們一起去嗎?”
And Mom said I could.
然後媽媽說我可以。
I'll run away tomorrow if I'm still so mad.
如果明天我還是這麼生氣,我再離家出走吧。
閱讀更多 卡蜜兒讀繪本 的文章