It wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns.

口語學習:

1.Yeah, it's nice to see Susan so happy again."

是啊,看到蘇珊又喜笑顏開的挺好的。

2. I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns."

讓她聽聽我們的想法也無妨吧。

3.If there's one thing I've learned men can't be trusted.

要說我學到了什麼,那就是絕對不要相信男人。

4.It seems like a reasonable request."

這要求很合理。

5.Edie, do you want to be a part of it?"

伊迪你要不要參與事這?



Mary Alice Voiceover:"Later that day, Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing."

那天晚些時候,伊迪.布利特目睹了一件令人不快的事。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Something she was determined to put a stop to."

她下決定要去阻止它。

Gabrielle: "So is Susan coming?"

蘇珊來了嗎?

Lynette: "She said she might be a little late. They’ve already started moving a few of Mike's things over to her house."

她說她可能會遲到。他們把麥克的東西開始往她家裡搬。

Bree: "Already? Wow, good for her."

已經搬過去了?那很好。

Lynette: "Yeah, it's nice to see Susan so happy again."

是啊,看到蘇珊又喜笑顏開的挺好。

Edie: "Yeah, I'm happy for Susan. But don't you think she and Mike are moving a little fast? I mean two days ago, she was thinking he was a murderer and now she's moving in with him?"

是啊,我也為蘇珊高興。但你們不覺得他們進展有點快了。兩天前,還說他是兇手,現在卻要跟他搬在一起住了。

Gabrielle: "She found out it was in self-defense. I think they've cleared everything up."

她查清楚了那是正當防衛。他們都說清楚了。

Bree: "Yeah, good point."

沒錯。

Lynette: "Mike's a decent guy."

麥克是個正派的人。

Edie: "Yeah, that's true. Of course there was the gun shot wound."

是的,確實,不過那槍傷。

Lynette: "That's right. Did he ever explain that?"

對啊,他有解釋過那槍傷嗎

Bree: "No, and I know guns and that wound was not self-inflicted."

沒有,而我瞭解槍,那槍傷絕不是自己打的。

Edie: "And then what about Mrs. Huber's blood-stained jewelry?"

還有胡博太太帶血跡的首飾?

Lynette: "Yeah, that didn't walk into Mike's garage by itself."

那東西可不會自己走到麥克的車庫。

Gabrielle: "Maybe this is a mistake. If there's one thing I've learned men can't be trusted."

也許這是個錯誤。要說我學到了什麼,那就是絕對不要相信男人。

Edie: "Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this?"

慢著,你們說我們應該出面阻止這事嗎?

Bree: "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns."

讓她聽聽我們的想法也無妨吧。

Gabrielle: "Yeah, we could do that."

沒錯,我們可以這麼做。

Lynette: "Yeah."

Bree: "Edie, do you want to be a part of it?"

伊迪你要不要參與事這?

Edie: "Well, normally, I'd prefer not to get involved, but if there's anyway that I could help Susan..."

通常我不想攪和進來

,不過,如果能幫到蘇珊的話。

Susan: "We need to talk."

我們得談談。

Mike: "Okay."

好的。

Susan: "When I was packing up your stuff in your bedroom, I found a box of bullets."

我在幫你收拾臥室的時候,發現一盒子彈。

Mike: "Oh."

Susan: "Look, I feel really bad about Deirdre, and I know that you must want to find out who killed her, but if we're gonna move in together, we can't havs stuff hanging oe thiver us. You've gotta get rid of it. All of it: the file, the map, the gun, especially the gun and leave this to the police. They're the professionals."

我真的為黛德麗感到難過,我也知道你想找到殺害她的兇手,但如果我們搬到一起住了,不能讓這事一直懸在我們之間 ,你得擺脫它,徹底地。文件,地圖,槍,特別是槍,讓警察去調查吧,他們是專業人士。

Mike: "Well, what can I say? It seems like a reasonable request."

我能說什麼呢?這要求很合理

Susan: "Oh. Really? Well ,that was easy. Maybe after lunch we can talk about your leather bean bag chair."

真的嗎,那就好。午餐後我們談談你的皮質豆袋椅


分享到:


相關文章: