It wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our con

口语学习:

1.Yeah, it's nice to see Susan so happy again."

是啊,看到苏珊又喜笑颜开的挺好的。

2. I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns."

让她听听我们的想法也无妨吧。

3.If there's one thing I've learned men can't be trusted.

要说我学到了什么,那就是绝对不要相信男人。

4.It seems like a reasonable request."

这要求很合理。

5.Edie, do you want to be a part of it?"

伊迪你要不要参与事这?



Mary Alice Voiceover:"Later that day, Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing."

那天晚些时候,伊迪.布利特目睹了一件令人不快的事。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Something she was determined to put a stop to."

她下决定要去阻止它。

Gabrielle: "So is Susan coming?"

苏珊来了吗?

Lynette: "She said she might be a little late. They’ve already started moving a few of Mike's things over to her house."

她说她可能会迟到。他们把麦克的东西开始往她家里搬。

Bree: "Already? Wow, good for her."

已经搬过去了?那很好。

Lynette: "Yeah, it's nice to see Susan so happy again."

是啊,看到苏珊又喜笑颜开的挺好。

Edie: "Yeah, I'm happy for Susan. But don't you think she and Mike are moving a little fast? I mean two days ago, she was thinking he was a murderer and now she's moving in with him?"

是啊,我也为苏珊高兴。但你们不觉得他们进展有点快了。两天前,还说他是凶手,现在却要跟他搬在一起住了。

Gabrielle: "She found out it was in self-defense. I think they've cleared everything up."

她查清楚了那是正当防卫。他们都说清楚了。

Bree: "Yeah, good point."

没错。

Lynette: "Mike's a decent guy."

麦克是个正派的人。

Edie: "Yeah, that's true. Of course there was the gun shot wound."

是的,确实,不过那枪伤。

Lynette: "That's right. Did he ever explain that?"

对啊,他有解释过那枪伤吗

Bree: "No, and I know guns and that wound was not self-inflicted."

没有,而我了解枪,那枪伤绝不是自己打的。

Edie: "And then what about Mrs. Huber's blood-stained jewelry?"

还有胡博太太带血迹的首饰?

Lynette: "Yeah, that didn't walk into Mike's garage by itself."

那东西可不会自己走到麦克的车库。

Gabrielle: "Maybe this is a mistake. If there's one thing I've learned men can't be trusted."

也许这是个错误。要说我学到了什么,那就是绝对不要相信男人。

Edie: "Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this?"

慢着,你们说我们应该出面阻止这事吗?

Bree: "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns."

让她听听我们的想法也无妨吧。

Gabrielle: "Yeah, we could do that."

没错,我们可以这么做。

Lynette: "Yeah."

Bree: "Edie, do you want to be a part of it?"

伊迪你要不要参与事这?

Edie: "Well, normally, I'd prefer not to get involved, but if there's anyway that I could help Susan..."

通常我不想搅和进来

,不过,如果能帮到苏珊的话。

Susan: "We need to talk."

我们得谈谈。

Mike: "Okay."

好的。

Susan: "When I was packing up your stuff in your bedroom, I found a box of bullets."

我在帮你收拾卧室的时候,发现一盒子弹。

Mike: "Oh."

Susan: "Look, I feel really bad about Deirdre, and I know that you must want to find out who killed her, but if we're gonna move in together, we can't havs stuff hanging oe thiver us. You've gotta get rid of it. All of it: the file, the map, the gun, especially the gun and leave this to the police. They're the professionals."

我真的为黛德丽感到难过,我也知道你想找到杀害她的凶手,但如果我们搬到一起住了,不能让这事一直悬在我们之间 ,你得摆脱它,彻底地。文件,地图,枪,特别是枪,让警察去调查吧,他们是专业人士。

Mike: "Well, what can I say? It seems like a reasonable request."

我能说什么呢?这要求很合理

Susan: "Oh. Really? Well ,that was easy. Maybe after lunch we can talk about your leather bean bag chair."

真的吗,那就好。午餐后我们谈谈你的皮质豆袋椅


分享到:


相關文章: