2020福建銀行招聘考試:常用英語詞彙(4)

銀行英語口語-取款、結餘

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

我想知道一下我是否能提取存款來支付天津購物的費用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要從我的定期存款中支取200美圓。

I want to close my account with you.

我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

我想從這份信用證上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在這兒用這份信用證取錢嗎?

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款結餘金額告訴我?

Please let me know my balance.

請告訴我結餘金額。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以為你可用支票提款支付購物費用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

你在本行的結餘是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的存款支淨了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你的信用證用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

請告訴我你希望怎樣支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

請填寫取款單。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用證上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

六號櫃檯的出納員將根據你的號碼牌付給你錢。

Useful Words and Phrases

to close an account, to clear an account 結清

to draw money 取款

drawing-out slip 取款單

the number slip 號碼牌

a withdrawal form 取款單

to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式兩份填這張收據

teller, cashier 出納員

2020福建銀行招聘考試:常用英語詞彙(4)


分享到:


相關文章: