輕鬆用英語與人對話,日常生活上班都能用到的英語口語800句六

日常生活上班都能用到的英語口語800句六

501. I’d like to try on this sweater.我很想試一下這件毛衣。

502. I’m interested in buying a new car.我很想買輛新車。

503. What’s the price of that electric iron?那個熨斗多少錢?

504. How much is this rug?這個地毯多少錢?

505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?今天有牙膏賣嗎?

506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.

這個皮錢夾很漂亮,但是太貴了。

507. How much do I owe you?我欠你多少錢?

508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.

可能有18美元,外加75美分。

509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?

你能換開20美元的錢嗎?

510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.

這個職員幫我找到了我所需要的東西。

511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什麼?

512. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please.

請給我來碗西紅柿湯。

513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.

這個服務員看起來很著急的記下了我們所點的東西。

514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish?

你想來點什麼?牛排還是魚?

515. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。

516. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪種蔬菜?

517. I’ll have mashed potatoes .我想要些土豆泥。

518. Would you please pass the salt? 你能把鹽遞過來嗎?

519. They serve good food in this restaurant.

在這個飯店中,他們供應很好的食物。

520. Are you ready for your dessert now? 你準備好吃點心了嗎?

521. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please?

這把刀子已經很髒了,你能帶一個乾淨的來嗎?

522. May I check,please? 我能檢查一下嗎?

523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.

你能選擇三種口味的冰淇淋。

524. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.

我們有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。

525. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.

我們邀請了兩位客人來吃晚餐,但是他們沒有來。

526. How long did the movie last?

電影持續了多久?

527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.

特寫從九點種開始,一直持續到十一點半。

528. They say the new film is an adventure story.

他們講,這個新影片是一個冒險。

輕鬆用英語與人對話,日常生活上班都能用到的英語口語800句六

529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.

昨天晚上我們去了戲院。

530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.

這個新的戲劇很好,人們都喜歡。

531. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.

到我們到達時,戲劇已經開始了。

532. The usher showed us to our seats.

服務員把我們帶到了坐位前。

533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.

這場戲劇的演員陣容裡有一個很著名的演員。

534. After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.

戲劇結束了以後,我們都想去吃點東西。

535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.

這裡人很多,我們很難打到車。

536. The restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.

這個飯店人已經滿了,我們不得不去別處。

537. My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想學跳舞。

538. We don’t go dancing very often. 我們不經常去跳舞。

539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema?

你想幹什麼?去跳舞還是去看電影?

540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不習慣晚上出去。

541. I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.

我想約定好時間去看看Cooper先生。

542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?

你想安排一個個人採訪嗎?

543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.

你的約會安排在下週四十點。

544. I can come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能來。

545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.

他想將他的約會從週一改為週三。

546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.

她沒能讓辦公室取消她的約會。

547. I’m going to call the employment agency for a job.

我打算去招聘辦公室去應聘。

548. Please fill in this application form. 請填寫這張申請表。

549. Are you looking for a permanent position?

你想應聘一個永久性職位嗎?

550. I’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.

我想打個電話讓鉛管工今天下午來。

551. I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.

我不能守約了,因為我病了。

輕鬆用英語與人對話,日常生活上班都能用到的英語口語800句六

552. I’m a new employee.I was hired yesterday.

我是一個新僱員。我昨天被錄用的。

553. Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.

請在你來之前打個電話,不然我們有可能不在家。

554. Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.

讓我們約定好下週四去商店。

555. Will you please lock the door when you leave?

你離開時能把門鎖上嗎?

556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.

我昨天想去我的醫生那去檢查檢查。

557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.

醫生髮現我有些超重。

558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.

他讓我做了個x射線的胸透,給我又量了量血壓。

559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.

他告訴我每四小時吃次藥。

560. Do you think the patient can be cured?

你覺得這個病人能被治癒嗎?

561. They operated on him last night.昨天晚上他們給他做了手術。

562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要輸血。

563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.

我叔叔去年得了心臟病。

564. They had to call in a heart specialist.

他們需要一個心臟病專家。

565. What did the doctor say? 醫生說什麼?

566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.

醫生建議我多做些運動。

567. The doctor said I look pale.

醫生說我看起來很蒼白。

568. If I want to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.

如果我想健康的話,我不得不戒菸。

569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.

內科醫生告訴我吸菸有害健康。

570. It’s just a mosquito bite.There’s nothing to worry about.

只是被蚊子叮了下,不必擔心。

571. You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的電話。

572. What number should I dial to get the operator?

我想接通接線員的電話,我應撥打什麼號碼?

573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途。

574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.

拿起話筒,然後將硬幣投進硬幣口中。

575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.

我想給Copper先生打電話,但是線路一直很忙。

576. You must have dialed the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

577. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.

我撥的號碼正確,但是沒有人接聽。

578. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?

電話鈴響了,你能接下電話嗎?

579. Would you like to leave a message? 你想留下什麼口信兒嗎?

580. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.

你是誰?我聽不出你的聲音。

581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?

你能告訴Cooper先生我打過電話嗎?

輕鬆用英語與人對話,日常生活上班都能用到的英語口語800句六

582. Is this Empire 5-4093? 是帝國5-4093嗎?

583. I have to hang up now. 現在我不得不掛斷電話。

584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.

將話筒靠近你的嘴,我聽不見你的聲音。

585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?

你介意明天再打過來嗎?

586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?

從你得到你的叔叔的信兒到現在已經多久了?

587. When was the last time he wrote you ?

他最後一次給你寫信是什麼時候?

588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.

我不能記起那是多久前了。

589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.

我在收不到郵件時,總是很失望。

590. I feel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.

我總覺得該受責備,因為我後來沒有給她回信。

591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday?

一般週六什麼時候送郵件?

592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 郵遞員通常在兩點來。

593. I wrote to my uncle last night.I couldnt put it off any longer.

我昨晚給我叔叔寫了封信。我不能再託了。

594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了幾張照片。

595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.

我不知道是否該寄航空信?

596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ?

一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亞?

597. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.

在你郵寄前別忘了貼郵票。

598. He went to the post office to mail a letter.他去郵局郵信了。

599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.

我在拐角處將信放在了郵箱裡。


分享到:


相關文章: