貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

我們可以把人分成兩類:“貓奴”和“狗奴”

It's not unusual to divide people into two categories: 'cat people' and 'dog people.'

但是無論你是“貓奴”還是“狗奴”,都會在你生活中的不同方面產生影響。

And whether you're more of a 'cat person' or a 'dog person' can affect all different facets of your life in ways you might not expect.

“狗奴”的年薪往往比“貓奴”高,而“貓奴”往往喜歡園藝、閱讀或寫作。

'Dog people' tend to make a higher annual salary than 'cat people', while 'cat people' tend to have hobbies like gardening, reading, or writing.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

很有可能,你已經很清楚你是一個“貓奴”還是一個“狗奴”。可能你對很多朋友、家人和同事也有所瞭解,而不管你是否公開討論過這些事。Mars Petcare 的一項調查發現,你屬於哪一組“貓奴”或“狗奴”可以說有很多相關事情。根據調查者的說法,貓主人和狗主人之間有一些明顯的差異,它們發生在每個方面,從你的工作到你的薪水,甚至你的愛好等等。

Chances are, you're already well-aware of whether you're a 'cat person' or a 'dog person.' And it's probably something you know about many of your friends, family members, and co-workers, regardless of whether you've ever openly discussed it or not. A survey from Mars Petcare found that which group you fall in, 'cat person' or 'dog person,' can say quite a bit about you. There are some distinct differences between cat and dog owners, according to survey respondents, and they occur in just about every category, from your job to your salary, to your hobbies, and more.

以下是貓主人和狗主人之間的一些主要區別。

Here are some of the major differences between cat and dog owners.

1,貓奴更有創造力。

Cat people are more creative.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

讓你的創意展現出來。

Let your creative juices flow.

如果你自我寫照是有富有創造力,你可能更喜歡貓而不是狗。

If you describe yourself as creative, you probably prefer cats to dogs.

  1. 狗奴更會掙錢

Dog people make more money.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

你財源廣進

There could be a bonus headed your way.

擁有狗的人的平均薪水比擁有貓的人高。

People who own dogs have, on average, a higher salary than those who own cats.

  1. 狗在某些事情上花費更多。(這個小編沒想到合適的翻譯)

Dog people spend more on certain things.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

養狗會讓你更善待自己。

Having dog will lead you to treat yourself more.

因為你有一些多餘的工資,如果你擁有一隻狗,你可能會你自己身上花更多的錢,包括新的裝備和樂趣和娛樂體驗。

Since you have some surplus thanks to that higher salary, if you own a dog, you probably spend more on things for yourself, including new outfits and fun and entertaining experiences, than those who own cats.

  1. 貓奴喜歡音樂劇、紀錄片和獨立電影。

Cat people love musicals, documentaries, and indie movies.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

你可以感謝你的貓,因為它你喜歡迷人的紀錄片和有趣的音樂劇,因為貓主人比狗主人更喜歡這類電影,他們喜歡RoMCOM、動作片和恐怖的、驚心動魄的恐怖片。

You can thank your cat for your love of enthralling documentaries and fun musicals because cat owners are more likely to enjoy these kinds of movies than dog owners, who prefer romcoms, action movies, and scary, heart-pounding horror flicks.

  1. 狗奴更喜歡跑步

Dog people like to run.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

養狗會迫使你起床活動

Having dog will force you to get up and be active.

如果你是一個狂熱的跑步者,它可能與你的狗有關係,因為25%的狗主人接受採訪說他們經常跑步。

If you're an avid runner, it could have something to do with your dog, as a full 25% of dog-owning respondents said they run on a regular basis.

  1. 貓奴更加文靜

Cat people prefer to keep things low-key.

貓奴和狗奴在生活工作上有哪些不同(胖龍雙語)

打開一本書。

Crack open a book.

貓主人喜歡更多悠閒的愛好,喜歡閱讀、園藝、寫作等等。

Cat owners like more laid-back hobbies, preferring reading, gardening, writing, and the like.


分享到:


相關文章: