七夕了——学点婚姻和约会的英语撩妹吧

marriage and dating婚姻与约会

beginner

A: How are you wedding plans going?

你的婚礼计划进展如何?

B: very well.

B:很好。

We started organizing everything early to avoid a last minute rush to get things done.

我们早早地开始组织一切,以避免最后一分钟的匆忙把事情做完。

The only thing that isn’t ready yet is my wedding dress.

唯一还没准备好的就是我的结婚礼服。

A: when will that be ready?

A:什么时候可以准备好?

B: the dressmakers said that is would be ready in two weeks.

裁缝们说,这将在两周内准备好。

A: you’re getting married in three weeks.

你三周后就要结婚了。

So that should be ok.

所以这应该没问题。

So, you’ve prepared the church, catering, transport, hotel-everything.

所以,你已经准备好了教堂,餐饮,交通,酒店等等。

B: yes.

B:是的。

We’ve taken care of all of that.

我们已经解决了所有这些问题。

We decided not to get married in a church though.

不过,我们决定不去教堂结婚。

Neither of us is very religious.

我们俩都不是很虔诚。

A: which hotel will the reception be held at?

招待会将在哪家酒店举行?

B: the Palace hotel they’re taking care of the catering, including the wedding cake.

B:他们负责招待宴会的皇宫酒店,包括婚礼蛋糕。

I’m sure they’ll do a good job.

我肯定他们会做得很好。

A: oh, yes.

哦,是的。

It’s an excellent hotel.

这是一个优秀的酒店。

A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and said it was perfect, though very expensive.

我的一个朋友在那里举行了婚礼招待会,说这是完美的,虽然很贵。

B: yes.

B:是的。

It will be expensive, but we think it will be worth.

这将是昂贵的,但我们认为它是值得的。

It gives us great peace of mind to know that our reception is in the hands of experienced people.

知道我们的接待是在有经验的人的手中,这给了我们很大的安心。

A: I think you make the right decision.

答:我认为你做出了正确的决定。

Intermediate

中间

A: hello Mary.

你好玛丽。

I haven’t seen you for ages.

我好久没见到你了。

Are you still seeing Paul?

你还在看保罗吗?

B: no.

B:没有。

we broke up last month.

我们上个月分手了。

I’m taking a break from dating for a while.

我暂时不去约会了。

A: did you break up amicably?

你友好分手了吗?

Sometimes couples row a lot before splitting up.

有时夫妻在分手前会争吵很多。

B: we just decided to stop seeing each other.

B:我们决定不再见面了。

It was all very amicable.

一切都很友好。

Are you still going out with Mike?

你还和迈克出去吗?

a: yes, I am.

答:是的,我是。

We’re thinking about getting engaged.

我们正在考虑订婚。

We’ve been dating for over a year now.

我们已经约会一年多了。

B: good for you!

B:对你有好处!

Have you seen Kelly recently: is she still dating Nick?

你最近见过凯莉:她还在和尼克约会吗?

A: I haven’t seen her for a while.

我有一段时间没见到她了。

She stopped seeing Nick because he was cheating on her.

她不去看尼克,因为他在欺骗她。

He was seen a girl form his office.

有人看见他的办公室里有一个女孩。

One day, she saw them holding hands and ended the relationship immediately.

有一天,她看到他们手牵着手,立即结束了这段关系。

B: she was right to do that.

她这样做是对的。

I heard the Neil and Tina are getting married soon.

我听说尼尔和蒂娜很快就要结婚了。

A: really?

答:真的吗?

They’ve been together for a long time.

他们在一起很长时间了。

When are they getting married?

他们什么时候结婚?

B: I think it’s 26th September.

我想是9月26日。

I’ll check and make sure that Tina remembers to invite you to the hen night.

我去查一下,确保蒂娜记得邀请你去鸡夜。

A: thanks….

谢谢....

hey, look at that guy over there.

嘿,看那边那个家伙。

I think he fancies you.

我想他喜欢你。

B: he certainly looks interested doesn’t he?

他当然看起来很有兴趣,不是吗?

Shall we invite him over to our table?

我们邀请他到我们的餐桌前好吗?

Words

单词

Marry

结婚

marriage

婚姻

propose

提出

divorce

离婚

wedding

婚礼

engagement

订婚

date

日期

fancy

花俏的

stag night

单身夜

wedding dress

婚纱

anniversary

周年纪念日

separated

分离

split up

分手

unfaithful

不忠的

romantic

浪漫的

kiss

row

live together

生活在一起

flirt

调情


分享到:


相關文章: