「英語夜讀」On a Stair I Stood(內附音頻)

On a Stair I Stood

我站在樓梯上

Lately as I dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

blinded by my eyes with the immediate grace of unanticipated neighbourhood.

你那突如其來的優雅,讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

「英語夜讀」On a Stair I Stood(內附音頻)

As lightning splits the clouds,

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

my heart and blood split with your beauty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

「英語夜讀」On a Stair I Stood(內附音頻)

And if your hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

「英語夜讀」On a Stair I Stood(內附音頻)

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

後語:堅持是一種信仰,專注是一種態度!每一次您的轉發,就是對我們的認同和鼓勵!親們,喜歡就積極轉發吧,您的每一次轉發,都是我們持續的原創動力。原創的路上感恩有您一路同行!!!

關注“英語週報”頭條號,最原創、最海量、最有價值、最有內容、最有情懷的深度閱讀平臺。


分享到:


相關文章: