情景口語:汽車加油絕對不是用oil & 加滿怎麼說

在國外加油站往往都是身兼數職,提供加油,餐飲,購物,汽車修理等一體化服務。開車遠行常會迷路或走冤枉路,在進退維谷飢渴難耐的時候,赫然發現一個加油站,如風浪中發現了航標燈,有種到了家的感覺。

情景口語:汽車加油絕對不是用oil & 加滿怎麼說

關於汽車加油你應該知道的常用口語:

1. We're running out of gas.

我們的車快沒油了。

2. I have to go to gas station because my tank is running low on fuel.

我得去加油站,因為我的車快沒油了。

3. Is there a gasoline station nearby?

附近有加油站嗎?

4. How far is the nearest gas station?

最近的加油站有多遠?

5. Does the car need topping up?

車需要加滿油嗎?

6. Sorry, I must stop for petrol.

不好意思,我要去加油。

7. Fill it up please.

加滿謝謝。

8. Five gallons of gas, please.

請加

五加侖。

9. Ten dollars please.

十塊謝謝。

10. Put in a pint of oil, please.

加一品脫的機油

11. How much is it per gallon?

每加侖多少錢?

12. Shall I check the water and the oil?

我應該檢查水和機油嗎?

13. I like to have the oil changed.

我想換機油。

14. We gassed up in the last town.

我們在上一個鎮給車加油了。

15. Fill it up with regular/ premium please.

加標準油/好油。

16. Should I take a look at your battery?

我可以幫你檢查一下電池嗎?

17. Do you want your windshield cleaned?

你要擦擋風玻璃嗎?

Notice:英國人說petrol,美國人說gasoline/gas

情景口語:汽車加油絕對不是用oil & 加滿怎麼說

情景口語:汽車加油絕對不是用oil & 加滿怎麼說

Situation dialogue

A: Fill it up please.

加滿謝謝。

B: Premium or regular,madam?

好點的還是一般的太太。

A: Premium please. Could you check my tires too? I think they need air.

好的,可以幫我檢查一下輪胎嗎?我覺得他們需要充氣。

B: No problem. Madam.Should I check the air in the spare tire as well?

沒問題,我應該幫你檢查一下備胎的氣嗎?

A: I don't think so. It's brand-new.

不用了,是全新的。

B: Should I clean the windshield for you?

要把擋風玻璃擦乾淨嗎?

A: Yes please. I also need you cheek the oil and radiator.

好,謝謝,我還需要您幫我檢查一下機油,還有散熱器。

B: All right, madam. It's okay. There's hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, madam. You could break down because of the heat. You know.

好的太太。機油沒問題。但散熱器快沒水了,這樣太危險了,你知道的,容易拋錨。

A: Please fill it up with water then. Thank you.

那就加滿水,謝謝。

句子量決定你的口語水平,念多幾次,隨口而出~

情景口語:汽車加油絕對不是用oil & 加滿怎麼說


分享到:


相關文章: