1. Initiate a meeting 發起會議
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?
We’d like to have the meeting on Thursday October 30. Same time.
十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢信息/反饋/建議
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反饋建議!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?
What do you think about this?
這個你怎麼想?
Feel free to give your comments.
請隨意提出您的建議。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Please let me know what you think!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
3. Give feedback 意見反饋
Please see comments below.
請看下面的評論。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已標藍。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
4. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。
Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes.
今天的會議記錄在附件裡查收。
The attachment is the design document, please review it.
設計文檔在附件裡,請評閱。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。
閱讀更多 中國對外貿易雜誌 的文章