两人相爱干活胜过千人Two individuals banded together in love

两人相爱,干活胜过千人Two individuals banded together in love
can do what thousand separately would fail in

两人相爱干活胜过千人Two individuals banded together in love

They say the essence of love is to ask an impertinent question and then embark on the way to the pertinent answer.

他们说,爱的本质是问一个无礼的问题,然后就会走上正确答案的道路。

So, I ask you an impertinent question, only to offend you.

所以,我就问你一个无礼的问题,结果却冒犯了你。

The ultimate goal to study is to make you happy.

我学习的最终目标就是让你快乐。

It's simply too tricky for me to get the hang of love.

要我掌握爱的窍门简直是太难了。

I must buy the most coveted carnation for your birthday to recover our relation.

在你的生日那天,我必须给你买令人心仪的康乃馨,修复我们的关系。

I pick the carnations free of disease or pests and of good stem and length,arranging them in perfect bouquets.

我采摘那些没有病虫害、茎干和长度都很好的康乃馨,把它们做成完美的花束。

On the way my heart beat when they ask to whom I present the most beautiful bouquets.

在路上他们问我要把这些最漂亮的花束献给谁,我的心怦怦直跳。

They all know I love you but they just force me to say it loudly.

他们都知道我爱你,但他们偏偏要强迫我大声说出来。

I imagine the way you embrace my bouquets heartily.

我想象你尽情拥抱我的花束的模样。

The bubble of love is called deception if pricked, but it is called belief if not.

爱情的泡沫被戳破了就叫做欺骗,没戳穿就是信仰。

I simply can't let you leave me.

我绝对不能让你离开我。

Because I know love is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I solicit you for it.

因为我知道,爱情中10%是你送上门的,而剩下的90%是我向你索取爱的过程。

I feel fulfilled you are happy at what I'm doing.

你对我所做的感到高兴,我就我很满足

The love to you gives me strong desire to learn more.

对你的爱会给我继续学习的极强的动力。

Two individuals banded together in love can do what thousand separately would fail in.

以爱心聚在一起的两个人能够完成一千个分散的人做不到的事情。

Our love offers us not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity.

爱给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。

Live a life of love, so we can enjoy our life again in reviving past times when when we are old.

过一种充满爱的生活,这样当我们老去的时候,我们可以在回忆过去的时光中再次享受生活。

I will devote myself to you wholeheartedly without any complaint.

我将任劳任怨,全心全意地献身于你。

两人相爱干活胜过千人Two individuals banded together in love

1.impertinent 美 [ɪmˈpɜːrtnənt]

adj.粗鲁无礼的;不敬的

2.get the hang of 美 [ɡet ðə hæŋ əv]

掌握…的窍门;熟悉…的门道

3.carnation 美 [kɑːrˈneɪʃn]

n.(丁)香石竹;康乃馨

4.偏偏

deliberately; just; only:

正当我坐下来吃晚饭时,偏偏电话来了。

As I was sitting down to supper, the telephone just rang.

我叫他别去, 可是他偏偏不听。

I told him not to go, but he just wouldn't listen.

他来看我,偏偏我不在家。

两人相爱干活胜过千人Two individuals banded together in love

5.solicit美 [səˈlɪsɪt]

v.索求,请求…给予(援助、钱或信息);征求;筹集;招徕(嫖客);拉(客)

solicit sth (from sb)

or solicit (sb) (for sth)

(formal) 索求,请求…给予(援助、钱或信息);征求;筹集

to ask sb for sth, such as support, money, or information; to try to get sth or persuade sb to do sth

They were planning to solicit funds from a number of organizations.

他们正计划向一些机构募集资金。

Historians and critics are solicited for their opinions.

人们向历史学家和批评家征求意见。

to solicit for money

筹款

6.chalice 美 [ˈtʃælɪs]

n.大酒杯;(尤指基督教的)圣爵

两人相爱干活胜过千人Two individuals banded together in love


分享到:


相關文章: