我有很多話要和你說 A slew of things to tell you
A slew of personal crises is contributing to my fragile state of mind.
許多個人危機造成了我脆弱的心理。
You promised to live with me, only to leave me behind and a slew of things for me to do alone.
你答應過要和我住在一起,結果卻讓我留守,讓我一個人做很多的事情。
You ditched me and dumped your responsibility cleanly and clearly.
你拋棄了我,把你的責任推卸得一乾二淨。
I'm afraid to cellphone you now if I don't get anything urgent.
如果沒有緊急情況,我現在不敢打電話給你了。
But I have no one to turn to,so, I can only call you again to stop my pain.
但我沒有人可以訴說,所以,我只能再打電話給你來止住我的痛苦。
Our relationship is too fragile to bear any indifference.
我們的關係太脆弱,不能容忍任何冷漠。
I've accumulated a slew of things to tell you, but you hang up the phone impatiently.
我已經積累了很多事情要告訴你,但你不耐煩地掛斷了電話。
I stand there in a trance, thinking of my bitter life and beginning to cry.
我恍惚地站在那裡,想著我痛苦的生活就開始哭了起來。
But I refuse to quit and let tragedy mark my life.
但我拒絕放棄,不讓悲劇籠罩我的一生。
I apply a lotion to massage and moisturize my skin, making it fresh and comfortable after washing.
我塗上沐浴液按摩和滋潤肌膚,令肌膚洗後清爽、舒適。
I'll display memorabilia and collectibles that reflect our life and our treasured memories over the months.
我將展出反映我們過去幾個月的生活和珍貴回憶的紀念品和收藏品。
Let's recover our love when you come back next time.
下次你回來的時候,讓我們找回我們的愛吧。
1.slew 英 [sluː] 美 [sluː]
v.(使)突然轉向,急轉
n.大量;許多
2.dump 美 [dʌmp] 推卸
v.(尤指在不合適的地方)丟棄,扔掉,傾倒;丟下;拋棄;推卸;(向國外)傾銷,拋售
n.垃圾場;廢物堆;廢渣堆;尾礦堆;髒地方;邋遢場所;令人討厭的地方
3.trance美 [træns]
n.昏睡狀態;催眠狀態;出神;發呆;迷幻音樂
vt.使恍惚;使出神;使發呆
4.mark sb/sth as sth 把...定性為
(formal) 賦予特徵;給…確定性質
to give sb/sth a particular quality or character
同義詞: characterize
1)a life marked by suffering
痛苦的一生
2)He was marked as an enemy of the poor.
他被列為窮人的敵人。
5.memorabilia 美 [ˌmemərəˈbɪliə]
n.收藏品;紀念品
補充知識點:emergent,urgent這兩個經常搞錯。
emergent
adj.新興的;處於發展初期的
urgent
adj./緊急的;緊迫的;迫切的;催促的;急切的
閱讀更多 clamor97 的文章