你给的巨额幸福笼罩着我Colossal happiness shields me

你给的巨额幸福笼罩着我Colossal happiness shields me

Colossal happiness shields me from being avid for others.

巨额的幸福使我不去渴望别人了。

Living in a citadel of love can turn me into a happy fool.

住在爱的城堡里,让我变成一个快乐的傻瓜

There're many glamorous individuals whom I just don't even want to glimpse.

虽然有很多迷人的人,我居然都不想看他们一眼。

Cos I know I can produ

ce infinite happiness so long you're around.

因为我知道只要你在我身边,我就能产生无限的幸福。

You empower me, rejuvenate me and rekindle my sunshine.

你鼓励我,让我恢复活力,重新点燃我的阳光。

You're shades of summer heat and wisps of balmy autumn wind.

你是炎热夏日里的几丝阴凉,爽爽秋风中的几丝惬意。

You've been spoiling my endless passion of a foodie and traveler.

对于我作为吃货和旅行者的n多热情,你都一直在

娇惯着

I embark on a path you point to me that leads to noble mind.

走上了你指给我的通向高尚心灵的道路。

I'm the branch grows from the nutrition transfused by your root.

我是从你的根所输液的营养中生长出来的树枝。

I don't know much, but I simply know I can't let loose your connecting.

我知道的不多,但我知道我不能放松与你的联系。

You this wonderful people should stand brutal and frightening, driving me this delicate creature to be extremely shy.

这么可爱的人应该要残忍和吓人,要把我这么娇小的人儿逼得非常害羞。

Living in your cage I'm a bird who don't want to fly.

住在你的笼子里,我是一只不想飞的鸟。

Even you always open the palisade door of the cage, I'll tell passers-by that you cage me so that I can't fly back to the sky.

即使你总是打开笼子的栅栏门,我也会告诉路人们,是你关在笼子里,这样我就不能飞回天空。

It's you who gently entice me lying to lie.

是你温柔地引诱我

躺着撒谎

You're the pervading water and the permeating air in which I live and die.

你是让我生死相依的遍及各地的水和四处弥漫的空气。

Miserable or desirable, my life just can't find truth other than your guide.

无论是美好还是悲惨,我的生活只能在你的指引下才能找到真理。

你给的巨额幸福笼罩着我Colossal happiness shields me

1. colossal 英 [kəˈlɒsl] 美 [kəˈlɑːsl]

adj.巨大的;庞大的

He has gained colossal profit from the business.

他从生意中获取了巨额利润。

容易搞错成 clossal

2.glimpse 美 [ɡlɪmps] 看一眼

n.一瞥;一看;短暂的感受(或体验、领会)

v.瞥见;看一眼;开始领悟;开始认识到

He'd glimpsed her through the window as he passed.

他路过时透过窗户瞥见了她。

3.cos 美 [kəz]

conj.因为

abbr.(书写形式)余弦

4.balmy美 [ˈbɑːmi]

adj.温暖惬意的

5.rejuvenate美 [rɪˈdʒuːvəneɪt]

v.使年轻;使更有活力

容易搞错成rejouvenate

6.spoil 美 [spɔɪl]

v.破坏;搞坏;糟蹋;毁掉;溺爱;娇惯;宠坏;善待;格外关照

n.赃物;战利品;掠夺物;成功所带来的好处;权力地位的连带利益;(开掘等时挖出的)弃土,废石方

英语很多词都是中性的,有好的一面,也有坏的一面。就像钱一样,赃物和好处都和它有关。

7.palisade 美 [ˌpælɪˈseɪd]

n.木栅栏;金属栅栏;(尤指河边、海边的)绝壁,峭壁

你给的巨额幸福笼罩着我Colossal happiness shields me


分享到:


相關文章: