02.27 老友記 第一季 第四集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 1

-好嘛 -菲比

- Alright. - Phoebe?

好了好了 如果有一天我變得無所不能

Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day,

我想要

I would want, um,

世界和平 不再有飢餓

world peace, no more hunger,

雨林不再遭受破壞

good things for the rain-forest...

還有更大的胸部

And bigger boobs!

好吧 你把我的願望也說了

Yeah, see... you took mine.

錢德勒 你呢

Chandler, what about you?

如果有一天我變得全能

Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day,

我要讓自己變得永遠全能

I'd... make myself omnipotent forever.

看吧 總有這樣的人

See, there's always one guy.

"給我一個願望 我就要更多的願望"

"If I had a wish,I'd wish for three more wishes."

-嘿 喬伊 -嘿 哥們

- Hey, Joey. - Hey, Buddy.

喬伊 如果你變得全能 你會怎樣

Joey,what would you do if you were omnipotent?

大概是自殺吧

Probably kill myself!

什麼

..Excuse me?

如果我的"二弟"死了

Hey, if Little Joey's dead,

我也沒理由活下去了

then I got no reason to live!

喬伊 是"全能"

Joey, uh- Omnipotent.

你嗎 羅斯 對不起

You are? Ross, I'm sorry.

她是怎麼辦到的

How does she do that?

我在公共場合根本睡不著

I cannot sleep in a public place.

你看她睡得 那麼安祥

Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.

怎麼了

Oh! What what what!

沒事 你只是又打瞌睡了

It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.

你是怎麼了

What's going on with you?

-我昨晚沒睡好 -為什麼

- I got no sleep last night! - Why?

我奶奶交了一個新男友

My grandmother have a new boyfriend,

他倆在床上翻來覆去 而且他們還耳聾

and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf.

於是兩人一直不斷地

So they're constantly, like,

互相確認對方是否盡興

having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.

你根本不曉得有多吵

You have no idea how loud they are!

如果你願意 今晚可以跟我和瑞秋睡

Well, if you want,you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.

謝了

Thanks.

95 96 97

...Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven.

我說得沒錯吧

See, I told you!

從我的住處到這兒 不到一百步

Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.

你可真夠閒的

You got way too much free time.

嘿 壽星佬在啊

Hey! Here's the birthday boy!

羅斯 瞧 冰球賽門票

Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets,

遊騎兵隊與企鵝隊 今晚在公園球場

Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden,

我們要帶你去看

and we're taking you.

生日快樂 老兄

Happy birthday, pal!

我們愛你 夥計

We love you, man.

有意思 我的生日在七個月前

Funny, my birthday was seven months ago.

所以呢

So?

一定是你們多了一張票

So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket

找不到人一起去看

and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?

我們不是悲觀之人

Well, aren't we Mr. "The glass is half empty."

天啊 今天是20號 10月20號嗎

Oh my God, oh-Is today the twentieth, October twentieth?

我剛才還希望你沒想起來

Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.

20號有什麼不對勁嗎

What's wrong with the twentieth?

萬聖節的前十一天

Eleven days before Halloween..

所有的好戲服都被搶走了

all the good costumes are gone?

今天是我第一次和卡羅爾

Today's the day Carol and I first..

完成了肌膚相親的肉體接觸

consummated our physical relationship.

上床

Sex...

我不去看球賽了

You know what, I-I'd better pass on the game.

我還是回家

I think I'm just gonna go home

思念我的前妻和她的同性愛人吧

and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.

去他的冰球 我們回去一起想吧

The hell with hockey, let's all do that!

羅斯 振作一下

Come on, Ross!

你 我 喬伊 冰球 純爺們之夜

You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out,

給力吧 大個兒

come on, whaddya say, big guy,

-你打算幹嗎 -我不知道

- What are you doing? - I have no idea.

拜託 羅斯

Come on, Ross!

好吧 或許比賽能讓我暫時忘記這個

Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it.

-但你要幫我買個大手指 -沒問題

- Do you promise to buy me a big thumb finger? - You got it.

看看看 我的第一份薪水

Look-look-look-look-look,my first pay check!

看看這框框上面有我的名字

Look at the window, there's my name!

是我

Hi, me!

我記起拿到第一份薪水的那一天

I remember the day I got my first pay check.

礦場塌陷 八人慘遭活埋

There was a cave in in one of the mines,and eight people were killed.

你在礦場工作

Wow, you worked in a mine?

我在冰雪皇后工作 幹嘛問

I worked in a Dairy Queen, why?

真叫人興奮 我賺來的

God, isn't this exciting? I earned this.

每天擦桌子 熱牛奶

I wiped tables for it,I steamed milk for it,

這真是太

and it was totally...

不值得了

not worth it.

社保是誰

Who's FICA?

為什麼他能拿走我所有的錢

Why's he getting all my money?

錢德勒 你看嘛

I mean, what- Chandler, look at that.

沒那麼糟

Oh, this is not that bad.

就第一份薪水而言 你已經算不錯了

Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.

單靠它就夠你過日子了

You can totally, totally live on this.

是嘛

Yeah, yeah.

-對了今天你服務得超棒 -沒錯

- Oh, by the way, great service tonight. - Oh! Yeah!

去看球

Hockey!

看球 看球

Hockey! Hockey.

瑞秋

Rachel?

天呀

Oh my God!

我發誓在《野生王國》節目中

I swear I've seen birds

鳥類也是這麼歡騰的

do this on Wild Kingdom.

什麼風把你們吹來的

What are you guys doing here?

我們到市區逛街

Well, we were in the city shopping,

你媽說你在這工作 居然是真的

and your mom said you work here, and it's true!

瞧瞧你穿圍裙的樣子

Look at you in the apron.

好像在演戲一般

You look like you're in a play.

未完


老友記 第一季 第四集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 1

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: