02.27 老友記 第一季 第四集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 3

他住在一個村莊

And he lived in a village,

你也住在富人村

and you live in the Village..

好吧 可是菲比 傑克放棄了一頭牛

Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow.

我放棄了一位牙醫

I gave up an orthodontist.

我知道 我並不喜歡他

Okay, I-I-I know, I know I didn't love him-

傑克可很愛那頭牛

Oh, see, Jack did love the cow.

可我的人生本來是被計劃好的

But see, it was a plan.

曾經非常地清楚

Y'know, it was clear,

每一步都很有條理

and everything was figured out.

可現在所有的事都

And now everything's just kinda like...

-不順利 -對

- Floopy? - Yeah.

不是隻有你才這樣

So what, you're not the only one.

我們也常不知自己何去何從

I mean, half the time we don't know where we're going.

你得仔細想清楚

You've just gotta figure at some point

自然就能步上軌道

it's all gonna come together,

這樣才能 諸事順利

and it's just gonna be...un-floopy.

真能拼

Oh, like that's a word.

好吧莫妮卡 但如果無法步上軌道呢

Okay, but Monica, what if-what if it doesn't come together?

菲比

...Pheebs?

因為你我不喜歡這個問題

Oh, well.... 'cause..... you just...I don't like this question.

瞧如果我們沒拿到魔豆嗎

Okay, see, see, you guys,what if we don't get magic beans?

只拿到一般的豆子呢

I mean, what if all we've got are... beans?

幹掉他

Get him!Get him ! Get him! Get-

笑不出來了吧老兄

YESSS! Not laughing now, are ya pal!

那正是你需要的

See buddy, that's all you need,

一群以棍子互打的無齒之徒

a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.

-快傳快傳 -他有空檔

- Pass it! Pass it! - He's open!

射門 射門 射門

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!

瞧 我們上電視了

Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!

打擾一下

Excuse me?

上面說如果對這條巧克力糖

It says to call this number

不能百分百滿意 就可以撥這個號碼

if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar.

我不是百分百滿意

Well, I'm not completely satisfied.

這是緊急事件

Listen, it's kind of an emergency.

我想你很清楚

Well, I guess you know that,

否則我們就不會在這兒了

or we'd be in the predicament room.

等等 拿去填資料

Hold on. Fill these out,

坐在那兒填

sit over there.

我不想惹麻煩好嗎

Look,I don't wanna make any trouble, okay,

可我現在很疼 我臉被打歪了

but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright?My face is danted.

你得照順序來

Well, you'll have to wait your turn.

大概要等多久

Well, how long do you think it'll be?

隨時都會

Any minute now.

真是對不起

I'm so sorry, you guys.

我不是存心讓你們不開心的

I didn't mean to bring you down.

不 你說得對

No, you were right.

我的人生毫無計劃

I don't have a plan.

-送披薩的 -感謝上帝吃的終於來了

- Pizza guy! - Thank God. Food.

-菲比 -幹嗎

- Phoebe? - What?

你有計劃嗎

Do you have a plan?

我的字典裡沒有這個詞

I don't even have a 'pl'.

您好 一份披薩 蘑菇 青椒和洋蔥的

Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?

不 這不是我們點的

No, no, that's not what we ordered...

我們點的是脫脂脆皮加倍芝士口味

We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.

-你不是喬·史蒂法諾普洛嗎 -不是

- Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' - No.

慘了 我爸一定會宰掉我的

Man, my dad's gonna kill me!

等等 你是說喬·史蒂法諾普洛

Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'

對 他住對街

Yeah. This one goes across the street,

我一定是送錯了

I must have given him yours.

哦 笨啊 笨啊

Oh, bonehead, bonehead!

慢著 是不是那個矮小的地中海人

Wait, was this a-a small mediterranean guy

一臉聰明相 長得挺英俊的那個

with curiously intelligent good looks?

對 應該就是他

Yeah, that sounds about right.

他是不是穿著超帥的藍西裝和銷魂的領帶

Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? And-and a power tie?

不 他只圍一條浴巾

No, pretty much just a towel.

上帝呀

Oh God.

所以你們想退貨 是吧

So you guys want me to take this back?

開什麼玩笑

Are you nuts?!

這可是喬治·史蒂法諾普洛的披薩

We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!

-菲比 -幹嗎

- Uh, Pheebs? - Yeah?

喬治·史南法洛普斯是誰[瑞秋口誤]

Who's George Snuffalopagus?

瑞秋錯念成《芝麻街》中角色名

大鳥的朋友

Big Bird's friend.

我看見披薩

I see pizza!

讓我看 讓我看一下 讓我看一下

Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see!

喂 我們到底在偷窺誰啊

Hello? Who are we spying on?

白宮顧問 克林頓的助選員

White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy?

他有迷人的頭髮 性感的微笑

The one with the great hair, sexy smile,

屁股特別得翹

really cute butt?

他啊 那個小個子

Oh, him, the little guy?

我好喜歡他

Oh, I love him!

等等 我看一個女人

Ooh, wait... wait, I see a woman.

拜託告訴我 那是他媽

Please tell me it's his mother.

絕對不是他媽

Definitely not his mother.

哦不 慢著 她走了過來

Oh,no,oh wait, she's walking across the floor..

她走啊 走啊

she's walking... she's walking..

她是去拿披薩的

she's going for the pizza-

喂 那不是給你的 賤貨

Hey, that's not for you, bitch!

抱歉 我們已等了一個小時

Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour,

許多情況比我朋友輕的人都走了

and a lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in.

那個腳趾上掛東西的 他和誰睡覺啊

I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?

拜託朵拉 別生氣

Oh, come on Dora, don't be mad...

我知道我們都說了傷害彼此的話

I know we both said some things we...didn't mean,

但那不意味著我們不再愛著對方

but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.

我想她不會再理我了

Y'know, I feel like I've lost her..

-燈還關著 -是啊

- Light still out? - Yeah.

或許他們在打盹兒

Oh. Maybe they're- napping.

拜託 他們在做愛

Oh please, they're having sex.

閉嘴

Shut up!


老友記 第一季 第四集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 3

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: