Hand back
退還;歸還
The hotel receptionist checked my passport, then handed it back.
酒店接待員檢查了我的護照,然後把它還給我。
That is my book. Hand it back.
那是我的書。把它還給我。
Hand down
宣佈;把…傳下去
Her grandmother handed the gold bracelet down to her mother.
她祖母把金手鐲傳給了她母親。
The court will hand down their decision next Monday.
法院下星期一將宣佈他們的判決。
Hand in
交上;提交;遞交
I’m afraid I couldn’t hand in my essay in time.
恐怕我不能及時交論文了。
I decide to hand my resignation in next month.
我決定下個月遞交辭呈。
Hand on
轉交;傳遞下去
My colleague handed the job on to me last week.
上週我的同事把工作交給了我。
That book has been handed on from generation to generation.
那本書世代相傳。
Hand out
分發;把…拿出來
The flight attendant is handing out drinks.
乘務員正在分發飲料。
The teacher handed out the prizes to some students.
老師把獎品發給了一些學生。
Hand over
交出;移交
Our landlord asked us to hand over the door keys to him.
房東讓我們把門鑰匙交給他。
The police asked the robber to hand over all his money.
警察要求搶劫犯交出所有的錢。
閱讀更多 英語irene0709 的文章